Stoping people from spawning

So im in a game right now that is insane never seen anything like this. a group of people all with same usernames all similar is sitting in all of the spawn points and stopping us from spawning all together.

It was just insane never seen anything like this would just hold us at the req screen but wouldn’t let you spawn at all. I mean ive seen spawn trapping alot but they figured out how to let people from spawning all together. The continued to just tbag in our spawn point while we were stuck watching. Has anyone else run into this? They are all level 14 or below so obviously they all created side accounts to all start over as a group to do this to people. Some people are pathetic

you’re not allowed to name and shame on the forums, i suggest removing those gamertags if you still want this post to not be locked.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> you’re not allowed to name and shame on the forums, i suggest removing those gamertags if you still want this post to not be locked.

To be fair though, he should report this to bravo, but yea, it’s against forum rules. But thanks for the warning.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> you’re not allowed to name and shame on the forums, i suggest removing those gamertags if you still want this post to not be locked.

Thats annoying considering there is no way to actually get rid of this behavior considering it will take a long time of people reporting for anything to be done. It is whatever to me ill just move on i just wanted to get it out there that this was going on now.

> 2535446258961514;4:
> > 2533274808132968;2:
> > you’re not allowed to name and shame on the forums, i suggest removing those gamertags if you still want this post to not be locked.
>
>
> Thats annoying considering there is no way to actually get rid of this behavior considering it will take a long time of people reporting for anything to be done. It is whatever to me ill just move on i just wanted to get it out there that this was going on now.

You might want to remove the company name as well. Most of us agree that the behavior should be stopped.

> 2535446258961514;4:
> > 2533274808132968;2:
> > you’re not allowed to name and shame on the forums, i suggest removing those gamertags if you still want this post to not be locked.
>
>
> Thats annoying considering there is no way to actually get rid of this behavior considering it will take a long time of people reporting for anything to be done. It is whatever to me ill just move on i just wanted to get it out there that this was going on now.

i suggest posting it on halo’s reddit page. they pay more attention there than they do their own forums…

I dont want to be a downer on 343 i think they made a great game but we know they wont fix it. They have not fixed glitches that have been well known for month that basically can stop game play.

> 2535446258961514;7:
> I dont want to be a downer on 343 i think they made a great game but we know they wont fix it. They have not fixed glitches that have been well known for month that basically can stop game play.

They removed urban because of Spawn killing issues. They may very well come good, we’ll just need to wait and see. Some of these things can be insta-fixed, some of them can’t.

Just had the non pleasure of playing them myself. Not fun.