Stop the hate towards 343! Plez

I’ve read a lot of posts on these forums, seen so many threads saying things like ‘game is broken’ and 'I’m never playing this game again’

I have to ask these people, why?

Lets not forget this game is only a week out of 343’s electronic womb, and if you think that this is the finished product, you are so deluded, has everyone forgot that Forge is around the corner? Custom games are going to bloom, hopefully bringing a whole new side to the community, that I personally haven’t seen so big since the post launch of Halo 3.

343 are listening to your suggestions, they are being subtle, we probably won’t even notice until they make a press release, and we need to prove that we are the best community on the Xbox! I’m personally expecting one more announcement in the coming weeks about the Forge update, which I’m going to go off and guess that they will also include some information about a playlist update and Fingers Crossed Bringing back the chaotic game types like infection, race and such.

Even the simple things make the difference, like conducting yourself with a little decorum when you make a post and express your issues and frustration, this will make you more credible and more respected on the forums by others, which in turn brings us all closer together as a community, and from what I gather about online gaming today, the game is only as good as the people that play it. Cough Destiny Cough. #ShotsFired

Be friendly. I find it rather Ironic when I see people describing the community as terrible and blah blah blah, you’re only as bad as the people you’re calling out chap. We come from all walks of life, and should respect each other accordingly!

And no matter what lets all stick together like the Spartans taught us in the campaign!

- S. Wordsworth

This is a cheap bump.

> 2533274817042031;2:
> This is a cheap bump.

Sure is. BTW bumps are not allowed, cheap or not.

> 2533275011491088;3:
> > 2533274817042031;2:
> > This is a cheap bump.
>
>
> Sure is. BTW bumps are not allowed, cheap or not.

Uh-oh! Quickly! Call the authorities!

> 2533274817042031;4:
> > 2533275011491088;3:
> > > 2533274817042031;2:
> > > This is a cheap bump.
> >
> >
> > Sure is. BTW bumps are not allowed, cheap or not.
>
>
> Uh-oh! Quickly! Call the authorities!

Reporitng in 3… 2… 1…

Nah. Just joking. You’re fine.

> 2533275011491088;5:
> > 2533274817042031;4:
> > > 2533275011491088;3:
> > > > 2533274817042031;2:
> > > > This is a cheap bump.
> > >
> > >
> > > Sure is. BTW bumps are not allowed, cheap or not.
> >
> >
> > Uh-oh! Quickly! Call the authorities!
>
>
> Reporitng in 3… 2… 1…
> Nah. Just joking. You’re fine.

Hahaha, I know at some point there will be a monitor looming over this post xD

We can’t expect it to satisfy everyone 100%, just as long as it’s fun. Which I think Halo 5 is.
There are many complaints though. Some more important than others. But the main problem is that 343 didn’t make the campaign about Locke vs Cheif, even after tens of thousands of dollars spent spreading the message, even at E3… it never happened in the game. Just one cutscene. That’s what’s disappointing. It’s like advertising a guardian 100 times, only to reveal in the game there were none. That’s what it’s like.
Personally however I enjoyed the plot and Legendary ending. It’s like Halo 2 and 3. Perfect excuse for Halo 6
(Although I wish the Infinite blasted the guardian, then 100 more spawn via slipspace, then the Infinite jumps the gun.)

> 2535414369351666;7:
> We can’t expect it to satisfy everyone 100%, just as long as it’s fun. Which I think Halo 5 is.
> There are many complaints though. Some more important than others. But the main problem is that 343 didn’t make the campaign about Locke vs Cheif, even after tens of thousands of dollars spent spreading the message, even at E3… it never happened in the game. Just one cutscene. That’s what’s disappointing. It’s like advertising a guardian 100 times, only to reveal in the game there were none. That’s what it’s like.
> Personally however I enjoyed the plot and Legendary ending. It’s like Halo 2 and 3. Perfect excuse for Halo 6
> (Although I wish the Infinite blasted the guardian, then 100 more spawn via slipspace, then the Infinite jumps the gun.)

Perhaps they were deliberately misleading people away from… Spoiler below But I do agree that the campaign felt somewhat lacking in a few departments. Sigh Another 7 hours of generic shooting galleries…

Cortana becoming the main villian to surprise everyone?

Now I not only hate Halo 5 and 343, but you as well! Along with these dang ole Swat spawns and the magnum to BR ratio in the playlist… Just saying. Have a good day.

> 2533274814308128;9:
> Now I not only hate Halo 5 and 343, but you as well! Along with these dang ole Swat spawns and the magnum to BR ratio in the playlist… Just saying. Have a good day.

So why do you insist on wasting your precious life on the HALO, 343, SIEGERY FORUMS?!

Just keep in mind, most of people who are enjoying halo 5 are playing the game instead of hanging out in the forums. For me I like the game and it fun and I read the forums for fun and laughs . :slight_smile:

The game is fun and amazing, just ignore them (IMO).

