Store req pack rotation

I recently got back into halo 5, I’m grinding for every unlockable item in the game, I’m currently only missing around 12 ultra rare items and after that it’s all legendary, I’m wondering when the greatest hits pack will come back in the store if at all because it gives you three permanent unlocks and all ultra rare or better, is it even worth it??? I’m also getting money for my birthday in 2 days, and I’m gonna start working in about 2 weeks, might pay a lil bit of money idk yet

everything thing I have left:
everything is correct except the armor and helmet count
43 helmets
45 armor
7 visors
3 stances
6 weapon skins
2 DMRs
3 weapon certifications
1 vehicle

If I were you I wouldn’t sink anymore money in Halo 5. In about 4 months Halo Infinite will release and my guess is Halo 5 will become a wasteland.

Also, don’t put any req points in greatest hits pack. It costs 100.000 REQ points and it gives you 5 permanent unlocks. A Gold pack gives you 2 permanent unlocks for 10.000 REQ points. The math isn’t hard. :wink:

What you should do: Buy silver packs until it will return you REQ points. Then you know you’ve unlocked everything you can from silver packs. Then buy gold packs until it returns you req points. That’s the cheapest route.

If you’re only interested in cosmetics, you can sell all the items you can use in Warzone and buy more REQ packs.

As far as I know, the only items you can’t get out of silver or gold packs are the Classic helmet REQ pack and the Achilles armor and helmet. The classic helmet req pack you can buy for 10 dollars in the microsoft store, or wait till it returns in game. If I remember correctly it will cost 300.000 REQ points, but it could be less. It is unclear when and if this pack will ever get sold again. Could be tomorrow, or a year from now…

> 2533274973762807;1:
> I recently got back into halo 5, I’m grinding for every unlockable item in the game, I’m currently only missing around 12 ultra rare items and after that it’s all legendary, I’m wondering when the greatest hits pack will come back in the store if at all because it gives you three permanent unlocks and all ultra rare or better, is it even worth it??? I’m also getting money for my birthday in 2 days, and I’m gonna start working in about 2 weeks, might pay a lil bit of money idk yet
>
> everything thing I have left:
> everything is correct except the armor and helmet count
> 43 helmets
> 45 armor
> 7 visors
> 3 stances
> 6 weapon skins
> 2 DMRs
> 3 weapon certifications
> 1 vehicle

Stick with Gold Packs. Grind a few Mythic Warzone Firefight matches and turn on your RP boosts if you have them. Spending money on req packs isn’t something I would do, but if you value your time you can do that. Personally, I would save for Infinite at this point and unlock whatever you can with Req points.

Hey I’m saving up req points to get some legendary warzone boosts, anyone know when that pack might rotate in?
im planning to stock up on legendary boosts to grind for 152 to get watchdog

I would recommend to unlock the remaining items by opening gold packs until the permanent items gets replaced by req points. If the remaining items are only of Ultra Rare and Legendary rarity and that you have excluded the items that cannot be obtained from the standard Gold, Silver or Bronze Req packs (ex. few helmets, armors, emblems and weapon skins), then you do just need to spend 550,000 req points to obtain the remaining items.