StormBreak Feels Unbalanced

Alright, so I’ve played two games on the map so far; and every time I’ve noticed a single determining factor on who wins. Whoever kills the boss and claims the Fortress first. The two Armories? Completely irrelevant, only that center Fortress matters. The moment either team gets even a slight foothold in it, it’s nigh impossible to recapture it.

I’ve noticed the most common tactic, is literally camping the corners near the entrances, both games each team did the exact same thing. I can’t be the only one who sees this as a problem, even with vehicles and good communication it’s ridiculously difficult to be on the offensive against the Fortress; I feel like the second whichever team kills the boss, the match is over from that point in.

Last game, my team who did not control that Fortress even killed the Warden Eternal and still lost the match. Anyone else have anything they’d like to add, or any thoughts and opinions? StormBreak just is not an enjoyable experience in its current state.

I agree I’ve won only one match on this map

Well for me Stormbreak is the hardest to comeback from however one of the two matches I played with that map we still took back the fort and won after losing for 1/2 of the game (other match was a steamroll).

I’ve had like 5 times that if the fortress is captured they spawn there DURING your chance to cap it, so the capture resets every time a vehicle spawns. :expressionless:

it’s definitely a hard map, even worse if you spawn as blue (it’s further from the middle). It is possible to win when not holding the fortress. Whoever holds it will put most of their team into it’s defense, so as long as half your team keeps them occupied, you can easily hold both armories for most of the game and take out the occasional boss. The fortress bases disadvantage is that it has low access to the caves and outer boss spawns. If a team gets too caught up in it’s defense, it’s their downfall.
But I do have to say, that a 125 boss gaurding it is a crock

> 2535456533691021;4:
> I’ve had like 5 times that if the fortress is captured they spawn there DURING your chance to cap it, so the capture resets every time a vehicle spawns. :expressionless:

That is another thing I noticed, it might be an oversight, but it’s very aggravating to nearly recapture it only for enemies to spawn inside and steam roll over you after you just recovered from a firefight.

Like, I enjoy the aesthetic and overall idea; but StormBreak really needs a rework. Between the corner camping an enemies spawning in during capture, it’s just not fun at all. The other two maps play fantastically, though.