Storm Rifle- Best weapon in the game

The Storm Rifle I believe is the best weapon in the game! If you use it correctly and doesn’t over heat you can demolish an enemy! With short to mid range with good accuracy also shots flying out faster then the ar. It is the best gun to use on small maps especially in any arena games.

Storm Rifle and Battle Rifle is the ULTIMATE combo, with the plasma bullets taking the shields out and the battle rifle with a quick headshot

I think it needs to be nerf’d, it can kill in less than a second if your opponent has a great connection. Happens to me all the time…

> 2533274800173626;1:
> The Storm Rifle I believe is the best weapon in the game! If you use it correctly and doesn’t over heat you can demolish an enemy! With short to mid range with good accuracy also shots flying out faster then the ar. It is the best gun to use on small maps especially in any arena games.

Arena, yes. Warzone? No.

> 2533274849368039;4:
> > 2533274800173626;1:
> > But it is defiThe Storm Rifle I believe is the best weapon in the game! If you use it correctly and doesn’t over heat you can demolish an enemy! With short to mid range with good accuracy also shots flying out faster then the ar. It is the best gun to use on small maps especially in any arena games.
>
>
> Arena, yes. Warzone? No.

I think in warzone assault it would do great but, in reg warzone no to much distance. Only best used cbc or mid range.

The storm rifle has a quick kill time yes but the at is better at further distances and the storm rifle’s projectiles don’t move faster than the at. I do think that the storm rifle is (along with SMG) the best automatic cqc weapon in the game.

> 2535409932784877;2:
> Storm Rifle and Battle Rifle is the ULTIMATE combo, with the plasma bullets taking the shields out and the battle rifle with a quick headshot

I agree, SR & BR = Brutal Combo!!

Sr is a beast !

At midrange firing 3 round bursts. I think the Sr kills faster than the br.

> 2533275008405049;6:
> The storm rifle has a quick kill time yes but the at is better at further distances and the storm rifle’s projectiles don’t move faster than the at. I do think that the storm rifle is (along with SMG) the best automatic cqc weapon in the game.

The Plasma Rifle is returning to HALO 5 so it will be the rapid projectile Covenant Assault Rifle!

> 2535460810182211;10:
> > 2533275008405049;6:
> > The storm rifle has a quick kill time yes but the at is better at further distances and the storm rifle’s projectiles don’t move faster than the at. I do think that the storm rifle is (along with SMG) the best automatic cqc weapon in the game.
>
>
> The Plasma Rifle is returning to HALO 5 so it will be the rapid projectile Covenant Assault Rifle!

Where did you find this out do you have a link??

> 2533274800173626;11:
> > 2535460810182211;10:
> > > 2533275008405049;6:
> > > The storm rifle has a quick kill time yes but the at is better at further distances and the storm rifle’s projectiles don’t move faster than the at. I do think that the storm rifle is (along with SMG) the best automatic cqc weapon in the game.
> >
> >
> > The Plasma Rifle is returning to HALO 5 so it will be the rapid projectile Covenant Assault Rifle!
>
>
> Where did you find this out do you have a link??

In the first Warzone Firefight trailer, at around 0:47 seconds in if you pause the video and look at the bottom left side of your screen the Brute/Red Plasma Rifle is clearly visible!

> 2535460810182211;12:
> > 2533274800173626;11:
> > > 2535460810182211;10:
> > > > 2533275008405049;6:
> > > > The storm rifle has a quick kill time yes but the at is better at further distances and the storm rifle’s projectiles don’t move faster than the at. I do think that the storm rifle is (along with SMG) the best automatic cqc weapon in the game.
> > >
> > >
> > > The Plasma Rifle is returning to HALO 5 so it will be the rapid projectile Covenant Assault Rifle!
> >
> >
> > Where did you find this out do you have a link??
>
>
> In the first Warzone Firefight trailer, at around 0:47 seconds in if you pause the video and look at the bottom left side of your screen the Brute/Red Plasma Rifle is clearly visible!

Thanks! :grin: imma have to check it out. I didn’t know they made a trailer for firefight.

Sad that it’s the “best weapon in the game” yet most common. I specifically don’t use it because I would feel like i lack school over a win/desperation.

Tbh ive always hated the storm rifle

> 2533274809217985;14:
> Sad that it’s the “best weapon in the game” yet most common. I specifically don’t use it because I would feel like i lack school over a win/desperation.

everyone likes winning though!!!