Story Theory. Mendicant Bias

When i saw the teaser trailer the first thing i thought when i saw the huge forrunner was mendicant bias. Plus it was said that he was buried and intombed in sand. Anyone have any proof, observations, or speculation if mendicant bias is present in Halo 5 Guardians. If they arent linked somehow to mendicant bias then i don’t think I’ve ever heard of these guardians in any lore stories of halo or in any previous halo games. So im hopping mendicant bias returns along with the flood (i know it was confirmed they would not return, but something gives me a feeling that Tim Longo was lying on Game informer to try to suprise when the game releases). Essentially pitting the forunners agaisnt the flood, the age old enemies, along with with Covies on some religious mission and the UNSC in the middle of it all trying to protect human planets. Similar to the old halo story but now with locke thrown in, it makes it fresh because of this new objective you have to hunt the chief. Thoughts?

I thought I saw you post this hours ago…?

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

I found this site a few days ago and have been using it for theories on upcoming games since. Their podcast for Halo 5 has some reasonable ideas: Halo 5: Guardians | All We Know About