Stop removing playlists?

So I do enjoy that 343i keep adding new playlists.
However, I don’t enjoy that they keep being removed…I want variety, and to be able to play what I want, when I want.
Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE this game. But please, stop removing the playlists!
Side note- if shotty snipers comes back…do I keep my CSR?

I think removing and adding playlist is a way to control so that there are a fair amount of players in each playlist instead of the player base being watered out over to many playlists. However this is just my thought on why they remove playlists. Another reason and a more plausable reason might be that they remove the playlist to get people to demand that the playlist returns, which in turn raises the hype with the “This weekend Shotty sniper is back, are you ready to kick some -Yoink-” and all the games that wanted that playlist back is like “Yay! 343 is the best again, I love shotty sniper” and you tell your friends about it and all of a sudden 343 have raised the player count for that playlist and can publish numbers that this weekend there where this many players online. Which in turn is a good way to please the stockholders and everyone is happy.

As I mention these are just my thoughts about it and I might be totally wrong.

But I too wish that they keep all the playlists they introduce, but there might be some throw-backs to that princip.

/Drevmok

> 2582197822084375;2:
> I think removing and adding playlist is a way to control so that there are a fair amount of players in each playlist instead of the player base being watered out over to many playlists. However this is just my thought on why they remove playlists. Another reason and a more plausable reason might be that they remove the playlist to get people to demand that the playlist returns, which in turn raises the hype with the “This weekend Shotty sniper is back, are you ready to kick some -Yoink-” and all the games that wanted that playlist back is like “Yay! 343 is the best again, I love shotty sniper” and you tell your friends about it and all of a sudden 343 have raised the player count for that playlist and can publish numbers that this weekend there where this many players online. Which in turn is a good way to please the stockholders and everyone is happy.
>
> As I mention these are just my thoughts about it and I might be totally wrong.
>
> But I too wish that they keep all the playlists they introduce, but there might be some throw-backs to that princip.
>
> /Drevmok

I guess, any idea if we keep out CSR if the playlists return? Would rather not lose a diamond csr