Stop With Halo 4 HAte

Ok, there is certainly reason for concern regarding Halo 4, but it’s all going to be OK. Classic Playlists will be back and Real Actual Trueskill will be back.

As for all the other features 343i has added, it’s too early to assume anything on it.

Let’s just wait and see how it all plays out. You can’t just say YADAYDAYDA and rage every time you don’t like to hear something.

Let’s just see actual gameplay before jumping to any conclusions.

Personally, I think it helps. 343 now needs to make what they have added 100% perfect for the angry people of the community to simmer down.

> Personally, I think it helps. 343 now needs to make what they have added 100% perfect for the angry people of the community to simmer down.

Yes, but no one is going to listen to a screaming maniac saying “HALO 4 SUCKS. YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE”

They would much rather hear " As a community, Halo 4 has given us high hopes to redeem the Halo Franchise. With the details recently given to given to us, some changes are great, while others cause concern"

I don’t hate Halo 4.

I Hate Halo of Duty.

> > Personally, I think it helps. 343 now needs to make what they have added 100% perfect for the angry people of the community to simmer down.
>
> Yes, but no one is going to listen to a screaming maniac saying “HALO 4 SUCKS. YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE”
>
> They would much rather hear " As a community, Halo 4 has given us high hopes to redeem the Halo Franchise. With the details recently given to given to us, some changes are great, while others cause concern"

Yes, I agree some people have gone far to the right, but others are practically brown nosers who listen to 343 without question. There are people on both sides who are, well, ignorant.

> I don’t hate Halo 4.
>
> I Hate Halo of Duty.

See, this is exactly why Frankie goes to Neogaf. All you do is make senseless, and ill-mannered post. Not saying your post is wrong in any way, everyone has a right to their opinion, but you gotta say it in a more mannered way.

stop making threads telling people to stop complaining. Its what forums are for

edit: and stop asking people to phrase their complaints more politely. It won’t do anything because 343 DOESN’T READ THE FORUMS! Why don’t you guys get that?

> > I don’t hate Halo 4.
> >
> > I Hate Halo of Duty.
>
> See, this is exactly why Frankie goes to Neogaf. All you do is make senseless, and ill-mannered post. Not saying your post is wrong in any way, everyone has a right to their opinion, but you gotta say it in a more mannered way.

Alright I’ll try a more mannered way then.

I would like Innovation, the thing that made Halo successful in the first place. Not ripping away element’s from another game that’s criticized for not innovating enough. Seems like a cash grab maneuver.

> stop making threads telling people to stop complaining. Its what forums are for
>
> edit: and stop asking people to phrase their complaints more politely. It won’t do anything because 343 DOESN’T READ THE FORUMS! Why don’t you guys get that?

They don’t read it because of people like you.

Point Proven

343 is screwed no matter what they do.

No matter what they add to any future Halo game, it will just be immediately destroyed by the community because it isn’t “Halo”

There will never be agreement on what to add or what not to add. What do you guys want? What do you think should be added(gameplay wise) that will improve the game and make it fresh?

I don’t really think that there will be anything to add, because people will just complain about it. They want the game to just stay the same and if it does, the franchise will die out.

They are -Yoink!- if they do, -Yoink!- if they don’t.