> 2535465515137096;11:
> Just keep in mind, most of people who are enjoying halo 5 are playing the game instead of hanging out in the forums. For me I like the game and it fun and I read the forums for fun and laughs . :slight_smile:
>
> The game is fun and amazing, just ignore them (IMO).

True.

It would help if 343 ever responded to peoples concerns.

> 2533274804097655;13:
> It would help if 343 ever responded to peoples concerns.

I reckon they’re probably tied down with actually fixing all the concerns already. We’ll probably see a press release at some point soon, it’s too early yet.

343 are doing their best right now so chill.

> 2533274817042031;10:
> > 2533274814308128;9:
> > Now I not only hate Halo 5 and 343, but you as well! Along with these dang ole Swat spawns and the magnum to BR ratio in the playlist… Just saying. Have a good day.
>
>
> So why do you insist on wasting your precious life on the HALO, 343, SIEGERY FORUMS?!

Isn’t all of life “wasted”? If we truly ask ourselves isn’t it? We slowly lose time and life never with the ability to gain it back and one day everything we have ever done will be gone as will we… Mind Blown

Keeping optimistic in a crowd of fire, there’s no water don’t even bother.

> 2533274814308128;16:
> > 2533274817042031;10:
> > > 2533274814308128;9:
> > > Now I not only hate Halo 5 and 343, but you as well! Along with these dang ole Swat spawns and the magnum to BR ratio in the playlist… Just saying. Have a good day.
> >
> >
> > So why do you insist on wasting your precious life on the HALO, 343, SIEGERY FORUMS?!
>
>
> Isn’t all of life “wasted”? If we truly ask ourselves isn’t it? We slowly lose time and life never with the ability to gain it back and one day everything we have ever done will be gone as will we… Mind Blown

I think the Linkin Park albums have hit you a bit hard there chap.

> 2533274817042031;18:
> > 2533274814308128;16:
> > > 2533274817042031;10:
> > > > 2533274814308128;9:
> > > > Now I not only hate Halo 5 and 343, but you as well! Along with these dang ole Swat spawns and the magnum to BR ratio in the playlist… Just saying. Have a good day.
> > >
> > >
> > > So why do you insist on wasting your precious life on the HALO, 343, SIEGERY FORUMS?!
> >
> >
> > Isn’t all of life “wasted”? If we truly ask ourselves isn’t it? We slowly lose time and life never with the ability to gain it back and one day everything we have ever done will be gone as will we… Mind Blown
>
>
> I think the Linkin Park albums have hit you a bit hard there chap.

343 hit me hard with disappointment!

> 2533274817042031;1:
> I’ve read a lot of posts on these forums, seen so many threads saying things like ‘game is broken’ and 'I’m never playing this game again’
>
> I have to ask these people, why?
>
> Lets not forget this game is only a week out of 343’s electronic womb, and if you think that this is the finished product, you are so deluded, has everyone forgot that Forge is around the corner? Custom games are going to bloom, hopefully bringing a whole new side to the community, that I personally haven’t seen so big since the post launch of Halo 3.
>
> 343 are listening to your suggestions, they are being subtle, we probably won’t even notice until they make a press release, and we need to prove that we are the best community on the Xbox! I’m personally expecting one more announcement in the coming weeks about the Forge update, which I’m going to go off and guess that they will also include some information about a playlist update and Fingers Crossed Bringing back the chaotic game types like infection, race and such.
>
> Even the simple things make the difference, like conducting yourself with a little decorum when you make a post and express your issues and frustration, this will make you more credible and more respected on the forums by others, which in turn brings us all closer together as a community, and from what I gather about online gaming today, the game is only as good as the people that play it. Cough Destiny Cough. #ShotsFired
>
> Be friendly. I find it rather Ironic when I see people describing the community as terrible and blah blah blah, you’re only as bad as the people you’re calling out chap. We come from all walks of life, and should respect each other accordingly!
>
> And no matter what lets all stick together like the Spartans taught us in the campaign!
>
> - S. Wordsworth

Halo is not as hardy or steadfast as it used to be. The sheer amount of AAA title competition has caused the “Halo” aura to fade a bit over the last few years. It is more important now, more than ever, for a game company to get things right out of the box. If they dont, there is another AAA game right around the corner waiting to take its place. Thats a lot of DLC revenue lost and thus, the game goes into hibernation.

MCC is a perfect example. Everyone wanted to enjoy it but it was broken out of the box. Only after many months was it finally fixed but at that point, most players had moved on to other things.

The community wants to see Halo succeed. However, this will be the third attempt by 343 to drop a game out into the wild that was not quite ready out of the box. That will inevitably cause frustration and that will bubble up into these forums. I agree that such circumstances do not warrant rude or immature behavior, but that really is the source of the problem.

Should 343 not be very communicative with the community about the issues that they are bringing, some folks may drop the game and play CoDBO2 or Fallout 4 instead. Then what happens to all that DLC revenue they were hoping for?

Its a delicate balance that has to be played between gamer and developer these days given how connected we are and how quickly gamers want instant gratification. Its not wrong or right, its just the world we live in.