Stop Stressing!

I keep seeing topics about people wondering if guns and maps will be in the Master Chief Collection. So I’m posting this link to the E3 Halo: Master Chief Collection Announcement where they confirm if it was in the game originally it will be in Halo: Master Chief Collection.

So seriously people quit stressing this stuff.

Now on the other hand if it’s something that was never in any of the original games, that’s when you should wonder.

For example Can we use Scarab Gun in Halo 2 MM?

Obviously no one has and ever will ask that question because it’s absurd. But I used it as an example because the Scarab Gun was only ever in Halo 2 Campaign on the level Metropolis and no where else in the game.

I haven’t seen people stressing, just asking questions that they feel need to be answered.

Yes, but about things that have already been confirmed.

ie: Will Narrows be in the Master Chief Collection?

Yes. Every single map that ever shipped in Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4 WILL be in the Master Chief Collection!

or this from Awesome Aar0n’s thread.

> Sorry if this has been asked before but yeah.
>
> If the game is remaining as it was, how will skulls work?
>
> If I recall correctly most skulls had to be found on legendary and were only active until you quit the game. Is the process going to be the same or do you think they’ll add a skull selection screen which shows them after collection?
>
> I think it would be better to update it like with halo 3 and CEA where they are collected then saved so they can be turned off and on at the players whim.
>
> Thoughts?

Then Ka Five responds…

> From what’s been said, the wording seems to be that they’re all unlocked from the start, but I think you’ll be able to still find them in game.
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong!

I’m with you on that, but even though the information is widely spread it doesn’t mean everyone knows about it. Some people miss things every once in a while and if they have a question just come here for confirmation. No harm in that really.

Or they could just do literally a few minutes of research and find out for themselves and maybe while they’re bummin around the interwebs possibly discover new things we don’t know of yet.

Questions like will there be a Halo: MCC themed console are great, because 343i has said nothing about it and maybe someone knows something on the subject.

They could do a search but there’s still no harm in asking on a friendly forum. Doesn’t matter if it clutters the forum up, the users will report and move on as necessary and the Moderators will merge/remove what they see fit.

I seriously haven’t seen this as a problem, couple of people asking some questions but nothing on a wide enough scale to warrant a thread like this. :I

But that’s just me.

> They could do a search but there’s still no harm in asking on a friendly forum. Doesn’t matter if it clutters the forum up, the users will report and move on as necessary and the Moderators will merge/remove what they see fit.
>
> I seriously haven’t seen this as a problem, couple of people asking some questions but nothing on a wide enough scale to warrant a thread like this. :I
>
> But that’s just me.

I think you’re putting emotions in my post. I’m not angry I’m just trying to make the info readily available.

I understand it’s a friendly forum and I’m not trying to be unfriendly I’m just saying. Stop stressing and rest assured it’ll all be in there if it was in the originals. :slight_smile:

> > They could do a search but there’s still no harm in asking on a friendly forum. Doesn’t matter if it clutters the forum up, the users will report and move on as necessary and the Moderators will merge/remove what they see fit.
> >
> > I seriously haven’t seen this as a problem, couple of people asking some questions but nothing on a wide enough scale to warrant a thread like this. :I
> >
> > But that’s just me.
>
> I think you’re putting emotions in my post. I’m not angry I’m just trying to make the info readily available.
>
> I understand it’s a friendly forum and I’m not trying to be unfriendly I’m just saying. Stop stressing and rest assured it’ll all be in there if it was in the originals. :slight_smile:

I’m not putting emotion in your post. I’m just saying that while some people here and there are asking questions it doesn’t really warrant a thread telling people to stop stressing.

How can people stop stressing if there is no stress to stress? :stuck_out_tongue: