Store Suggestion: Past store items available to those of us that have completed previous battle passes

Would be nice if items from a previous season/battle pass were made available to those that completed the battle pass after the season is over. I really want an all pineapple theme for my character, however I missed on the season 1 pineapple items. The way it sits now, I will NEVER be able to customize my character the way I truly want to.

To sum it up all store items from a previous season/Battlepass should be fully open to those of us that purchased & completed the battlepass that previous season. We should have the ability to purchase everything that was made available in the store AFTER that Season has concluded

3 Likes

This locks previous seasons armors which are already paywalled behind a 10dollar paywall.

Why paywall access to something that’s already paywalled.

Sure as of now they haven’t returned, but it’s unlikely theyll leave it unreturned and still visible in our armory.

1 Like

i want the whole shop to just be scrapped, want to be able to pick my own colors without grinding my -Yoink!- off or wait weeks, months, Years?!! for them to release a decent coating. i want armor to be a symbol of skill and rank again, not just for dress up.

1 Like

stop encouraging 343 to dedicate resources to microtransactions. Why do you want to overpay for things that should be included in a base $60 game?

3 Likes