STOP QUITTING WHEN LOSING!!

People quitting out of games when they are losing is driving me insane! Especially when people do it in the smaller game modes like breakout or swat. All you are doing is screwing over your teammates. Stop being so afraid of going down in rank!! Just man up and finish the game! I wish they would do something about this because this practice has become way to prevalent! People that quit out of games when their team is losing should get a loss on their record to stop this ridiculous behavior. I wish I didn’t have to say that but this problem is becoming the norm!

That is why I always support JIP. That is also why I mainly stick with Warzone. It was a bummer they removed JIP from BTB otherwise I would play that a lot more too.

Hopefully over time the quitters will be permanently banned and eventually it should get better. Halo is still one of the few games that does not have JIP, and clearly it is still a top complaint about quitters.

This I’d why I’ve over 30 hours in Warzone and 5 in Arena :wink:

I’d just like to offer my regards to the guy(unfortunately I didn’t have time to stay in game and look at its name) which remained in play even if they were 2 vs 4 in Team Arena.

He closed 1-20, I felt very bad for him, but he fought til the last second.

> 2787272447958470;2:
> That is why I always support JIP. That is also why I mainly stick with Warzone. It was a bummer they removed JIP from BTB otherwise I would play that a lot more too.

I dont think it would help much. The people quitting are quitting because they dont want a loss on there record. If you introduce JIP then then people will be getting put in matches where they will end up with a loss, most likely because the team is getting killed.

There needs to be a punishment for quiting greater then the ban. I say make each quit count as a loss. Quit more then 2 times in a 24 hour period have it count as 2 losses each.

> 2533274829723893;5:
> > 2787272447958470;2:
> > That is why I always support JIP. That is also why I mainly stick with Warzone. It was a bummer they removed JIP from BTB otherwise I would play that a lot more too.
>
>
> I dont think it would help much. The people quitting are quitting because they dont want a loss on there record. If you introduce JIP then then people will be getting put in matches where they will end up with a loss, most likely because the team is getting killed.
>
> There needs to be a punishment for quiting greater then the ban. I say make each quit count as a loss. Quit more then 2 times in a 24 hour period have it count as 2 losses each.

I didn’t realize quitting did not give you a loss. Yes if someone quits, they need a loss for sure!! I agree with you. That is messed up people can quit without getting a loss.

My only disagreement with OP is that you included SWAT. Less players I’m a SWAT team is sometimes a serious advantage.

They go down further in rank for quitting the match.

This happens all the time to me in BTB. We start to loose by over ten points and people bail and also for some reason no one rejoins! Ug

^Exactly!

> 2533274883270007;9:
> This happens all the time to me in BTB. We start to loose by over ten points and people bail and also for some reason no one rejoins! Ug

They removed JIP from BTB last Friday. Very sad indeed. :frowning:

I am not sure whether it counts as a loss or not but quitting did lower my rank that one time I was left alone in a CTF match.

It’s hard to blame people for quitting sometimes, H5 in of itself is an entirely frustrating experience
When you combine a broken aiming mechanic (personal opinion) with auto’s that preform a little too well outside of their intended range and shoulder charge, a shorter radar (I’m fine with a shorter radar by itself but when you factor in everything else I think it is a problem) and then multiply that by everyone and their*&^&^&^*& uncle crouching around everywhere and beyond messed up spawns
Its over all a very un-satisfying infuriating experience

Ppl also.quit when winning and blame it on their internet. A random quit on us because on of my teammates took sniper. He died Ashe was trying to get it. Then he left. We were up 25-18 when he left. We maintained our lead and won.

Ppl also.quit when winning and blame it on their internet. A random quit on us because on of my teammates took sniper. He died he was trying to get it. Then he left. We were up 25-18 when he left. We maintained our lead and won.

JIP all the way i -Yoinking!- hate it when sore losers quit and we end up losing and what i mean is that people who suck on my team quit because there doing so bad even tho they can improve and help the team overall

What is “JIP”? I am unfamiliar with this term?

> 2535427870415888;17:
> What is “JIP”? I am unfamiliar with this term?

Join in progress. Thing is I join PLENTY of games in Warzone that have already started. Sometimes the game is seconds from being over :confused: I’ve had to suffer ALOT of rage inducing moments like that. I just take the loss.

Unless of course thats not wut jip means.

Only way to solve this is to remove KDA from service records. People who play halo have this ingrained in their head as how good they are and how people see them. If you removed this, you’d see less quitting I think.

> 2787272447958470;11:
> > 2533274883270007;9:
> > This happens all the time to me in BTB. We start to loose by over ten points and people bail and also for some reason no one rejoins! Ug
>
>
> They removed JIP from BTB last Friday. Very sad indeed. :frowning:

Not sad getting dropped into a spawn kill fest was not fun at all