Storm Rifle Weapon Guide (Video)

Hey everyone!

I’m sorry this took so long to get out - but I substantially upgraded my computer so now there should be no more delays in videos.

As the title suggest this guide is for the Storm Rifle! I feel pretty confident with this one so check it out :wink:

Tremendous job you have mixed the lore of the weapon with the Gameplay status you got a new subscriber and you should open a Halo 4 wiki

Great videos. People really underestimate the auto weapons in this game and while they are a little too similar for my taste they are a fun diversion.

The Storm Rifle is easily my favorite of the 3, people don’t seem to realize that both it and the Suppressor actually have better DPS than the AR though they lack versatility.

Hey AmeriCanadianGamer, awesome video! It has helped me and others A LOT.

However, I must ask - do the icons at the bottom of the video like the Promethean Vision, Firepower, and Ammo icons represent the recommended loadout for the weapon? Or are they just simply there as a representation of the different AA’s, tactical packages, and support upgrades?

For example: Recommended Storm Rifle Loadout

Primary: Storm Rifle
Secondary: Magnum
Grenade: Frags
AA: Promethean Vision
Tactical Package and Support Upgrade: Firepower and Ammo

Get close and hold RT?

Thanks, I needed that.

> Get close and hold RT?
>
> Thanks, I needed that.

Don’t worry it took me a while to get it too. We are not all born with the skill to spam!

> Hey AmeriCanadianGamer, awesome video! It has helped me and others A LOT.
>
> However, I must ask - do the icons at the bottom of the video like the Promethean Vision, Firepower, and Ammo icons represent the recommended loadout for the weapon? Or are they just simply there as a representation of the different AA’s, tactical packages, and support upgrades?
>
> For example: Recommended Storm Rifle Loadout
>
> Primary: Storm Rifle
> Secondary: Magnum
> Grenade: Frags
> AA: Promethean Vision
> Tactical Package and Support Upgrade: Firepower and Ammo

They are just representative of the categories (AA’s, Tactical Packages, Upgrades) like you suggested. I picked the ones that I figured would be the most recognizable.

Thanks. What do you think is the ideal loadout to go with the Storm Rifle? There are quite a bit of nice options to go with it, I just can’t decide.

> Thanks. What do you think is the ideal loadout to go with the Storm Rifle? There are quite a bit of nice options to go with it, I just can’t decide.

This is my personal favorite setup

Storm Rifle
Magnum
Frag Grenades
Jetpack
Mobility
Ammo/Stealth

Its probably not the BEST setup, but I like to be fast and cover ground quickly. But I must say I’m learning how effective the Thruster Pack is, so that could be a useful AA. I don’t have stealth unlocked yet (barely over 1 rank away =p) So I am just using Ammo for now.

> Hey everyone!
>
> I’m sorry this took so long to get out - but I substantially upgraded my computer so now there should be no more delays in videos.
>
> As the title suggest this guide is for the Storm Rifle! I feel pretty confident with this one so check it out :wink:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5avcuaqq7I4

Hey americanadian. I LOVED your guide! It’s so cool man and creative. I thinkit should be on halo waypoint also!

Here’s a suggestion though, and please don’t take it personally, it’s just constructive criticism.
When doing your video, don’t go over all the options for sidearms, armor abilities, and grenade choices, tactical and support packages, I felt like that part took too much time on the guide, and it didn’t really focus on the weapon that you made the video for. You can really cut some time and make it flow more smoothly if you just pick the IDEAL class set up when you have the storm rifle as the primary weapon.

I’m not sure if you do all that, but I thinkit would benefit your video a lot if you just stay more focused on the actual weapon you were going over. Please consider this! I love your video!

I’m doing weapon trainings with my clan, so I am going to have all of my clan check your videos out and subscribe. I think they can really benefit from you, and it sums up just about everything on the single weapon!

Great vid.

I’ll be working on my StormRifle commendations soon. Many thanks.

