Stop Theif!

Ok so my topic at hand isn’t exactly a major issue but it can be a severe nuisance. My topic is people who steal assassination kills. First off its hard enough to even start an assination due to how fast everyone is now and the low range radar. Second off it kills me how many awesome assinations you can equip but will barely ever see because of some disrespectful kill hungry teammate. It turns something that’s supposed to be rewarding into something that brings frustration. My third point is that when you get your assination stolen you get no reward at all. When someone takes that kill you not only lose the time you spent on that kill but all points associated with it. Normally for realisms sake I wouldn’t suggest this but maybe they should take away teammates abilities to damage someone who is being assassinated, or maybe just give the points to the person losing the kill. That atleast seems fair to me. I don’t know how hard something like that would be to do but I’m hoping someone from 343 sees this and gives it some thought.

In my personal gameplay i shoot first ask questions later , if i see an enemy i will begin shooting .
I have been know to accidentally steal assassinations . But i figure that the few times i steal them is worth the risk of just standing there watching my teammate being assassinated (have had people do this to me and just said “oh i thought you were assassinating them”)
I do leave assassinations when possible though

Thanks for holding my prey still.

Lol jk I try not to steal. I prefer to -Yoink!- the person being assassinated as they’re being assassinated.

Meh. It’s no biggy. I’ve “stolen” kills because i thought my teammate was the one being assasinated Also I’ve allowed teammates to die because I thought the opposite. There’s not time to check and now I think if you’re prepared to waste valuable seconds doing a superfluous animation then you’re asking for whatever you get. Sorry but it’s the safest thing for teammates to do and you should be thanking them for getting you out of that death trap of an animation

Better a yoink than a showstopper.

Since I rank so low I’m really good in most matches because I’m better then most in silver ranks. I follow around whoever stole my assassination kill and I wait until they take the enemies shields down then I steal the kill. It’s fun reading all the hate mail from angry children.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Thanks for holding my prey still.
>
> Lol jk I try not to steal. I prefer to -Yoink!- the person being assassinated as they’re being assassinated.

Same here. Even if it’s AI I T-Bag them.

I usually leave assassinations alone. However, if I’m already shooting someone up and a teammate comes out if nowhere and starts to assassinate them, I will take the kill because it was mine to begin with.

> 2533274814289862;8:
> I usually leave assassinations alone. However, if I’m already shooting someone up and a teammate comes out if nowhere and starts to assassinate them, I will take the kill because it was mine to begin with.

Yeah in situations like that I can definitely understand. And also accidents do happen it’s just so frustrating when people desperately scramble for the kill. I probably should have payed more attention but do you even get an assist when you get yoinked?

Oh man we share the same boat.

I try to leave them alone too because I always enjoy watching the animations. They make me laugh. Even if I die right after finishing it I think it makes it even. I also get pretty mad when people take mine. So I try to leave them.

It’s too damn hard to tell who the victim is during an assassination sequence/ animation.

They did take out the Yoink medal to not give people stealing assassinations an incentive.

You win some you lose some, Sneak around and get another one!

Only times I accidently steal an assassination in by grenades. There is the occasional misfire and I get the kill but I leave people’s assassinations alone whenever I can.

Best to just get over it. Does it really matter someone “stole” the kill? Noo because you still got the point of the kill to the score.
and its very easy to start an assassination, surprise attacks, camping, lay and wait for one spartan to be away from his/her team.