Story Special Ops missions

One thing I always wanted more of in Halo was playing as and learning about other characters in the Halo Universe. So I thought it would be cool if Halo Infinite including another PVE mode like Halo 4’s Spartan Ops where we play as other characters in the Universe. Every season we could get a handful of missions with a character or set of characters where we learn more about them and their backstory. This could show us interesting events in the Human Covenant war or even about some of the new enemies we’ll see in Halo Infinite. Personally I’d love to get missions with characters like Buck, The Arbiter, Rtas, Blue Team, Jacob Keyes, Atriox, and other Spartans. Do you think we’ll be getting a PVE mode besides Campaign?

I would love for spartan ops or a similar mode to be in infinite. there’s just one thing:

> 2533274826926032;1:
> Personally I’d love to get missions with characters like Buck, The Arbiter, Rtas, Blue Team, Jacob Keyes, Atriox, and other Spartans. Do you think we’ll be getting a PVE mode besides Campaign?

a major part of the appeal of spartan ops was that while it was a side story, it was a side story featuring the player’s canonized multiplayer spartan. I keep seeing these ideas where it is a spartan ops mode but with named characters, but I feel that using pre-established characters takes away from what made spartan ops unique.