Stop remixing maps!!!

i don’t care what scheme they change, it doesn’t make it fun. I want NEW maps. Halo 5’s maps are already bland and boring as it is. Warzone maps are great. But the arena maps are all indoors, boring facilities. What happened to the awesome outdoor maps we use to get, I strongly disliked Halo 4 yet I really like Halo 5, but I’m losing interest quick when every update involves just one new reskinned map. I don’t care if it plays different, I want it to feel and look different.

Agreed.

> 2535441917741699;2:
> Agreed.

Thank you. I’m so sick of seeing the same maps over and over again. Not a single map in halo 5 is actually fun to explore. They’re all CQB maps with cover every where’s. What happened to halo 1,2 and 3 styled maps? Where everything was different, outdoorsy and colorful. Yet we’re stuck with the same indoor maps that get a new color scheme every other month.

Exactly, I find it very hard to believe that people think the remixes play different. We really need GOOD original maps.

THANK YOU

> 2533274970658419;4:
> Exactly, I find it very hard to believe that people think the remixes play different. We really need GOOD original maps.

We do need new/good maps. Sadly the next months update will most likely be a new and awesome forest version of the map Rig. Oh wait! And maybe they’ll even make it so it’s night time now in the remix! How awesome is that?

You know it’s bad when you and all your friends prefer playing custom games on community forged maps than 343’s arena maps.

outdoor maps i can agree on like sandtrap guardian and even snowbound were great outdoor maps

> 2533274820021961;7:
> outdoor maps i can agree on like sandtrap guardian and even snowbound were great outdoor maps

Yup. There’s beavercreek, blood gulch, last resort, highlands, so many. In halo 5, every single one is indoors, and boring.

I definitely agree.

Ya I like remix maps, but they should be released alongside a new original map…it’s not like 343I/Microsoft aren’t making any money from those REQ packs!! The fact were just getting remixes is pretty lame… Yes overgrowth looks great, but still…not the point.

> 2533274815533909;10:
> Ya I like remix maps, but they should be released alongside a new original map…it’s not like 343I/Microsoft aren’t making any money from those REQ packs!! The fact were just getting remixes is pretty lame… Yes overgrowth looks great, but still…not the point.

Yeah, if they’re going to give us new maps, we need NEW maps, not remixes, sure they’re nice if they just toss them in with some new maps, but when we’re only getting remixes, it’s stupid.

> 2533274820021961;7:
> outdoor maps i can agree on like sandtrap guardian and even snowbound were great outdoor maps

Ugh I hated Snowbound and Sandtrap so much, Sandtrap was way too big for my taste and Snowbound just seemed uninspired when compared to other maps.

> 2533274851412396;1:
> i don’t care what scheme they change, it doesn’t make it fun. I want NEW maps. Halo 5’s maps are already bland and boring as it is. Warzone maps are great. But the arena maps are all indoors, boring facilities. What happened to the awesome outdoor maps we use to get, I strongly disliked Halo 4 yet I really like Halo 5, but I’m losing interest quick when every update involves just one new reskinned map. I don’t care if it plays different, I want it to feel and look different.

dj 343 with the hot new remixes

> 2533274884387290;12:
> > 2533274820021961;7:
> > outdoor maps i can agree on like sandtrap guardian and even snowbound were great outdoor maps
>
>
> Ugh I hated Snowbound and Sandtrap so much, Sandtrap was way too big for my taste and Snowbound just seemed uninspired when compared to other maps.

Well sandtrap was a BTB map for a reason…

Your options are remixes, Forge, or fewer maps started from scratch.

Give me remixes. They do, in fact, play materially different from the originals to warrant their inclusion.