Story For Infection Zombies & Halo 6

Yo, yo, yo! (SPOILERS!!!)

I was thinking about Infection and what makes them zombies and then I thought…what if they aren’t zombies? Instead, it’s actually a digital virus that takes over the Spartan’s armour, trapping the user in their suit which they now no longer control, like a moving prison/coffin, they die and rot inside. I think this is more original and makes more sense than unexplained ordinary zombies. When playing Infection it bothers me that the zombies still say call-outs like they’re people in a normal combat situation. Can that be changed to gurgling and groaning sounds or maybe the zombie/person-trapped-in-the-suit could scream things out when they attack the Spartans like “RUN! I can’t stop myself!” or “I’m sorryyyyyy! weeps” as they are forced to infect/doom their comrades? (on a side note the zombies should jump a bit higher and move a bit faster, but other than that I’m very happy with the Infection playlist and I’m enjoying the wonderful maps!)

Perhaps this could relate to what’s going on with Cortana and all the other AI at the end of Halo 5: Guardians? Maybe it is either them simply sabotaging their enemies/corrupting the virtual training program that Halo multiplayer exists in or even deeper DUN DUN DUNNNNN we find out that Gravemind merged or had some kind of residual affect on Cortana, which is why she hasn’t gone rampant yet - she is no longer fully an AI…Gravemind(a corrupt biological/digital/energy entity that the forerunner originally created but lost control of) is within her and it is trying to resurrect itself either digitally or physically or both.

Maybe in “Halo 6: Resurrection” this could be a part of the story: Chief is infected and forced to carry out Cortana’s/Gravemind’s will and on some campaign missions hunts down and possibly kills members of his beloved Blue Team(each encounter could be a unique bossfight?) - AND HE KILLS SPARTAN PALMER!!!..God, I hate her.
I wish I worked for 343i as a writer! :frowning:

I’ve been playing Halo since I was 10 when Halo: CE came out, I’m not on here often though I just thought I’d share my ideas. What do you guys think of them?

> 2535415539486588;1:
> Yo, yo, yo! (SPOILERS!!!)
>
> I was thinking about Infection and what makes them zombies and then I thought…what if they aren’t zombies? Instead, it’s actually a digital virus that takes over the Spartan’s armour, trapping the user in their suit which they now no longer control, like a moving prison/coffin, they die and rot inside. I

who else thought of one of the earlier season of Red vs Blue?

> 2535415539486588;1:
> Yo, yo, yo! (SPOILERS!!!)
>
> I was thinking about Infection and what makes them zombies and then I thought…what if they aren’t zombies? Instead, it’s actually a digital virus that takes over the Spartan’s armour, trapping the user in their suit which they now no longer control, like a moving prison/coffin, they die and rot inside. I think this is more original and makes more sense than unexplained ordinary zombies. When playing Infection it bothers me that the zombies still say call-outs like they’re people in a normal combat situation. Can that be changed to gurgling and groaning sounds or maybe the zombie/person-trapped-in-the-suit could scream things out when they attack the Spartans like “RUN! I can’t stop myself!” or “I’m sorryyyyyy! weeps” as they are forced to infect/doom their comrades? (on a side note the zombies should jump a bit higher and move a bit faster, but other than that I’m very happy with the Infection playlist and I’m enjoying the wonderful maps!)
>
> Perhaps this could relate to what’s going on with Cortana and all the other AI at the end of Halo 5: Guardians? Maybe it is either them simply sabotaging their enemies/corrupting the virtual training program that Halo multiplayer exists in or even deeper DUN DUN DUNNNNN we find out that Gravemind merged or had some kind of residual affect on Cortana, which is why she hasn’t gone rampant yet - she is no longer fully an AI…Gravemind(a corrupt biological/digital/energy entity that the forerunner originally created but lost control of) is within her and it is trying to resurrect itself either digitally or physically or both.
>
> Maybe in “Halo 6: Resurrection” this could be a part of the story: Chief is infected and forced to carry out Cortana’s/Gravemind’s will and on some campaign missions hunts down and possibly kills members of his beloved Blue Team(each encounter could be a unique bossfight?) - AND HE KILLS SPARTAN PALMER!!!..God, I hate her.
> I wish I worked for 343i as a writer! :frowning:
>
> I’ve been playing Halo since I was 10 when Halo: CE came out, I’m not on here often though I just thought I’d share my ideas. What do you guys think of them?

Cool hopefully the only Spartans that was a part of halo 5 that do not get infected is chief and buck

I totally agree with the Palmer part. Her yelling at me and telling me what to do in warzone has done her in. Let me play how I want to play -Yoink-.

