STOP THE HALO 4 VS CODBO2

People have to stop comparing halo 4 to cod on a halo website… take that BS over to whatever website stupid enough toaccomodate that lousy excuse of a game of a game

I haven’t seen any of that here.

> I haven’t seen any of that here.

Indeed. No sign of COD in any of the thread titles on the first page here. :\

I agree that people that need to stop with the comparisons and speculations
but I disagree that COD is a lousy game.

Although I’ve never played it and never will I have no bias judgement against it.

On a semi-related note, it really does seem Blops 2 will surpass Halo 4 for number of preorders on the xbox 360…:frowning:

But you know what they always say: Quality over Quantity.

Lol Treyarch games in general are poo, BO2 will be no exception. How Halo is being compared to such a game is insulting.

Edit: I like COD, just BO2 will suck.

> Lol Treyarch games in general are poo, BO2 will be no exception. How Halo is being compared to such a game is insulting.
>
> Edit: I like COD, just BO2 will suck.

World at War was excellent.

it wont stop if halo and cod still exist

Don’t post the same damn thread twice plz. Your yelling is equally as annoying as the threads you’re complaining about. People will not stop bringing up the 2 games.

Let

it

go…

> On a semi-related note, it really does seem Blops 2 will surpass Halo 4 for number of preorders on the xbox 360…:frowning:
>
> But you know what they always say: Quality over Quantity.

LMAO WHAT!!? Halo 4 is the most pre-ordered game on 360. Hell, Halo 4 is the 6th most anticipated game of the year, while BO2 is number 32

> > On a semi-related note, it really does seem Blops 2 will surpass Halo 4 for number of preorders on the xbox 360…:frowning:
> >
> > But you know what they always say: Quality over Quantity.
>
> LMAO WHAT!!? Halo 4 is the most pre-ordered game on 360. Hell, Halo 4 is the 6th most anticipated game of the year, while BO2 is number 32

Check the preorder charts dood, BO2 is up 70 k this week whereas Halo 4 is only up 20k. About a 2 weeks ago, the BO2 preorders for xbox 360 and ps3 barely even added up to the number of preorders for Halo 4. Now just the xbox 360 preorders are creeping up to Halo 4. If this trend continues, then overrated cod will surpass Halo again.

When I said Quality over Quantity. I was referring to Halo as quality being that it has so much work put into it. The numbers don’t matter so much as long as it is a good game. Let COD have what it has. With its yearly releases (quantity).

Sigh…Due to the urging of other forum members, I have decided to stop necrobumping…for now >:)

They shouldn’t be compared - they’re very different games, always have been always will be.

Cod bashing was OK when Halo wasn’t stealing every element from it. Now your just round aboutly bashing Halo.

> > > On a semi-related note, it really does seem Blops 2 will surpass Halo 4 for number of preorders on the xbox 360…:frowning:
> > >
> > > But you know what they always say: Quality over Quantity.
> >
> > LMAO WHAT!!? Halo 4 is the most pre-ordered game on 360. Hell, Halo 4 is the 6th most anticipated game of the year, while BO2 is number 32
>
> Check the preorder charts dood, BO2 is up 70 k this week whereas Halo 4 is only up 20k. About a 2 weeks ago, the BO2 preorders for xbox 360 and ps3 barely even added up to the number of preorders for Halo 4. Now just the xbox 360 preorders are creeping up to Halo 4. If this trend continues, then overrated cod will surpass Halo again.
>
> When I said Quality over Quantity. I was referring to Halo as quality being that it has so much work put into it. The numbers don’t matter so much as long as it is a good game. Let COD have what it has. With its yearly releases (quantity).
>
>
>
>
>
> Sigh…<mark>Due to the urging of other forum members, I have decided to stop necrobumping…for now >:)</mark>

Necrobumping is considered spam. Spam is against the rules. That is why people are asking you to stop.

> > > > On a semi-related note, it really does seem Blops 2 will surpass Halo 4 for number of preorders on the xbox 360…:frowning:
> > > >
> > > > But you know what they always say: Quality over Quantity.
> > >
> > > LMAO WHAT!!? Halo 4 is the most pre-ordered game on 360. Hell, Halo 4 is the 6th most anticipated game of the year, while BO2 is number 32
> >
> > Check the preorder charts dood, BO2 is up 70 k this week whereas Halo 4 is only up 20k. About a 2 weeks ago, the BO2 preorders for xbox 360 and ps3 barely even added up to the number of preorders for Halo 4. Now just the xbox 360 preorders are creeping up to Halo 4. If this trend continues, then overrated cod will surpass Halo again.
> >
> > When I said Quality over Quantity. I was referring to Halo as quality being that it has so much work put into it. The numbers don’t matter so much as long as it is a good game. Let COD have what it has. With its yearly releases (quantity).
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Sigh…<mark>Due to the urging of other forum members, I have decided to stop necrobumping…for now >:)</mark>
>
> Necrobumping is considered spam. Spam is against the rules. That is why people are asking you to stop.

Although in my defense, I would like to say that at least 3 of those threads contain popular topics that are still discussed today.

And in order to keep this on topic: I actually haven’t seen a COD vs Halo comparison thread in quite awhile either.

> People have to stop comparing halo 4 to cod on a halo website… take that BS over to whatever website stupid enough toaccomodate that lousy excuse of a game of a game

this site doesn’t do that !

> > People have to stop comparing halo 4 to cod on a halo website… take that BS over to whatever website stupid enough toaccomodate that lousy excuse of a game of a game
>
> this site doesn’t do that !

Quite the contrary, when the Gameinformer magazine came out awhile back, the whole front page of the forum was littered with “Halo is turning into COD” or “Halo vs Cod” or “Halo sucks now” threads.

Sure, Halo 4 may have lifted a ton of ideas from CoD, but Halo has always been sci fi, and now CoD is trying to do the same with Blops 2. So no matter how much is blatantly stolen from CoD, CoD is ripping off Halo ten times as much.

funny this same topic is locked on page two. how bout we leave COD out of our discussions it only starts fights