Storm rifle needs a nerf

what the heck happened to the storm rifle? it’s become like the saw now, i see people kill just as fast with it…

no its fine the balancing is great now, people are now using the AR and Storm rifle instead of the DMR and now the BR is good. Just strafe most people don’t and it really messes up shots. But this is how it should be the close range weapons actually win at close range. THANK YOU 343i

> no its fine the balancing is great now, people are now using the AR and Storm rifle instead of the DMR and now the BR is good. Just strafe most people don’t and it really messes up shots. But this is how it should be the close range weapons actually win at close range. THANK YOU 343i

it kills at mid range too…

> > no its fine the balancing is great now, people are now using the AR and Storm rifle instead of the DMR and now the BR is good. Just strafe most people don’t and it really messes up shots. But this is how it should be the close range weapons actually win at close range. THANK YOU 343i
>
> it kills at mid range too…

If you’re losing to a Storm Rifle mid range while you have a precision weapon you need to reevaluate your play style.

No. The Storm Rifle is fine as it is now

It could use a nerf.

AR usually wins anyway cause its hitscan storm actually needs some degree of leading

> no its fine the balancing is great now, people are now using the AR and Storm rifle instead of the DMR and now the BR is good. Just strafe most people don’t and it really messes up shots. But this is how it should be the close range weapons actually win at close range. THANK YOU 343i

Agreed

Don’t compare it to the saw, that thing really needs nerf.

no, it’s perfect, requires practice even if people thinks thats not true compared to the AR, if u master the SR, the gift is melt the enemy in no time. i love SR :3

If you want to give constructive feedback for weapons, this would be a good thread to post it in:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst195407_Weapons-Feedback.aspx

Follow the template, and post away. Thanks. :slight_smile: