Store guesses for tomorrow?

I’m hoping for some good new bundles with cyber kill effects but I haven’t seen anything like that leaked like the first two bundles were.

Also, hoping that the store gets an expansion with the addition of individual items up for grabs.

Anyone else have hopes or guesses?

1 Like

We’ll see some bundles broken up into individual purchases, but they’ll still be over priced.

4 Likes

We’re gonna be getting individual items in the shop tomorrow, and we’ll finally get a definitive answer on how much they value certain items based on their type and “rarity”. Above all, I anticipate seeing at least one grossly overpriced emblem to confirm my suspicions of their bundling formula.

2 Likes

Maybe so. I felt like the two bundles this week the $10 and $12 were priced extremely fairly. Like twice the content and half the price as we were seeing previously lol.

1 Like

I really don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to how they price based on rarity tbh

12$ for x1 stance, x1 visor, and x1 color palette.

10$ for x1 effect, x1 visor, and x1 emblem.

If you unlock a color palette it should apply to everything instead of it being broken up into 18 different pieces. Same goes for emblems, and shoulders it should be one item. Breaking them up to make it look like there’s more in the bundle then there actually is isn’t praise worthy.

4 Likes

Call it what you want but there’s still more in there than before when they were charging twice as much :man_shrugging:t2: I happily purchased both bundles as my first purchase in the store outside the battle pass

1 Like

Some textures and a pose for $12.
Some effects and textures for $10.
I wouldn’t even pay that for an armor set.

Still extremely overpriced.

3 Likes

This is a dumb post…

The store doesn’t need any more stupid attention when the rest of the game has major issues. One would think people would be more concerned about trying to push 343/Microsoft to focus on fixing things, and you are over here for the last month or so trying to push the shop to sell more stupid items :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ultimate reward…the color…off white

I doubt the people working on the shop’s items and prices are the same ones who work on the other areas of the game.

2 Likes

Either way, using the shop as a filler that does absolutely nothing to improve this game should be the last thing this company should be pushing at this point, and asking them to add more items doesn’t do anything for the game either.

It’s not like 343 doesn’t have content created, it’s wondering why they are dragging it out when we could have a lot more than just a lame shop.

1 Like

To be fair there’s different teams for different things. 343i can focus on fixing things, and other areas simultaneously. A UI designer, Texture artist, etc won’t have any interaction with server side fixes.

Not to say 343i is a bottomless well of resources, but they absolutely have multiple ongoing projects within Infinite

2 Likes

JFO Armor Pack
Two bundles that were already in the shop a month ago.
Daily shop item three days from now will contain a new asset bundle while the other days are just reused bundles.

1 Like

Being fair has nothing to do with who makes the calls for this game. We haven’t really gotten anything since this beta was released.

I’m just basing this off what I’ve heard from Undead Labs dev streams. All I’m saying is the development process is not commiting every single member of staff on one single project.

Given the difficulties 343i is allegedly having with the Slipspace Engine it might be a while before we a significant content drop.

That’s true, but they should be fixing the shop and the game.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you are saying and agree with how things are handled, but it’s still no excuse for this company to be pushing the BP/shop.

As far as the second half of what you said, that can only go so far that 343 can use as an excuse for this game being so barbone. Look at Bungie and all the issues they have had over the last 7 years with their engine, yet they are still able to produce a lot of content.

What I’m saying is, you only see what you are told and that means there is a lot more to this than just the simple answer of, the engine has issues.

1 Like

You commenting on this thread literally boosts it above the threads that you think should have more attention.

Speaking of dumb posts…

3 Likes

Bad bait is bad bait…