"Storm Surge" Update on February's Update

So 343 realeased some info regarding lore from the content of Hammer Storm. There was some things that draw my attention.

• In the Gravity Hammer’s section, this text comes up:Over the course of the Covenant War and its aftermath, a variety of gravity hammer styles were encountered by UNSC forces and unfortunate civilians, sporting performance upgrades and stylistic tweaks to give their power-hungry owners a unique and lasting impression on the battlefield – oftentimes in a very literal sense.

I don’t know how people will take it, but to me It sounds of how you would refer to the Fist of Rukt, which I hope is the new Mythic REQ. But that’s my opinion.

• Naomi 010 current status and location are mentioned:As of 2558, Spartan-II Naomi-010 is still enlisted and serving, however, the details of her current deployment remain classified.

This may be just to tie up with the Decimator armor being close to the Mark VII armor, but still, I find it curious mentioning her at all, although I don’t know why that would have something to do with Halo 5.

Anyways, I liked this update. what do you guys think?

I think that is some interesting details to release before the update. Maybe it’s a reference, or maybe it’s something else entirely…

Mark VII armor plz

I think today they’re gonna release the unblured picture of the update stuff.

> 2533274964834133;4:
> I think today they’re gonna release the unblured picture of the update stuff.

That would sate my curiosity.