> > Hey everyone!
> >
> > I’m sorry this took so long to get out - but I substantially upgraded my computer so now there should be no more delays in videos.
> >
> > As the title suggest this guide is for the Storm Rifle! I feel pretty confident with this one so check it out :wink:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5avcuaqq7I4
>
> Hey americanadian. I LOVED your guide! It’s so cool man and creative. I thinkit should be on halo waypoint also!
>
> Here’s a suggestion though, and please don’t take it personally, it’s just constructive criticism.
> When doing your video, don’t go over all the options for sidearms, armor abilities, and grenade choices, tactical and support packages, I felt like that part took too much time on the guide, and it didn’t really focus on the weapon that you made the video for. You can really cut some time and make it flow more smoothly if you just pick the IDEAL class set up when you have the storm rifle as the primary weapon.
>
> I’m not sure if you do all that, but I thinkit would benefit your video a lot if you just stay more focused on the actual weapon you were going over. Please consider this! I love your video!
>
> I’m doing weapon trainings with my clan, so I am going to have all of my clan check your videos out and subscribe. I think they can really benefit from you, and it sums up just about everything on the single weapon!

I personally like how he goes over everything, it gives you a broader understanding and the reasons why he chose what. You get a rough idea of how the Storm Rifle does paired with the others.

> > > Hey everyone!
> > >
> > > I’m sorry this took so long to get out - but I substantially upgraded my computer so now there should be no more delays in videos.
> > >
> > > As the title suggest this guide is for the Storm Rifle! I feel pretty confident with this one so check it out :wink:
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5avcuaqq7I4
> >
> > Hey americanadian. I LOVED your guide! It’s so cool man and creative. I thinkit should be on halo waypoint also!
> >
> > Here’s a suggestion though, and please don’t take it personally, it’s just constructive criticism.
> > When doing your video, don’t go over all the options for sidearms, armor abilities, and grenade choices, tactical and support packages, I felt like that part took too much time on the guide, and it didn’t really focus on the weapon that you made the video for. You can really cut some time and make it flow more smoothly if you just pick the IDEAL class set up when you have the storm rifle as the primary weapon.
> >
> > I’m not sure if you do all that, but I thinkit would benefit your video a lot if you just stay more focused on the actual weapon you were going over. Please consider this! I love your video!
> >
> > I’m doing weapon trainings with my clan, so I am going to have all of my clan check your videos out and subscribe. I think they can really benefit from you, and it sums up just about everything on the single weapon!
>
> I personally like how he goes over everything, it gives you a broader understanding and the reasons why he chose what. You get a rough idea of how the Storm Rifle does paired with the others.

Yeah but doing that for every weapon he does a video about?

Im so happy the storm rifle its getting so much love :smiley:

I swear you make such great videos!

> > Hey everyone!
> >
> > I’m sorry this took so long to get out - but I substantially upgraded my computer so now there should be no more delays in videos.
> >
> > As the title suggest this guide is for the Storm Rifle! I feel pretty confident with this one so check it out :wink:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5avcuaqq7I4
>
> Hey americanadian. I LOVED your guide! It’s so cool man and creative. I thinkit should be on halo waypoint also!
>
> Here’s a suggestion though, and please don’t take it personally, it’s just constructive criticism.
> When doing your video, don’t go over all the options for sidearms, armor abilities, and grenade choices, tactical and support packages, I felt like that part took too much time on the guide, and it didn’t really focus on the weapon that you made the video for. You can really cut some time and make it flow more smoothly if you just pick the IDEAL class set up when you have the storm rifle as the primary weapon.
>
> I’m not sure if you do all that, but I thinkit would benefit your video a lot if you just stay more focused on the actual weapon you were going over. Please consider this! I love your video!
>
> I’m doing weapon trainings with my clan, so I am going to have all of my clan check your videos out and subscribe. I think they can really benefit from you, and it sums up just about everything on the single weapon!

Hey I appreciate the constructive criticism, and it is something I’ve considered, BUT imo I think that Halo 4’s customization is more about fitting a playstyle rather than optimization.

I could sit here and tell you that Mobility/Dexterity is the best perk combo, and maybe its very good, but Resupply is VERY valuable for close-range weapons, Stealth is a perfect counter for the all-too-common Promethean Vision, Then there is also AA efficiency, Ammo, Ordnance Priority - a lot of valuable stuff that I think is more personal preference than optimization.

I just try to elaborate on the more useful options, but in certain situations a different setup is far superior to one I may give, and I don’t need ppl telling me every 5 seconds that I got it wrong :wink:

Long story short: I’d rather it be long and in depth, than short and lacking - even if it does turn some ppl off.

But thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it, my videos keep getting better because ppl like you speak up =)