Storm Rifle Updated? Elite Controller or Weapon?

With the season reset I’m noticing that the Storm Rifle isn’t as effective anymore. It seems to overheat quite quickly and won’t finish a kill like it used to. Has the weapon been changed for this season?

I’ve also switched to an Xbox Elite Controller in the last couple of days and put the trigger stops on, which effectively allows a weapon to fire by depressing the trigger at half of a full trigger pull. IF you do this the Plasma Pistol can’t do a full charge either.

> 2533274805696963;1:
> With the season reset I’m noticing that the Storm Rifle isn’t as effective anymore. It seems to overheat quite quickly and won’t finish a kill like it used to. Has the weapon been changed for this season?
>
> I’ve also switched to an Xbox Elite Controller in the last couple of days and put the trigger stops on, which effectively allows a weapon to fire by depressing the trigger at half of a full trigger pull. IF you do this the Plasma Pistol can’t do a full charge either.

I don’t know about the Storm Rifle, but I can fix that Plasma Pistol problem for you. DO THIS IN THE ACCESSORIES APP and boom, charged Plasma pistol with half-pull triggers. Left Trigger: 0/50, Right Trigger: 0/50

> 2533274883669557;2:
> > 2533274805696963;1:
> > With the season reset I’m noticing that the Storm Rifle isn’t as effective anymore. It seems to overheat quite quickly and won’t finish a kill like it used to. Has the weapon been changed for this season?
> >
> > I’ve also switched to an Xbox Elite Controller in the last couple of days and put the trigger stops on, which effectively allows a weapon to fire by depressing the trigger at half of a full trigger pull. IF you do this the Plasma Pistol can’t do a full charge either.
>
>
> I don’t know about the Storm Rifle, but I can fix that Plasma Pistol problem for you. DO THIS IN THE ACCESSORIES APP and boom, charged Plasma pistol with half-pull triggers. Left Trigger: 0/50, Right Trigger: 0/50

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I’ve been pushing the trigger stop up every time I pull out a plasma pistol and switch it back on when I’m done using it.