STOP THE BOOSTING ALREADY!!!!

SO just today alone i ran across 3 boosters and 3 smurf accounts in my plat/diamond division. They are all champs that play with silver accounts so they can match up against platinum/diamond players and wreck us to boost their ranks!!! This happens everyday constantly and their reported everyday but no one bans them for boosting and why not? We all know their doing it purposely… So when does 343 finally stop these boosters and keep champs outta platinum division? Seriously dont let these kids get around the ranking system with this crappy boosting cause i tell you it makes alot of gamers mad with these cheesy cheating.
P.S dont tell me their helping there silver friends either when their sulver friends go 25 and 5 on us either!!!

I’m pretty sure that calling out other players is against forum rules, even if it’s entirely justified.

That being said, have a great day, and I hope you have better luck in matchmaking, as to not be matched against smurfs or such like.

> 2533274879657715;2:
> I’m pretty sure that calling out other players is against forum rules, even if it’s entirely justified.
>
> That being said, have a great day, and I hope you have better luck in matchmaking, as to not be matched against smurfs or such like.

It is, I should know lol

Not because I do it, but because I was confused about it a few days ago. Also I read the rules.

there all fixed… happy… back to the topic… champs boosting with silver accounts… ban these guys already!!!

Ran across some the other night. Wrecked their faces. Twas great. It’s honestly not that big of a deal.

> 2535449625725537;5:
> Ran across some the other night. Wrecked their faces. Twas great. It’s honestly not that big of a deal.

BUt it is because alot of players legitly play hard to rank up fairly and htese boosters cant play in their own division because they get wrecked so they drop into lower ranks just to make everyone mad and enjoy a beating…Is that fair?

FILE COMPLAINTS ON THESE GUYS CAUSE ITS RUINING THE GAME!!

If someone is boosting for multiplayer achievements that doesn’t really bother me, but if they’re obviously smurfing just to absolutely wreck lower ranked players and help their friends earn a rank they don’t deserve I agree their should be action taken. Let’s be honest though, this isn’t a problem that’s unique to Halo 5. Every game with a ranking system will have boosters, smurfs and exploiters. It’s a problem in which there will never be a proper solution. Don’t take this the wrong way, but the only way to beat them is to get good and shut them down when you come across them. (I suck so I get my butt kicked every game)

> 2535422619652884;7:
> FILE COMPLAINTS ON THESE GUYS CAUSE ITS RUINING THE GAME!!

Dude. Chill.

Report them if you run into them. That’s all you, or I, can do. Threads about them written with Caps Lock on doesn’t help anything.

> 2535422619652884;6:
> > 2535449625725537;5:
> > Ran across some the other night. Wrecked their faces. Twas great. It’s honestly not that big of a deal.
>
>
> BUt it is because alot of players legitly play hard to rank up fairly and htese boosters cant play in their own division because they get wrecked so they drop into lower ranks just to make everyone mad and enjoy a beating…Is that fair?

Is it fair? No. Is it annoying? Yes. Is it the end of the world? No. If your more worried about what others are doing and not focusing on your own game, then I’d say the problem is somewhere else. Report and move on if it makes you feel better. It’s not a mass problem like you say it is. It just happens alot more since the game pop is basically not there.

I always file complaints, and usually laugh at the boosters. It’s pathetic that they have to cheat for their rank… I’ve seen champions that suck because they’re not real champions and always have a bronze smurf to make the game bearable for them. Lol!

Just play your best and laugh it off, they obviously care about their rank way too much.

I hate having to be a tryhard all the time. It’s a nice break every once in a while.

Not saying it doesn’t happen, but I have a hard time recognizing when the -Yoink–kicking I just received was from people who are just good or smurfs. I don’t even look at ranksn postgame.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535422619652884;1:
> SO just today alone i ran across 3 boosters and 3 smurf accounts in my plat/diamond division. They are all champs that play with silver accounts so they can match up against platinum/diamond players and wreck us to boost their ranks!!! This happens everyday constantly and their reported everyday but no one bans them for boosting and why not? We all know their doing it purposely… So when does 343 finally stop these boosters and keep champs outta platinum division? Seriously dont let these kids get around the ranking system with this crappy boosting cause i tell you it makes alot of gamers mad with these cheesy cheating.
> P.S dont tell me their helping there silver friends either when their sulver friends go 25 and 5 on us either!!!

I love killing noobs like you in the spawn while refusing to destroy the core noob

> 2701489597929026;12:
> I hate having to be a tryhard all the time. It’s a nice break every once in a while.

ya well your break is someone elses beating. every season i work from gold all the way upto diamond or onyx grinding game after game… I dont appreciate the champs taking " abreak" or boosters coming down to our levels and roasting us for fun…Thats why your onyx or champ… go play against them if you want to be that level…You cant have your cake and eat it too…

> 2535422619652884;1:
> You cant have your cake and eat it too…

Sure they can, and they’re doing it all the time. In fact, you ran into 3 people having their cake and eating it too just today!

But on a more serious note, I think I remember Onyx players not being able to rank up if their friend was under plat or under diamond or something. I’m not sure what the specific rank was, and I’m not sure when/why they changed it.

Why is everyone acting like boosting is a new thing? This has been happening for years on more than just Halo.

> 2533274808466688;17:
> Why is everyone acting like boosting is a new thing? This has been happening for years on more than just Halo.

The thread was too put it on notice again and lets report these boosters that are spoiling it for everyone, this isnt new or no ones acting like its new omg… If people dont care then dont reply or enjoy getting wrecked by these champ boosters but i dont want to read 2 weeks from now the same thread when we could be doing something about it now…

> 2535422619652884;18:
> > 2533274808466688;17:
> > Why is everyone acting like boosting is a new thing? This has been happening for years on more than just Halo.
>
>
> The thread was too put it on notice again and lets report these boosters that are spoiling it for everyone, this isnt new or no ones acting like its new omg… If people dont care then dont reply or enjoy getting wrecked by these champ boosters but i dont want to read 2 weeks from now the same thread when we could be doing something about it now…

Pump the breaks. lol It’s as if you think something could be legitimately done about it. As if they are breaking some kind of rule. There is nothing wrong with creating a second account. Does it suck? Hell, I don’t know because I don’t care what others are doing with their accounts. I just play the game and enjoy myself in the process. Someone can show proof all day that people are boosting. Doesn’t matter in the least because there is nothing that should be done about it. Just because someone gets crushed a few games doesn’t make it grounds for punishment of the player doing the crushing. They aren’t “ruining the halo community”. They are playing the game. Who are we to complain? We can’t punish someone for being better than us.

what is platinum and diamond division