Storm rifle nerf and bring back system

Based on my observation, many players have been switching their AR’s to Storm rifle due to it’s faster kill time. Because of that, this weapon encourages many players to stay on one corner to get easy kills . Also please add the Veto system in the game because it gets a bit boring to play strongholds 3 games straight.I think having the freedom to veto is a good solution.

PS. The radar in this game is useless

I always see people saying good things about the veto system, could someone explain me what it was?

> 2533274966620278;2:
> I always see people saying good things about the veto system, could someone explain me what it was?

If i remember right. A match would pop up and everyone could vote to veto it and bring up a new one which could not be vetoed.
Ex: 1st match is breakout on truth, it gets vetoed. The 2nd match is slayer on fathom no veto option

I rarely see people with the Storm rifle, its really underused from what I can tell.

Agree, except for the radar part. The radar works like a charm

In Halo 4 You could choose 3 maps or none of the above , then it would give you 3 more choices.

Storm Rifle doesn’t need a nerf. The bullet travel time is slow, the gun overheats quickly.

It’s a pickup weapon, it’s supposed to be better than the AR.

Radar is fine too.
so tired of seeing these ridiculous threads.