Stop Whining About Resupply

If you are really such a bad player that you can not strategically use the grenades you are given, then learn to play better. This will make you think about nade spamming for one kill. You will have to use them wisely now. And as for your reticle showing where a grenade is at, that is to stop people from nade spamming. This way you have a fair chance. All this is saying is that if you choose not to have this specialization, then you will have to use your grenades sparingly.

TL;DR Stop whining about Resupply. If you do not choose it, then you must learn to use your grenades wisely.

Yeah I really don’t understand why people are whining about any of the “perks” they don’t change the game. You don’t have to re-strategize what perks they have. Its not stopping power or juggernaut.

well, once yours are spent thats an advantage you won’t get again till your dead. Unless 343 is planning on placing more frags on the maps/

I love it, it sounds amazing to me. Finally grenades wont be such a huge problem. Also grenades do spawn on the map still.

^ Exactly. All you have to do is use them wisely. Adjust your gameplay style a bit. It is a new game, so of course you will have to adjust. Just makes the game a bit more tricky, because you have to combat your set up against others.

Where’d you hear about this perk anyway? I didn’t see it in the facts thread, is there a list of all confirmed perks anywhere?

Whining about people whining.

Good thinking.

I will look for a picture, but yeah this is a perk.

> Whining about people whining.
>
> Good thinking.

That is where you are wrong. I am not whining, I am stating why people SHOULDN’T be whining. But thank you for your wonderful contribution to this thread. =)

I like it. Now frags are something that can be fought over.

They really want to get people more often. This is one way to do it for sure.

Just listened to Walshy’s vid and he said if you cant get around these you are not as good as you say you are in Halo Op agree with you 100% cant wait to play already preordered my Limited edition

Stop whining about people whining.

People just want to complain about changes to Halo. I don’t even remember getting grenades off of enemies that often. Pretty much all of my grenade supplies came from the weapon spawns anyway.

> Where’d you hear about this perk anyway? I didn’t see it in the facts thread, is there a list of all confirmed perks anywhere?

Click the Halo 4 symbol up in the top right of the screen. Scroll down a bit an find the Halo Evolved menu item and click on gameplay. There are some SPACIALIZATIONS detailed there.

> > Whining about people whining.
> >
> > Good thinking.
>
> That is where you are wrong. I am not whining, I am stating why people SHOULDN’T be whining. But thank you for your wonderful contribution to this thread. =)

I think that is where you are wrong. Whining is whining, and yes, for making a thread specifically for this subject and taking it just as far the ‘whiners’ did, you are. In fact. Whining XD I’m sorry, but it’s the truth… You wouldn’t defend yourself so vehemently if that wasn’t the case.

Best way to counter resupply perk? Grenade danger indicator
Best way to counter grenade danger indicator? resupply perk

Blam! 343i, it sure seems like you did put a lot of time and effort into balancing this, since picking up grenades from corpses always has been a (good) part of Halo, but in recent years has been abused. Best way to fix it is to make it a perk, but to counter that perk from being abused, you add the grenade danger icon.
Sure seems like 343i knows their things so far :slight_smile:

> > > Whining about people whining.
> > >
> > > Good thinking.
> >
> > That is where you are wrong. I am not whining, I am stating why people SHOULDN’T be whining. But thank you for your wonderful contribution to this thread. =)
>
> I think that is where you are wrong. Whining is whining, and yes, for making a thread specifically for this subject and taking it just as far the ‘whiners’ did, you are. In fact. Whining XD I’m sorry, but it’s the truth… You wouldn’t defend yourself so vehemently if that wasn’t the case.

Honestly, call it what you want, I just think that people should understand that is not the end of the world. If this is considered whining, then fine I don’t really care.

> Just listened to Walshy’s vid and he said if you cant get around these you are not as good as you say you are in Halo Op agree with you 100% cant wait to play already preordered my Limited edition

Totally agree. This is really a good point.

Best way to counter resupply perk? Grenade danger indicator
Best way to counter grenade danger indicator? resupply perk

> Blam! 343i, it sure seems like you did put a lot of time and effort into balancing this, since picking up grenades from corpses always has been a (good) part of Halo, but in recent years has been abused. Best way to fix it is to make it a perk, but to counter that perk from being abused, you add the grenade danger icon.
> Sure seems like 343i knows their things so far :slight_smile:

This is also true. So many reasons on why this is okay and will not ruin halo.

We really don’t need a grenade indicator. I mean if you can’t hear the super loud clanking noises the grenades make you need to clean your ears out. Also I don’t like the grenade indicator, I liked Halo not having it.

grenades were never a problem until halo reach’s mini nukes, i dont understand why they have to do this.

Why do people keep saying “use grenades wisely”? Please, tell me.

If I spawn with 1 grenade, as in MLG currently, and I see a guy running around a corner in front of me, I’m going to pre-nade him and hopefully finish the kill. I’m out of grenades. I see another player following not 2 seconds later, and suddenly I’m in a 1v1 battle without my grenade. You can weave that into a “You shouldn’t need grenades” argument all you want, but it doesn’t change the fact that I used my grenade “wisely” the first time, but was disallowed 2 seconds later.

> Best way to counter resupply perk? Grenade danger indicator
> Best way to counter grenade danger indicator? resupply perk

Cool. But can I ask you: Why were either of these necessary?

Answer 1: Well, once you add the Resupply Perk, you need something to balance it out, so you add the Damage Indicator.

Answer 2: Well, once you add a Damage Indicator, you need something to balance it out, so you add the Resupply Perk.

Answer 3: Neither of these were necessary, and they are only pointless additions to the game.

Answer 3 was the correct answer, by the way.