Stop using the magnum as a primary

Title. Yes I understand the Magnum is great but the AR is your PRIMARY. Unload a mag, use magnum for headshot.

The Magnum is much a primary as any weapon. It’s got decent power, good range and can kill quicker then a Battle Rifle.

People aren’t going to stop using it and some, like myself, prefer using it as a primary. My Assault Rifle is there for crowd control.

Magnum = mid range
AR = close range

I am sorry my gaming habits are such a nuisance to you.

Did you ever play CE by any chance?

Its like the old days of Halo CE. Finally the magnum came back as a useful weapon, and it is not that OP, play Halo CE and you will only find people using magnums.

Stop?! Why if it’s good! if that br’er misses one shot you got a good chance! It’s fast and and powerful and on most arena maps you have a lot of mid range encounters within magnum range, so why change to a worse weapon for the situation??

Not sure what you think you’re playing. Pistol as a primary is a part of halo. At least to your older generation.

> 2533274939018653;2:
> The Magnum is much a primary as any weapon. It’s got decent power, good range and can kill quicker then a Battle Rifle.
>
> People aren’t going to stop using it and some, like myself, prefer using it as a primary. My Assault Rifle is there for crowd control.

true

> 2533274939018653;2:
> The Magnum is much a primary as any weapon. It’s got decent power, good range and can kill quicker then a Battle Rifle.
>
> People aren’t going to stop using it and some, like myself, prefer using it as a primary. My Assault Rifle is there for crowd control.

Actually, BR and pistol have very similar kill times(I think BR kills a bit faster). BR is 4 shot kill and pistol is 5 shot kill, but pistol has a slightly higher rate of fire.

But yeah, using pistol as a primary weapon is as justified as using the AR.

if you are bad you’ll play like that. I’ll sick to my 5 shots with he pistol. “perfect kill” get owned scrub

I don’t see why people shouldn’t be using the magnum as a primary. It’s powerful, but not overpowered. The choice really comes down to your preferred play style.

I don’t know what else to tell you because it’s not gonna change or be taken away but that…

IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM
You have one too (OMG NO WAY!) simply take it from your holster, unpackage it from that standard issue gift wrapping, insert rounds into the mag, insert mag, take off safety, point at enemy, pull trigger…repeat as needed. I feel as though I’ve covered all grounds. Return to duty soldier!

> 2747731915518910;7:
> Not sure what you think you’re playing. Pistol as a primary is a part of halo. At least to your older generation.

He gets it, HCE rep

No.

You cant make me !!!