Storm Helmet Concept (might update)

Hey guys i have been working on another helmet and i want to get your opinions on it and see if you guys could give me more suggestions before i finish it.

Plz comment and help me finish this.

Storm Helmet

Still needs some work.

Thanks for viewing

It looks like some sweet concept art.

anything you think i should changed. like add or remove?

It kind of reminds me of E.O.D. to be honest but I like it! Keep it as is, its very cool.

> It kind of reminds me of E.O.D. to be honest but I like it! Keep it as is, its very cool.

Well i will still touch up on it a bit like just on a few areas and might see what other options i could do with the 2 silver gas vent things that have the black holes, my friend said i should make it like a air filter type style or something but idk. we will see

thank you very much for your input

> > It kind of reminds me of E.O.D. to be honest but I like it! Keep it as is, its very cool.
>
> Well i will still touch up on it a bit like just on a few areas and might see what other options i could do with the 2 silver gas vent things that have the black holes, my friend said i should make it like a air filter type style or something but idk. we will see
>
> thank you very much for your input

No problem, keep the original as well. Sometimes simpler is better.

> > > It kind of reminds me of E.O.D. to be honest but I like it! Keep it as is, its very cool.
> >
> > Well i will still touch up on it a bit like just on a few areas and might see what other options i could do with the 2 silver gas vent things that have the black holes, my friend said i should make it like a air filter type style or something but idk. we will see
> >
> > thank you very much for your input
>
> No problem, keep the original as well. Sometimes simpler is better.

yeah you may be right. Which one do you like more, this one or my first one

It reminds me of the Helghast Soldiers from Killzone. It seems like portions are a bit exaggerated, but I guess that’s what “makes” the helmet I suppose.

> It reminds me of the Helghast Soldiers from Killzone. It seems like portions are a bit exaggerated, but I guess that’s what “makes” the helmet I suppose.

well do you think anything needs to be changed and yeah i agree i think it does remind me of killzone lol

It actually reminds me of Bionicle for some reason. My only gripe is that the mouth piece is too big, but I’m not sure if it would look better smaller. But it’s an interesting concept.

it looks good but i don’t think the name suits it also you might want to consider doing a profile of it.

> > > > It kind of reminds me of E.O.D. to be honest but I like it! Keep it as is, its very cool.
> > >
> > > Well i will still touch up on it a bit like just on a few areas and might see what other options i could do with the 2 silver gas vent things that have the black holes, my friend said i should make it like a air filter type style or something but idk. we will see
> > >
> > > thank you very much for your input
> >
> > No problem, keep the original as well. Sometimes simpler is better.
>
> yeah you may be right. Which one do you like more, this one or my first one

I like this iteration the best. Its very cool.

> I like this iteration the best. Its very cool.

Thanks, what about it do you like more then the other?

> it looks good but i don’t think the name suits it also you might want to consider doing a profile of it.

What do you think it should be called?

> > it looks good but i don’t think the name suits it also you might want to consider doing a profile of it.
>
> What do you think it should be called?

this one is called the storm helmet =] i think it sounds kool

> > > it looks good but i don’t think the name suits it also you might want to consider doing a profile of it.
> >
> > What do you think it should be called?
>
> this one is called the storm helmet =] i think it sounds kool

I like the name, but I really like your concept art design… I feel like you could make an awesome Halo comic with that art style to be honest… is that something you’ve ever considered? You really could be good at it.

> > > > it looks good but i don’t think the name suits it also you might want to consider doing a profile of it.
> > >
> > > What do you think it should be called?
> >
> > this one is called the storm helmet =] i think it sounds kool
>
> I like the name, but I really like your concept art design… I feel like you could make an awesome Halo comic with that art style to be honest… is that something you’ve ever considered? You really could be good at it.

No i have never thought about that, i could do the art but the dialog would be the hardest part for me

Thats a very interesting variation. Pretty sick over all.

> Thats a very interesting variation. Pretty sick over all.

thanks does it need anything to make it look better?

> > Thats a very interesting variation. Pretty sick over all.
>
> thanks does it need anything to make it look better?

Question. Were you trying to make both sides look different or similar?

Because on the left side bottom square thingy the grayish color blends in was it goes down and on the right side it doesnt blend at all its just a straight line. Were you tryin to make it like that or just didnt finish it?