Stop the boosting 343i

In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your enemy (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.

This -Yoink- happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.

> In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
>
>
>
>
> This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.

Enemy?

And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…

If they do this they are not improving their skills in the game, they may get some armor faster but they probable won’t enjoy the game as much as average Halo fans who will level up with blood, sweat, and determination. Cheese but true.

[deleted]

> > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
>
> Enemy?
>
> And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…

We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.

1: I barely see any boosters
2: I think its fun to be in a BTB game and have my party split randomly. 6 in a party, 3 on 3 with a bunch of randoms is super fun. I always target a friend or two but its so hard because of so many guys. Definitely fun.
3: Stop whining, before the game is out. You don’t know if boosters will be a problem or not. If it is, who cares if someone ranks up faster than you?

> If they do this they are not improving their skills in the game, they may get some armor faster but they probable won’t enjoy the game as much as average Halo fans who will level up with blood, sweat, and determination. Cheese but true.

They don’t care they still look good, and if this goes on for too long you won’t be able to tell skilled players from boosters.

> > > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
> >
> > Enemy?
> >
> > And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…
>
> We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.

Did you even read my post? My entire paragraph was about customs!

> > > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
> >
> > Enemy?
> >
> > And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…
>
> We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.

Customs just aren’t the same as having a couple buddy’s on the other team and having a full on skirmish.

> > > > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
> > >
> > > Enemy?
> > >
> > > And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…
> >
> > We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.
>
> Customs just aren’t the same as having a couple buddy’s on the other team and having a full on skirmish.

To make that argument valid define not the same cause I honestly don’t see what your talking about.

> 1: I barely see any boosters
> 2: I think its fun to be in a BTB game and have my party split randomly. 6 in a party, 3 on 3 with a bunch of randoms is super fun. I always target a friend or two but its so hard because of so many guys. Definitely fun.
> 3: Stop whining, before the game is out. You don’t know if boosters will be a problem or not. If it is, who cares if someone ranks up faster than you?

Do you even know what boosting is, its not moding or anything that you would notice unless your looking for it.

So I can’t play Flood online with my friends? Or Rumble Pit??

I’m sorry but me and my friends go into the MLG playlist all the time as a party of 8, and actually play properly competitive against each other (with appropriate t-bagging of course), and I don’t want that taken away from me, it is too much of a bother to get all the appropriate maps and gametypes downloaded, when they are all playable in the playlist.

Why do boosters bother you so much? It in no way affects you if someone gets a high rank legit or not. Just focus on your own experience.

> > > > > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
> > > >
> > > > Enemy?
> > > >
> > > > And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…
> > >
> > > We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.
> >
> > Customs just aren’t the same as having a couple buddy’s on the other team and having a full on skirmish.
>
> To make that argument valid define not the same cause I honestly don’t see what your talking about.

Okay I will further detail what I meant. I usually only have from 2 to 6 people on playing Halo at a time mostly. Having only 6 people or less in a custom map is really predictable. You choose the weapons, the map, the gametype, you know what to expect.

Online matches on the other hand are random. You could get anyone from anywhere on any map with any gun. I take all 6 of my friends into BTB match. Most of my friends are pretty good or at least decent. We all work as a team and we wreck face. Next match, the tides are turned! We are split and half our team is on the other team. With 16 people in a match, you will never know who is who. I think it is incredibly fun to hunt down my friends and just goof off and have fun, yet still have a competitive match because half our team is gone. The inclusion of random players makes it better to me. Don’t know why, more targets I guess? People I don’t know? Not sure. Point is, fighting your friends online is surely not the same experience as a simple custom game.

> > 1: I barely see any boosters
> > 2: I think its fun to be in a BTB game and have my party split randomly. 6 in a party, 3 on 3 with a bunch of randoms is super fun. I always target a friend or two but its so hard because of so many guys. Definitely fun.
> > 3: Stop whining, before the game is out. You don’t know if boosters will be a problem or not. If it is, who cares if someone ranks up faster than you?
>
> Do you even know what boosting is, its not moding or anything that you would notice unless your looking for it.

Im not stupid, I know what boosting is. I saw it everywhere in Halo 3 and CoD, but I don’t see it often in reach. Point made.

> > > > > > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
> > > > >
> > > > > Enemy?
> > > > >
> > > > > And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…
> > > >
> > > > We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.
> > >
> > > Customs just aren’t the same as having a couple buddy’s on the other team and having a full on skirmish.
> >
> > To make that argument valid define not the same cause I honestly don’t see what your talking about.
>
> Okay I will further detail what I meant. I usually only have from 2 to 6 people on playing Halo at a time mostly. Having only 6 people or less in a custom map is really predictable. You choose the weapons, the map, the gametype, you know what to expect.
>
> Online matches on the other hand are random. You could get anyone from anywhere on any map with any gun. I take all 6 of my friends into BTB match. Most of my friends are pretty good or at least decent. We all work as a team and we wreck face. Next match, the tides are turned! We are split and half our team is on the other team. With 16 people in a match, you will never know who is who. I think it is incredibly fun to hunt down my friends and just goof off and have fun, yet still have a competitive match because half our team is gone. The inclusion of random players makes it better to me. Don’t know why, more targets I guess? People I don’t know? Not sure. Point is, fighting your friends online is surely not the same experience as a simple custom game.

But you could just use the halo waypoint recrutment fourm to find people who want to play customs, or simpily invite the last people you played with.

> > > > > > > In HALO 4 they should make MM not allow anyone in your party to be your <mark>enime</mark> (in MM only), so it will end the boosting via playing team slayer and having a party of 8, which allows you to boost your K/D on guest players who aren’t even active.Leaving two players at a time to boost of the other, all because they both got 4 or more controlers to do so.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > This Yoink! happens all the time in MM, mainly with little kids.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Enemy?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > And I disagree, sometimes I want to fight against my friends. Video games are competitions, and you can only get so far playing you people you don’t know. Yes you can do customs, but it’s not going to be the same because chances, you don’t have 16 friends all online at the same time and all willing to play Halo. I don’t anyway…yes, yes, insert anti-social joke here…
> > > > >
> > > > > We still have customs dude.And if you don’t have 16 friends online just do one of two things go to the recrutment fourm and and look for people looking to play customs, or the easy alternative just invite the last players you’ve played with to your game.
> > > >
> > > > Customs just aren’t the same as having a couple buddy’s on the other team and having a full on skirmish.
> > >
> > > To make that argument valid define not the same cause I honestly don’t see what your talking about.
> >
> > Okay I will further detail what I meant. I usually only have from 2 to 6 people on playing Halo at a time mostly. Having only 6 people or less in a custom map is really predictable. You choose the weapons, the map, the gametype, you know what to expect.
> >
> > Online matches on the other hand are random. You could get anyone from anywhere on any map with any gun. I take all 6 of my friends into BTB match. Most of my friends are pretty good or at least decent. We all work as a team and we wreck face. Next match, the tides are turned! We are split and half our team is on the other team. With 16 people in a match, you will never know who is who. I think it is incredibly fun to hunt down my friends and just goof off and have fun, yet still have a competitive match because half our team is gone. The inclusion of random players makes it better to me. Don’t know why, more targets I guess? People I don’t know? Not sure. Point is, fighting your friends online is surely not the same experience as a simple custom game.
>
> But you could just use the halo waypoint recrutment fourm to find people who want to play customs, or simpily invite the last people you played with.

But that still requires you to make the custom game. One of my complaints was everything if predictable while in MM its random and you never know what to expect. Besides, I have already tried the “recruiting” thing and it hardly works. last time I tried it, 3 people showed up… on a Friday night… Its completely unreliable.

> > > 1: I barely see any boosters
> > > 2: I think its fun to be in a BTB game and have my party split randomly. 6 in a party, 3 on 3 with a bunch of randoms is super fun. I always target a friend or two but its so hard because of so many guys. Definitely fun.
> > > 3: Stop whining, before the game is out. You don’t know if boosters will be a problem or not. If it is, who cares if someone ranks up faster than you?
> >
> > Do you even know what boosting is, its not moding or anything that you would notice unless your looking for it.
>
> Im not stupid, I know what boosting is. I saw it everywhere in Halo 3 and CoD, but I don’t see it often in reach. Point made.

What you don’t see boosting in HALO:REACH, its everywhere they boost more and more effectively then in any HALO game to date.

> > > > 1: I barely see any boosters
> > > > 2: I think its fun to be in a BTB game and have my party split randomly. 6 in a party, 3 on 3 with a bunch of randoms is super fun. I always target a friend or two but its so hard because of so many guys. Definitely fun.
> > > > 3: Stop whining, before the game is out. You don’t know if boosters will be a problem or not. If it is, who cares if someone ranks up faster than you?
> > >
> > > Do you even know what boosting is, its not moding or anything that you would notice unless your looking for it.
> >
> > Im not stupid, I know what boosting is. I saw it everywhere in Halo 3 and CoD, but I don’t see it often in reach. Point made.
>
> What you don’t see boosting in HALO:REACH, its everywhere they boost more and more effectively then in any HALO game to date.

Its easy to spot a booster, very high K/D, staying in one spot or Dying in the spot continuously with a terrible score. I know how to find Booster and I have seem them on occasion but not nearly as often as you claim.

How does this affect you as a player?