Storm rifle/suppressor

Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.

> 2533274820722681;1:
> Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.

You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR

> 2533274872647908;2:
> > 2533274820722681;1:
> > Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.
>
>
> You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR

I agree. I actually prefer both over the AR. 1v1 with a suppressor vs. AR, back away as you start shooting and you’ll probably win with those tracking shots.

> 2535425922387534;3:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
> > > 2533274820722681;1:
> > > Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.
> >
> >
> > You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR
>
>
> I agree. I actually prefer both over the AR. 1v1 with a suppressor vs. AR, back away as you start shooting and you’ll probably win with those tracking shots.

It depends on the range if you’re close range with the AR v suppressor the AR usually wins because of the spinup time but if you start longer range suppressor wins usually

storm rifle will beat the AR and most weapons at CQB, it just wrecks shields allowing for a quick one punch takendown

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2535425922387534;3:
> > > 2533274872647908;2:
> > > > 2533274820722681;1:
> > > > Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.
> > >
> > >
> > > You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR
> >
> >
> > I agree. I actually prefer both over the AR. 1v1 with a suppressor vs. AR, back away as you start shooting and you’ll probably win with those tracking shots.
>
>
> It depends on the range if you’re close range with the AR v suppressor the AR usually wins because of the spinup time but if you start longer range suppressor wins usually

That’s why I said back away once you start shooting, if you stay close you’ll definitely lose. Or if you see someone coming around a corner start firing early so it’ll be up to speed by the time you actually see them.

> 2535425922387534;3:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
> > > 2533274820722681;1:
> > > Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.
> >
> >
> > You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR
>
>
> I agree. I actually prefer both over the AR. 1v1 with a suppressor vs. AR, back away as you start shooting and you’ll probably win with those tracking shots.

I’d definitely take the storm rifle over the AR. But not so sure about the suppressor. I got killed when using that gun way too many times when I did my commendations, it takes a while for the fire rate to build up.

> 2533274792641480;7:
> > 2535425922387534;3:
> > > > Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.
> > >
> > >
> > > You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR
> >
> >
> > I agree. I actually prefer both over the AR. 1v1 with a suppressor vs. AR, back away as you start shooting and you’ll probably win with those tracking shots.
>
>
> I’d definitely take the storm rifle over the AR. But not so sure about the suppressor. I got killed when using that gun way too many times when I did my commendations, it takes a while for the fire rate to build up.

I died a lot until I was almost done with the commendation. Then I actually understood how to properly use it and got a couple overkills with it on Coliseum.

There’s probably gonna be one, because the light rifle and carbine didn’t have variants originally, but with the December update the light rifle variants came and the January update carbine variants came. So I think they’ll be a storm rifle/suppressor variant coming in this update.

Storm rifle is actually a pretty good weapon, on fathom with the storm rifle and camo you can cause some damage.

I like the pistol for long range combat. And short range combat.

idk, i guess we’ll have to wait to find out

I like all the guns in this game. They are worth 1 req point and you can get many kills with the storm rifle in close range

> 2583538179118199;11:
> I like the pistol for long range combat. And short range combat.

^

Its all about catching people off guard with the suppressor and the storm rifle is devastating at close range.

I would like to see them get variants as well, and seeing as how the light rifle, carbine, and a few other base weapons got variants later on, I’m sure it will happen eventually. I will say that the storm rifle can be absolutely devastating when you use it right. The suppressor is much less effective, as that minigun-esque ROF spin up will get you killed in the majority of situations. The storm rifle, though? Sweet Jesus,that thing shreds up close - just trigger a quick burst, let off the trigger for a split second and then pull again for the kill. Never seen a plasma weapon so good at taking down health. I love that fast overheat feature because it stops noobs from being able to get anything done with it. It was one of the earliest non loadout weapons I finished the commendation for. Just spawn one in immediately when an assault game starts and I’d end up with a killing spree or better before I’d even look at how much ammo was left.

in Arena the storm rifle will beat the SMG and AR from close range.

> 2533274792641480;7:
> > 2535425922387534;3:
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
> I’d definitely take the storm rifle over the AR. But not so sure about the suppressor. I got killed when using that gun way too many times when I did my commendations, it takes a while for the fire rate to build up.

yeah, i’ve noticed this too.
that’s why i started keeping an eye on my radar & already start shooting BEFORE i engage my enemy.
and besides that, it just completely wreck commander lochagos.

> 2533274872647908;2:
> > 2533274820722681;1:
> > Are these ever gonna get their own variants? Within the first few minutes of a game of WZ theyre both entirely useless. would like to get my commendations done for them.
>
>
> You can complete their commendation in Arena as well. They feel a little bit less useless. I even think that the storm rifle is actually pretty good in arena vs the AR

the storm rifle actually has a faster TTK than even the SMG. Storm rifle should not be a problem to get commendations for, use it in arena. They are all over the place in almost every map.

the supressor seems pretty weak, especially because of how slow the rate of fire is when you first begin shooting. it accelerates and eventually is pretty lethal, so when im going to kill someone i will often start shooting even before i see them so my rate of fire is at its highest when i begin tearing into them. BTB maps like antifreeze are the perfect place to get supressor kills for the commendation (just finished mine a few weeks ago)

that being said i think variants for these is not a bad idea. i would never use them personally because id rather wait to get a real gun in warzone. it would help people get those kills in warzone