Stop running away coward

im working on getting the plasma pistol mastery and have noticed just how many cowards play this game. For example the number of times i have been slowly trying to kill someone with this gun only for the to RUN AWAY AND HIDE. A perfect example of this was on adrift the other day i started to shoot someone with the plasma pistol only he had full shields, he was using a BR yes a BR v PP we all know how thats going to end, i managed to slowly get 10 shots to hit him only 2 more to go for a kill he however had about 1 more shot to finish me off and to my supprise he turned arround ran to a man cannon and hid in fear of the mighty plasma pistol i went to follow him only to be shot in the back. This dose happen very often aswell still a bloody awesome fun game though but if you are one of those people you should hang your head in shame tut tut.

But, why should i just stand there and let you get the kill on me?

its just out of morrel really if we both had BR i would not mind but a PP that takes a long time to kill someone with he had the chance to finish me off with one quick shot to the head but ran away if i were in his postition i would have felt it only fair to let the guy kill me as he has ran into the fight on a suicide attempt with a pp thats the way i see it.

I know! the sheer nerve of some people! It’s almost as if there are people who enter match making with ambitions of being anything other than target practice for kids who think commendations matter… shocking.

> if i were in his postition i would have felt it only fair to let the guy kill me

ha

maybe the game is full of cowards may just go play battlefield then

> maybe the game is full of cowards may just go play battlefield then

Oh come on, no-one is going to stand and give you free kills, and in Battlefield you have cowards like me to contend with, skulking around the map looking to stab you in the back for your dog tags :wink:

it’s apart of the game. Part of what separates it from stuff like COD where you can’t escape once you start getting shot. Granted, getting away is way to easy in halo 4 because of sprint, making it much less skillful to escape as it was in halo 3/2/1

My advice to you would be stick with the game, just work on learning to escape when you think you’re going to die yourself, it is a fun part of the game when you get good at it. It’s always satisfying to escape when you knew you were going to lose the battle, especially if you can perform some sort of sneaky ninja business and kill the person who almost killed you.

It’s apart of what makes halo a unique game imo

People are given the tools to stay alive and you expect them to ignore said tools?

Kills won’t be spoon fed to you, you need to earn them.

Assuming you were playing Slayer, he was helping his team win by doing what you consider morally wrong and not standing around like some mannequin and being target practice. I understand you’re upset, but the plasma pistol is not an effective weapon the way the commendation requires you to do things, and that just makes it more satisfying when you actually do send that guy to the respawn screen, does it not?

Don’t hate the player hate the game.

Since there’s a commendation for it the PP could probably use a shot per kill decrease.

The PP is more than something picked up to EMP vehicles any more it’s your side arm and we to be able to depend on it in a sticky situation.

Perhaps for Halo 5 the CE PP can come back that would make load outs so much better.

Anyways I wouldn’t blame sprint. I see it as making the kill harder to get and more skillful over making it easier for the victim to live. I like chases because they can often end in a assassinations.

Hilarious thread.

Indeed although one day I too will probably have this left as my only non completed commendation, you seriously cant moan about players running away to avoid getting killed.

If you fight me in Matchmaking and you have a Plasma Pistol, I’m not going to lie back and feel sorry for you because you have an inferior weapon. If you want to kill me, earn it. If someone kills you before I do then that’s just too bad.

Running away may seem like a coward thing to do but people have actually won many games because fools chase after them in the hopes of a quick kill only to find them sitting behind their teammate who has a Shotgun…

You need to get over it. Calling players cowards in a game just makes no sence at all.

> im working on getting the plasma pistol mastery and have noticed just how many cowards play this game. For example the number of times i have been slowly trying to kill someone with this gun only for the to RUN AWAY AND HIDE. A perfect example of this was on adrift the other day i started to shoot someone with the plasma pistol only he had full shields, he was using a BR yes a BR v PP we all know how thats going to end, i managed to slowly get 10 shots to hit him only 2 more to go for a kill he however had about 1 more shot to finish me off and to my supprise he turned arround ran to a man cannon and hid in fear of the mighty plasma pistol i went to follow him only to be shot in the back. This dose happen very often aswell still a bloody awesome fun game though <mark>but if you are one of those people you should hang your head in shame</mark> tut tut.

Thanks for the tip, next time I’m low on shield I’ll just stand still letting my enemy kill me!
I really regret those times running that actually saved me, I should really hang my head in shame.

> it’s apart of the game. Part of what separates it from stuff like COD where you can’t escape once you start getting shot. Granted, getting away is way to easy in halo 4 because of sprint, making it much less skillful to escape as it was in halo 3/2/1
>
> My advice to you would be stick with the game, just work on learning to escape when you think you’re going to die yourself, it is a fun part of the game when you get good at it. It’s always satisfying to escape when you knew you were going to lose the battle, especially if you can perform some sort of sneaky ninja business and kill the person who almost killed you.
>
> It’s apart of what makes halo a unique game imo

THIS

Running away is simply a survival skill, dying is not.

Kill them quicker then, it’s not rocket science, you even have access to the same tools as them