> 2621068175991823;3:
> > 2535415539486588;1:
> > Yo, yo, yo! (SPOILERS!!!)
> >
> > I was thinking about Infection and what makes them zombies and then I thought…what if they aren’t zombies? Instead, it’s actually a digital virus that takes over the Spartan’s armour, trapping the user in their suit which they now no longer control, like a moving prison/coffin, they die and rot inside. I think this is more original and makes more sense than unexplained ordinary zombies. When playing Infection it bothers me that the zombies still say call-outs like they’re people in a normal combat situation. Can that be changed to gurgling and groaning sounds or maybe the zombie/person-trapped-in-the-suit could scream things out when they attack the Spartans like “RUN! I can’t stop myself!” or “I’m sorryyyyyy! weeps” as they are forced to infect/doom their comrades? (on a side note the zombies should jump a bit higher and move a bit faster, but other than that I’m very happy with the Infection playlist and I’m enjoying the wonderful maps!)
> >
> > Perhaps this could relate to what’s going on with Cortana and all the other AI at the end of Halo 5: Guardians? Maybe it is either them simply sabotaging their enemies/corrupting the virtual training program that Halo multiplayer exists in or even deeper DUN DUN DUNNNNN we find out that Gravemind merged or had some kind of residual affect on Cortana, which is why she hasn’t gone rampant yet - she is no longer fully an AI…Gravemind(a corrupt biological/digital/energy entity that the forerunner originally created but lost control of) is within her and it is trying to resurrect itself either digitally or physically or both.
> >
> > Maybe in “Halo 6: Resurrection” this could be a part of the story: Chief is infected and forced to carry out Cortana’s/Gravemind’s will and on some campaign missions hunts down and possibly kills members of his beloved Blue Team(each encounter could be a unique bossfight?) - AND HE KILLS SPARTAN PALMER!!!..God, I hate her.
> > I wish I worked for 343i as a writer! :frowning:
> >
> > I’ve been playing Halo since I was 10 when Halo: CE came out, I’m not on here often though I just thought I’d share my ideas. What do you guys think of them?
>
>
> Cool hopefully the only Spartans that was a part of halo 5 that do not get infected is chief and buck

And Fred*

> 2533274881086487;2:
> > 2535415539486588;1:
> > Yo, yo, yo! (SPOILERS!!!)
> >
> > I was thinking about Infection and what makes them zombies and then I thought…what if they aren’t zombies? Instead, it’s actually a digital virus that takes over the Spartan’s armour, trapping the user in their suit which they now no longer control, like a moving prison/coffin, they die and rot inside. I
>
>
> who else thought of one of the earlier season of Red vs Blue?

What do you mean? I haven’t watched Red vs Blue in a long time, am I subconsciously ripping off one of their episodes or something?

> 2533274816093740;5:
> > 2621068175991823;3:
> > > 2535415539486588;1:
> > > Yo, yo, yo! (SPOILERS!!!)
> > >
> > > I was thinking about Infection and what makes them zombies and then I thought…what if they aren’t zombies? Instead, it’s actually a digital virus that takes over the Spartan’s armour, trapping the user in their suit which they now no longer control, like a moving prison/coffin, they die and rot inside. I think this is more original and makes more sense than unexplained ordinary zombies. When playing Infection it bothers me that the zombies still say call-outs like they’re people in a normal combat situation. Can that be changed to gurgling and groaning sounds or maybe the zombie/person-trapped-in-the-suit could scream things out when they attack the Spartans like “RUN! I can’t stop myself!” or “I’m sorryyyyyy! weeps” as they are forced to infect/doom their comrades? (on a side note the zombies should jump a bit higher and move a bit faster, but other than that I’m very happy with the Infection playlist and I’m enjoying the wonderful maps!)
> > >
> > > Perhaps this could relate to what’s going on with Cortana and all the other AI at the end of Halo 5: Guardians? Maybe it is either them simply sabotaging their enemies/corrupting the virtual training program that Halo multiplayer exists in or even deeper DUN DUN DUNNNNN we find out that Gravemind merged or had some kind of residual affect on Cortana, which is why she hasn’t gone rampant yet - she is no longer fully an AI…Gravemind(a corrupt biological/digital/energy entity that the forerunner originally created but lost control of) is within her and it is trying to resurrect itself either digitally or physically or both.
> > >
> > > Maybe in “Halo 6: Resurrection” this could be a part of the story: Chief is infected and forced to carry out Cortana’s/Gravemind’s will and on some campaign missions hunts down and possibly kills members of his beloved Blue Team(each encounter could be a unique bossfight?) - AND HE KILLS SPARTAN PALMER!!!..God, I hate her.
> > > I wish I worked for 343i as a writer! :frowning:
> > >
> > > I’ve been playing Halo since I was 10 when Halo: CE came out, I’m not on here often though I just thought I’d share my ideas. What do you guys think of them?
> >
> >
> > Cool hopefully the only Spartans that was a part of halo 5 that do not get infected is chief and buck
>
>
> And Fred*

Then it would not be as emotional. Besides he was no more interesting in halo 5 then Locke. Fred was basically a discount chief.

> 2535415539486588;1:
> Chief is infected and forced to carry out Cortana’s/Gravemind’s will and on some campaign missions hunts down and possibly kills members of his beloved Blue Team(each encounter could be a unique bossfight?) - AND HE KILLS SPARTAN PALMER!!!..God, I hate her.

PLEASE, YES!

Palmer needs to die an atrocious death. Probably near an enemy core that blows up or something.

Do 343i ever come to these forums like the old days of Bungie.net? It’d be cool to hear what they think too

Good idea’s here, also opens up more options with backstory and lore, It also makes no sense that the zombies are just… zombies. so this idea really helps to flesh out the backstory of this old community playlist.

> 2533274795505986;10:
> Good idea’s here, also opens up more options with backstory and lore, It also makes no sense that the zombies are just… zombies. so this idea really helps to flesh out the backstory of this old community playlist.

No just no. Mp suffered because they decided to make a lore reason behind it.