Storm rifle vs Plasma rifle

The name explains all

I prefer the Plasma rifle from Halo 3. Mainly because it was a god send against the Flood and the fact that it was dual wield able was pretty awesome too. However I prefer the red Brute Plasma rifle from ODST more. The Storm rifle makes a weird noise unlike the other plasma guns…it isn’t the same sound. Plus I find it difficult to get kills with and it looks a bit weird. Probably a good gun for a secondary weapon.

The storm rifles are really only used to take down shields, but the plasma rifles are more of a primary weapon.

I like both but I prefer the plasma rifle.

I love the storm rifle and the plasma rifle but they are basically the same exact thing. the plasma rifle is original so i personally like it better

The red plasma rifle/pistol combo was deadly but overall I’ll go for the storm rifle.

I prefer the Plasma Rifle. It’s a classic halo weapon, it can be dual-wielded, and it comes in 2 varieties(regular plasma rifle & brute plasma rifle)

Plasma rifle its been a favourite of mine ever since i first played halo and i know the storm rifle is a good weapon but you can never beat the classic.

The Plasma Rifle has been a favorite to me ever since I bought Halo CE. I didn’t really like the Storm Rifle. it is the one of the worst weapons in Multiplayer to me (Boltshot gets 1st place in worst weapons) and I never got kills with it. Plus, the Plasma Rifle you can dual wield. All in All, the Plasma Rifle is a better weapon. The Storm Rifle just didn’t have that feel I had with the Plasma Rifle.

> 2533274972233335;2:
> I prefer the Plasma rifle from Halo 3. Mainly because it was a god send against the Flood and the fact that it was dual wield able was pretty awesome too. However I prefer the red Brute Plasma rifle from ODST more. The Storm rifle makes a weird noise unlike the other plasma guns…it isn’t the same sound. Plus I find it difficult to get kills with and it looks a bit weird. Probably a good gun for a secondary weapon.

You sir, are right.

I almost always have a PP in my loadout.

I prefer the plasma rifle for that classic halo feel. However, I don’t like it dual wielded. I think the storm rifle overheats too quickly.

I always liked Plasma rifle in MP, but it was rare getting one… And i only used it to take down shileds anyway… Storm rifle is very… Delicate, you must first learn how to use it and it’s benefits, it’s great with combination with Hardlight shield, because it still cools down even if shield is up… And you just can’t spam it like AR, that’s why people never get kills with it… i sort of like it

Plasma Rifle .

Plasma Rifle…accurate, deadly, easy to use

Storm Rifle…inaccurate, small-damage, unranged, need to be good with it to use it

I prefer the Plasma Rifle…

Is no one going to mention the Plasma Repeater?

> 2533274815449320;16:
> Is no one going to mention the Plasma Repeater?

The Plasma Repeater from Reach…hmm…I liked it and how they added a slightly earlier version to the original Plasma Rifle to show that the Covies had different layouts of weapons before Halo CE but personally I couldn’t get to using it. It just may be that I barely ever use it and Im just plain not good at it but I would say its more of a campaign weapon rather than a multiplayer weapon.

Plasma Rifle mainly for the way it looks but power wise I would say Storm Rifle.

I pefered the plasma rifle. However I’m curious to know what a red Brute Storm rifle would have been like.

I prefer the plasmas rifle myself. It works great for me to take shields down & I really like the fact that you can dual wield them.