Storm Rifle = Assault Carbine

I searched and it didn’t look like anyone mentioned this before. I’m looking now for the exact quote from David Ellis on NeoGAF, but he said something like “the Storm Rifle (formerly known as the Assault Carbine)…”

So, everyone please scratch that off our list of things waiting to see. I personally am glad to hear we don’t have too many more primaries to have revealed by 343, but now I’m ready for some meaty crazy shiny power weapons to balance out the sandbox.

When I first saw the pictures of the first mission of the campaign; I thought that was the Carbine. But it was the Storm rifle, but it still looked badass. Was I the only one to think like that?

> When I first saw the pictures of the first mission of the campaign; I thought that was the Carbine. But it was the Storm rifle, but it still looked badass. Was I the only one to think like that?

That’s exactly what I thought

I do not believe I have seen this “storm rifle”. Do you guys have a picture?

> I do not believe I have seen this “storm rifle”. Do you guys have a picture?

You can see in on the Halo 4 page under weapons.

OP: This is the quote you are searching for

storm it is! i know we’ll find ways to make it work

sadface :frowning:

I was hoping we could get to see the MA5K. Someone made a cool custom MA5K tag in a Halo: PC custom map, and I’ve wanted an official take on it ever since.

I’ve posted this info in a few threads, but haven’t actually made one to address the issue.

But yeah, there is no Assault Carbine, it was the Storm Rifle, end of story.

> I do not believe I have seen this “storm rifle”. Do you guys have a picture?

This was the very first picture of the Storm Rifle which looked like the Covenant Carbine…
This is the Storm Rifle with the description…
Better side view…

I really wanted a MA5K aswell. Oh well maybe next game.

I happen to like the Storm Rifle/Assault Carbine, obviously I haven’t played with it yet but looks great.

:slight_smile: