storage system

Hello everyone.

There is one problem in halo 5 which i more and more encounter the more i progress in the game with collecting everthing the game has to offer.
This is the truble. i already got over 100 diverent armours with skins etc.
What brothers me here is that i cant compare skins, i have to search for an older amour set a long time because it hard to find within the bunch.
in warzone it is anoying to scroll throught all br’s and ar’s to find the one i would like to use.

This problem can be easily solved by making more supcatecories. Like: Br-> br with longshot scope->then the extra perk you want.
same with the armour alpabetic order, then chose the set, the the skin you have unlocked. the visors sorted by colour or rarity etc.

( and yes sorry for the grammer i cant find anymore mistakes)

I genuinely like that idea.

It’s a common request that 343i update (read fix) the UI in terms of the REQ overload. Please search the forum with the magnifying glass in the top right to see if your thread idea has been created by someone else already :smiley:

Hapoy Haloing!

will do :D,but the more topics there apear aboz it, maybe they notice this more then.

I think instead of creating subcategories of items the better solution is just to implement a sorting system and allow players to choose how they prefer their armor/weapons/etc to be displayed.

> 2533274960333173;5:
> I think instead of creating subcategories of items the better solution is just to implement a sorting system and allow players to choose how they prefer their armor/weapons/etc to be displayed.

Shoves the BRs all the way at the back and keeps the AR and DMR at the front. I like this idea.

What brothers you?