stop teammates taking your assassination

I am tired of getting an assassination in my teammates shoots the guy before I complete the assassination that needs to be blocked

Show stopper medals are dope :wink:

The option is there to turn the animation off. Problem solved.

> 2533274806381228;3:
> The option is there to turn the animation off. Problem solved.

He is probably working on commendation.

Also some people may not know this but tapping the melee button instead of a short hold will beat down sometimes instead. It seems to be a very quick tap though.

This used to be rewarded with the Yoink! medal in Reach; it was removed by 343i in Halo 4. So, in that respect, yoinking is no longer rewarded, though because Spartans in mid-assassination are still targetable entities, yoinking is still possible. It’s annoying, but it wouldn’t make sense for the assassinee to lose his hitbox and the the assassin to retain his (and having an invincibility frame for both during an assassination would be stupid, especially since Showstopping is really cool).

Sometimes when I see an assassination taking place, I don’t have time to figure out who is assassinating who. Let’s face it, if I round the corner and see an assassination going on, I’m going to shoot the spartan of the opposing team.

1. I don’t want to sit there to figure out who is doing the assassination.
  2. Just tap B or turn assassinations off.
  3. I’m just trying to do my job by eliminating the enemy teammate.
  4. If you don’t like me getting the kill when I am unsure, too bad. I was just trying to make sure I saved your -Yoink-.
  5. The assassination takes time, you could have moved on by now to killing someone else or protecting a teammate.
  6. If there are 2+ other enemies around, why would you take the time to do the assassination? That’s just silly.

In conclusion, the assassinations are cool; they can be appropriate at the right times. However, don’t get salty if I take your kill. If I see a teammate engage in an assassination from beginning, I won’t interfere. I’m only talking about when I am unsure. Example: Across the map with a sniper rifle. If I see two combatants going at it, you better believe a bullet will be placed in the skull of the opposing player. I’ve saved a lot of people like this and also taken kills this way.

> 2533274800256506;6:
> Sometimes when I see an assassination taking place, I don’t have time to figure out who is assassinating who. Let’s face it, if I round the corner and see an assassination going on, I’m going to shoot the spartan of the opposing team.
>
> 1. I don’t want to sit there to figure out who is doing the assassination.
> 2. Just tap B or turn assassinations off.
> 3. I’m just trying to do my job by eliminating the enemy teammate.
> 4. If you don’t like me getting the kill when I am unsure, too bad. I was just trying to make sure I saved your -Yoink-.
> 5. The assassination takes time, you could have moved on by now to killing someone else or protecting a teammate.
> 6. If there are 2+ other enemies around, why would you take the time to do the assassination? That’s just silly.
>
> In conclusion, the assassinations are cool; they can be appropriate at the right times. However, don’t get salty if I take your kill. If I see a teammate engage in an assassination from beginning, I won’t interfere. I’m only talking about when I am unsure. Example: Across the map with a sniper rifle. If I see two combatants going at it, you better believe a bullet will be placed in the skull of the opposing player. I’ve saved a lot of people like this and also taken kills this way.

And what would the harm be of having your shots negated if your teammate is the assassinator? No kill is stolen and if he wasn’t the assassinator you would have had a chance to prevent his death.

if your nice I won’t steal your assassination

> 2587559250210801;7:
> > 2533274800256506;6:
> > Sometimes when I see an assassination taking place, I don’t have time to figure out who is assassinating who. Let’s face it, if I round the corner and see an assassination going on, I’m going to shoot the spartan of the opposing team.
> >
> > 1. I don’t want to sit there to figure out who is doing the assassination.
> > 2. Just tap B or turn assassinations off.
> > 3. I’m just trying to do my job by eliminating the enemy teammate.
> > 4. If you don’t like me getting the kill when I am unsure, too bad. I was just trying to make sure I saved your -Yoink-.
> > 5. The assassination takes time, you could have moved on by now to killing someone else or protecting a teammate.
> > 6. If there are 2+ other enemies around, why would you take the time to do the assassination? That’s just silly.
> >
> > In conclusion, the assassinations are cool; they can be appropriate at the right times. However, don’t get salty if I take your kill. If I see a teammate engage in an assassination from beginning, I won’t interfere. I’m only talking about when I am unsure. Example: Across the map with a sniper rifle. If I see two combatants going at it, you better believe a bullet will be placed in the skull of the opposing player. I’ve saved a lot of people like this and also taken kills this way.
>
>
> And what would the harm be of having your shots negated if your teammate is the assassinator? No kill is stolen and if he wasn’t the assassinator you would have had a chance to prevent his death.

As I stated earlier - In the time that it takes for some of these assassinations, you would be calling attention upon yourself from other people while performing the act. Someone from the opposing team could easily turn around and kill you while you’re performing the assassination. I would be helping you if I knew you were in danger and I killed the person before the assassination completed. I’m not being selfish in this situation.

What if you’re about to be assassinated while performing the assassination; I can’t just kill the damn person to make you turn around.

What you’re suggesting is just dumb. Invincibility to the person being assassinated while you’re performing the act. LOL

Do you want another example? This actually happened to me: I was in a breakout game and It was a two on one, me being the lone survivor of my team. I grabbed the invisibility and made my way to where the two opponents were standing. They were both facing the same