Stop the complaining...

The game hasn’t even come out yet and you guys are b*tching… It comes out in 4 days 8 hours and 30 minutes. You guys should be saying what stuff your gonna do and what you want to accomplish… Not crying about some minor changes that doesn’t suit your personal needs. Play the game for a week then start complaining about stuff. Stuff that actually matters.

> The game hasn’t even come out yet and you guys are b*tching… It comes out in 4 days 8 hours and 30 minutes. You guys should be saying what stuff your gonna do and what you want to accomplish… Not crying about some minor changes that doesn’t suit your personal needs. Play the game for a week then start complaining about stuff. Stuff that actually matters.

Vocal Minority. nuff said.
EDIT:I am Refering to the rank Ragers

amen brother. But because people nowadays are completely butt hurt one thing will get there pantys in a bunch. People have to learn just to enjoy it. Sure complaining gets you somethings, but when the games gold just hold your tongue and wait to see.

I don’t know why I come to the threads anymore.

But yay someone who actually is doing something other than complaining

Inb4locked

People will complain. It’s what they do.

> amen brother. But because people nowadays are completely butt hurt one thing will get there pantys in a bunch. People have to learn just to enjoy it. Sure complaining gets you somethings, but when the games gold just hold your tongue and wait to see.
>
> I don’t know why I come to the threads anymore.
>
> <mark>But yay someone who actually is doing something other than complaining</mark>

He’s complaining about the complainers.
That’s complaining. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just not the annoying kind of complaining.

> > amen brother. But because people nowadays are completely butt hurt one thing will get there pantys in a bunch. People have to learn just to enjoy it. Sure complaining gets you somethings, but when the games gold just hold your tongue and wait to see.
> >
> > I don’t know why I come to the threads anymore.
> >
> > <mark>But yay someone who actually is doing something other than complaining</mark>
>
> He’s complaining about the complainers.
> That’s complaining. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> It’s just not the annoying kind of complaining.

Wait so if he’s complaining, and I’m complaining then what I just said was complaining making my statement a complaint D: NOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

> > amen brother. But because people nowadays are completely butt hurt one thing will get there pantys in a bunch. People have to learn just to enjoy it. Sure complaining gets you somethings, but when the games gold just hold your tongue and wait to see.
> >
> > I don’t know why I come to the threads anymore.
> >
> > <mark>But yay someone who actually is doing something other than complaining</mark>
>
> He’s complaining about the complainers.
> That’s complaining. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> It’s just not the annoying kind of complaining.

Yeah man, the Halo 4 section is full of people complaining. Just ignore then though, enjoy the game, enjoy the moments leading up to the game, enjoy the moments after the game. I plan on enjoying every moment of it.

There’s nothing to accomplish. I’m for sure just gonna rent this POS

It’s ok to not like things.

> There’s nothing to accomplish. I’m for sure just gonna rent this POS

Its your own choice to not buy it then. Doesn’t affect mine or many others.

EDIT: Oh yes, To call a game in which many people put their hearts and soles into, and worked many hours to complete a “POS” over a minor thing is not a very polite thing to do. Actually it makes you look like a Giant idiot.

> There’s nothing to accomplish. I’m for sure just gonna rent this POS

If it was such a POS you wouldn’t be renting it.
Just saying.

You know full well you’re gonna buy the game, so don’t tell us that you’re just going to rent it because everyone knows it’s bull.

> > The game hasn’t even come out yet and you guys are b*tching… It comes out in 4 days 8 hours and 30 minutes. You guys should be saying what stuff your gonna do and what you want to accomplish… Not crying about some minor changes that doesn’t suit your personal needs. Play the game for a week then start complaining about stuff. Stuff that actually matters.
>
> Vocal Minority. nuff said.

Actually, he represents the majority of people who play Halo. Contrary to what you’d like to think, the uber-touchy “competitive” players are small in numbers compared to people who “just want to play Halo”.

> > > The game hasn’t even come out yet and you guys are b*tching… It comes out in 4 days 8 hours and 30 minutes. You guys should be saying what stuff your gonna do and what you want to accomplish… Not crying about some minor changes that doesn’t suit your personal needs. Play the game for a week then start complaining about stuff. Stuff that actually matters.
> >
> > Vocal Minority. nuff said.
>
> Actually, he represents the majority of people who play Halo. Contrary to what you’d like to think, the uber-touchy “competitive” players are small in numbers compared to people who “just want to play Halo”.

Oh nonononono you got that all wrong. I am Referring to the Compy Rankergate people as the “vocal minority”

> The game hasn’t even come out yet and you guys are b*tching… It comes out in 4 days 8 hours and 30 minutes. You guys should be saying what stuff your gonna do and what you want to accomplish… Not crying about some minor changes that doesn’t suit your personal needs. Play the game for a week then start complaining about stuff. Stuff that actually matters.

You need to understand how to ignore people if it makes you upset, also you need to understand that this forum represents a minority of the games, I mean less than 1% of the community… It doesn’t matter if they QQ about ranks or w/e

You are so late… Folks have been on a roll for the past 6 - 8 months…

Complain about the complainers complaining? Yes, this will totally help stop the complaining. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to complain about the complainers that complain about the complainers complaining.

See how this works?

minor changes my -Yoink-. Its a forum, people are allowed to complain and argue over important topics.

sad news definitely not buying this one. another halo ruined

Criers gun cry. That’s how it is, as soon as something isn’t like in a previous game… It’s just another Pre-order cancelled.

If anything was to be like in a previous game… Which franchise would we get too close to then?