Stop removing good playlists!

I liked fiesta, am liking snipers, and didn’t even get to play assault, so why do they have to remove these great playlists every week? I see something that will remove the boredom from this game, and next week it’s gone. If only they left ffa rockets for a little longer, I would have completed the rocket commendation. I recently finished it now, but only because of fiesta, which would have helped me complete others, if it wasn’t taken away. Hopefully once 343 is done with this game, they will just throw all the playlists back in, to the enjoyment of the players. Thoughts?

They didn’t remove them, they’re just on a rotating playlist. They’ll be back!

As much as I like the rotation, I do think they should make a separate playlist, called “Social Playlists” (I know, not that creative in the name department), where all the old social playlists would go after being rotated out of the weekly playlist.

That way some folks can play previous social gametypes, and still have the new social weekly gametype as a separate.

If anything, it’s a server problem that is forcing them to such few amounts of playlists and having to rotate them. They have almost a half a dozen to a dozen gametypes already made by themselves yet they rotate them weekly. So again I am sticking with the idea that they are using a server that can not handle plentiful playlists without some upgrades.

> 2533274852660538;3:
> As much as I like the rotation, I do think they should make a separate playlist, called “Social Playlists” (I know, not that creative in the name department), where all the old social playlists would go after being rotated out of the weekly playlist.
>
> That way some folks can play previous social gametypes, and still have the new social weekly gametype as a separate.

They also need to make it true social, no stats, no rankings, yadda yadda yadda

Nothing was removed. The social playlist rotates it’s gametype every week. I’m not sure why they rotate gametypes instead of simply putting in all of them at once.

I hate that they removed fiesta

> 2533274908985751;7:
> I hate that they removed fiesta

Did you not read any of the other posts in this thread?