STOP WHINING!!

so here we go…
i have spent a few hours reading in these forums now and i feel like im reading posts from high school girls! it got really old really quick! first things first, just a guess here but i would imagine that 99% of the people in these forum’s have no idea how to run a business and/or develop a game let alone a successful one (including me), so pls stop talking like you know for certain whats best for 343! Just because “YOU” think a certain way or want a certain thing doesn’t make it right!! there is no way in hell any developing company will ever make all of its customers happy, it has never happened an it never will so give it up already. i understand that a nice chunk of stuff said in these threads are said to be constructive and to help 343 but there is just way too many spoiled angry baby’s in here (i know that there will always be guys like that but i just wanted to vent cause it frustrates me lol) so i write this hoping that i inspire at least a few people to get involved and say some positive things or even start some positive threads, i just see too much whining, its overwhelming! i think its amazing that we have the ability to have input and to help face the future of a game! i dont know maybe its just me but i grew up playing master system and nes and so on and to see where we are today with gaming it blows me away every time i pick up my controller! people are so spoiled its insane and nobody (it seems like) ever stops to realize how great things are! so many bs complaints about stuff like micro-transactions and not enough game types and not liking the req system ect. like come on guys these things play such a small part in the game and ust because something is one way now doesn’t mean it will stay that way the game is constantly evolving. i personally think 343i developed a fantastic game! campaign and multi player and made an tremendous amount of improvements since the MCC. I also think what they are doing to keep improving the game is great! obviously there is always room for improvement but i think its also obvious that they are putting plenty of effort into doing so. so for that 343 i thank you!
so basically to sum this up all im saying is enjoy the game for what it is, be constructive but don’t be a -Yoink-!! we all have a chance to give our input to help improve the game we all love, so take advantage of it, there are plenty of developers that don’t give a damn what you think and wont ever give you the chance to do so.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER
"GAMERS DONT DIE THEY RESPAWN!!!"

I love how so many people are tired of this community complaining all the time…

But sadly if we voice our opinion we get muted for complaining about complainers GG

YOU DARE?!?!? YOU DARE?!?! You can never tell me to stop the whining. Whining is everything. Anyways ya it’s annoying but it essential really, what I don’t like is non constructive criticism.

Didn’t read your whole post but video game forums are always full of complaints. It’s a main source of feedback for the developer. I thought the negativity here had been quite subdued recently myself however.

Nice grammar, much paragraphs.

I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.

> 2533274826203061;5:
> Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
>
> I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.

The customer can also return the product and stop complaining in a forum for fans of the product

But I want cake now - I…I want it now!

> 2535439780801708;6:
> > 2533274826203061;5:
> > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> >
> > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
>
>
> The customer can also return the product and stop complaining in a forum for fans of the product

Oh the old “don’t play or return it”. So you support the game dying? And no, a lot of the sales were digital so returning is not an option.

> 2533274793030367;1:
> so here we go…
> i have spent a few hours reading in these forums now and i feel like im reading posts from high school girls! it got really old really quick! first things first, just a guess here but i would imagine that 99% of the people in these forum’s have no idea how to run a business and/or develop a game let alone a successful one (including me), so pls stop talking like you know for certain whats best for 343! Just because “YOU” think a certain way or want a certain thing doesn’t make it right!! there is no way in hell any developing company will ever make all of its customers happy, it has never happened an it never will so give it up already. i understand that a nice chunk of stuff said in these threads are said to be constructive and to help 343 but there is just way too many spoiled angry baby’s in here (i know that there will always be guys like that but i just wanted to vent cause it frustrates me lol) so i write this hoping that i inspire at least a few people to get involved and say some positive things or even start some positive threads, i just see too much whining, its overwhelming! i think its amazing that we have the ability to have input and to help face the future of a game! i dont know maybe its just me but i grew up playing master system and nes and so on and to see where we are today with gaming it blows me away every time i pick up my controller! people are so spoiled its insane and nobody (it seems like) ever stops to realize how great things are! so many bs complaints about stuff like micro-transactions and not enough game types and not liking the req system ect. like come on guys these things play such a small part in the game and ust because something is one way now doesn’t mean it will stay that way the game is constantly evolving. i personally think 343i developed a fantastic game! campaign and multi player and made an tremendous amount of improvements since the MCC. I also think what they are doing to keep improving the game is great! obviously there is always room for improvement but i think its also obvious that they are putting plenty of effort into doing so. so for that 343 i thank you!
> so basically to sum this up all im saying is enjoy the game for what it is, be constructive but don’t be a -Yoink-!! we all have a chance to give our input to help improve the game we all love, so take advantage of it, there are plenty of developers that don’t give a damn what you think and wont ever give you the chance to do so.
>
> AND ALWAYS REMEMBER
> "GAMERS DONT DIE THEY RESPAWN!!!"

AMEN!!! lol. it is really hard to develop a game unless its an indie one. but a data center for 343i servers in europe doesnt seem hard

> 2535449665894532;8:
> > 2535439780801708;6:
> > > 2533274826203061;5:
> > > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> > >
> > > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
> >
> >
> > The customer can also return the product and stop complaining in a forum for fans of the product
>
>
> Oh the old “don’t play or return it”. So you support the game dying? And no, a lot of the sales were digital so returning is not an option.

You can get refunds on digital games by contacting customer support…

And no I don’t support the game dying but you seem to by saying how horrible it is all the time I support the complainers selling or refunding their copied and leaving the H5 forums to people who like Halo 5

> 2533274826203061;5:
> Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
>
> I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.

that’s the problem right there! who are you to say what “par” is? and as for “broken” the game is not even close to broken! also its a purchase that you chose to make nobody forced you too, you bought the game knowing there was a chance that you might not enjoy it, so suck it up buttercup and stop being a baby! the game wasn’t made for “you” it was made for millions of people! life isn’t perfect and it never will be stop embarrassing yourself and act like a man!!

> 2535439780801708;10:
> > 2535449665894532;8:
> > > 2535439780801708;6:
> > > > 2533274826203061;5:
> > > > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> > > >
> > > > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
>
>
> You can get refunds on digital games by contacting customer support…
>
> And no I don’t support the game dying but you seem to by saying how horrible it is all the time I support the complainers selling or refunding their copied and leaving the H5 forums to people who like Halo 5

How else would a product get better? It needs to be criticized so the developers understand what its current issues are and how to improve them. If everyone just kissed yoink! to companies, games would get even worse, as they have been the past couple of years.

Stop making threads that are not broken into paragraphs!!!

> 2533274809145045;3:
> YOU DARE?!?!? YOU DARE?!?! You can never tell me to stop the whining. Whining is everything. Anyways ya it’s annoying but it essential really, what I don’t like is non constructive criticism.

lol that’s what im trying to say here, be constructive don’t be a whiny little puss there is a huge difference!

> 2533274826203061;12:
> > 2535439780801708;10:
> > > 2535449665894532;8:
> > > > 2535439780801708;6:
> > > > > 2533274826203061;5:
> > > > > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
> >
> >
> > You can get refunds on digital games by contacting customer support…
> >
> > And no I don’t support the game dying but you seem to by saying how horrible it is all the time I support the complainers selling or refunding their copied and leaving the H5 forums to people who like Halo 5
>
>
> How else would a product get better? It needs to be criticized so the developers understand what its current issues are and how to improve them. If everyone just kissed yoink! to companies, games would get even worse, as they have been the past couple of years.

That’s the thing

This game has no problems other than lack of game modes which 343 has heard loud and clear and has confirmed for February more modes…

At this point all of the “Problems” have been recycled thread after thread while 343 has confirmed improvements are to come during the coming months from features to modes to bug fixes

BUT PEOPLE COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN JUST !!! STOP!!!

343 already knows wtf you want so READ and understand its coming SOON

> 2533274793030367;11:
> > 2533274826203061;5:
> >
>
>
> that’s the problem right there! who are you to say what “par” is? and as for “broken” the game is not even close to broken! also its a purchase that you chose to make nobody forced you too, you bought the game knowing there was a chance that you might not enjoy it, so suck it up buttercup and stop being a baby! the game wasn’t made for “you” it was made for millions of people! life isn’t perfect and it never will be stop embarrassing yourself and act like a man!!

Who am I to say what par is?! Ask the countless amount of people who played the previous games, you know the games that were filled with content and not just lazy REQs and maps? Games should improve upon their predecessors, not devolve and remove pivotal features.

Even if I did make the purchase, I was not expecting it to be such a huge letdown due to the hugely misleading and over hyped marketing campaign that they had going. In many peoples eyes, the only redeeming features of H5 are the gameplay mechanics, weapon balance and forge. Everything else is a huge downgrade.

> 2535439780801708;15:
> > 2533274826203061;12:
> > > 2535439780801708;10:
> > > > 2535449665894532;8:
> > > > > 2535439780801708;6:
> > > > > > 2533274826203061;5:
> > > > > > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
>
>
>
> Coming Soon ™

Yeah, things that are typically expected at launch if previous titles are the benchmark.

Lol I didn’t bother to read that wall of texts, but the thread made me laugh! This tool is complaining about people complaining… the irony.

> 2533274826203061;17:
> > 2535439780801708;15:
> > > 2533274826203061;12:
> > > > 2535439780801708;10:
> > > > > 2535449665894532;8:
> > > > > > 2535439780801708;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274826203061;5:
> > > > > > > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
> >
> >
> > Coming Soon ™
>
>
> Yeah, things that are typically expected at launch if previous titles are the benchmark.

Halo 5 replaced those expected modes with new modes Breakout, Warzone, Warzone Assault and Strongholds with the typical modes coming later

You’re just mad they made new content for a new game first instead of putting the old stuff from old games in front

Typical Bungie Halo fanboy that can’t handle change

> 2533274826203061;17:
> > 2535439780801708;15:
> > > 2533274826203061;12:
> > > > 2535439780801708;10:
> > > > > 2535449665894532;8:
> > > > > > 2535439780801708;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274826203061;5:
> > > > > > > Nice grammar, much paragraphs.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I’ll complain all I want; the product is a purchase and the customer has the right to complain if it is not up to par or broken.
> >
> >
> > Coming Soon ™
>
>
> Yeah, things that are typically expected at launch if previous titles are the benchmark.

they could have made this game with everything you expected at launch and there would still be a ton of people complaining about something! like i said you cant make everyone happy. Stop being a selfish child time to grow up be a man accept and be grateful with what you have or go buy a Wii!