Stop quitting in the middle of a game

I can understand if you have a bad connotation or the game just kicks you out for no reason. But if you quit the game just because you have no kills and if you’re not doing good in the game and your team sucks or you just don’t like the map or the game type don’t quit. You’re just making things worst for the rest of your team if you so just stay in the game until it’s over. if you have any other reason to quit the game early I completely understand and I mean stop quitting in Arena Mode not the Warzone game type modes.

I know it sucks I been in those situations where all my team mates just quits.

> 2533274824947070;1:
> I can understand if you have a bad connotation are the game just kicks you out for no reason. But if you quit a game just because you have no kills are you are not good at the game are your team sucks and you don’t like the map are the game type don’t quit. You are making things worst for the rest of your team if you quit just stay in the game until it’s over. Oh and if you have to go somewhere and you are in a hurry and try to get one more game in don’t do it just come back later when you have free time and stop being AFC aka Away From Controller all the damn time.

I think you need to edit that a bit. I also haven’t done any of those things.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> I know it sucks I been in those situations where all my team mates just quits.

I was in that same situations today.

That buggs me no end. The last ten games I have had, one or more of my team quit. I report them and move on!!

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274824947070;1:
> > I can understand if you have a bad connotation are the game just kicks you out for no reason. But if you quit a game just because you have no kills are you are not good at the game are your team sucks and you don’t like the map are the game type don’t quit. You are making things worst for the rest of your team if you quit just stay in the game until it’s over. Oh and if you have to go somewhere and you are in a hurry and try to get one more game in don’t do it just come back later when you have free time and stop being AFC aka Away From Controller all the damn time.
>
>
> I think you need to edit that a bit. I also haven’t done any of those things.

What do I need to edit?

> 2533274824947070;6:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > 2533274824947070;1:
> > > I can understand if you have a bad connection and the game just kicks you out for no reason, but if you quit a game just because you have no kills, are not good at the game, your team sucks, you don’t like the map, or the game type I’d prefer you didn’t quit. You are making things worse for the rest of your team if you quit; just stay in the game until it’s over. Oh and if you have to go somewhere and you decide to try to get one more game in, please don’t do it. Just come back later when you have free time. If you are AFK/AFC aka Away From Controller please stop doing so.
> >
> >
> > I think you need to edit that a bit. I also haven’t done any of those things.
>
>
> What do I need to edit?

Try that. I fixed the captured version for you.

wow gosh I am offended by this post. How dare you assume my quitting games and I can afk all I want because I am me and me is me and me is me and not you .

On a serious note… ya -Yoink- the quitters lol

> 2533274843260367;8:
> wow gosh I am offended by this post. How dare you assume my quitting games and I can afk all I want because I am me and me is me and me is me and not you .
>
> On a serious note… ya -Yoink- the quitters lol

PC principal says quitters are people too!

I think the thing that makes most people say this is the way the game times people out. They never were there from the start but they’ll be there for the first minute or so, not moving, taking deaths, because the server hasn’t removed them. The player himself was long gone. I’d like to see that resolved.

To be clear, are you talking about the above scenario, or you’re down 10-40 and players start jumping? If that happens I the banhammer should come down hard

Yeah i hate quitters as well, use to report them when it happened, but then came January and each update made the lag and disconnects worse, so now i never know if the guy was lagged out or quit… i never quit a game, but i have had a lot of dnf’s because suddenly my console lost connection to the server… gets quite annoying…

Always seems to happen when i’m doing good though, haha

People pay for their game, just like you. If they don’t like the team, map, whatever… it’s their right to quit for whatever reason… just like it’s 343’s right to ban people for quitting too often. Just report them and move on.

> 2533274843260367;8:
> wow gosh I am offended by this post. How dare you assume my quitting games and I can afk all I want because I am me and me is me and me is me and not you .
>
> On a serious note… ya -Yoink- the quitters lol

How do I know that you are quitting games?

> 2533274799433208;12:
> People pay for their game, just like you. If they don’t like the team, map, whatever… it’s their right to quit for whatever reason… just like it’s Bungie’s right to ban people for quitting too often. Just report them and move on.

Okay people have the right to quit but don’t quit in the middle of a game. Have you ever had that problem where people have quit on you in the middle of a game?

What if half of your team already quit and you’re just getting spawn camped. Should you stay in the game?

> 2727626560040591;15:
> What if half of your team already quit and you’re just getting spawn camped. Should you stay in the game?

if you are the only member on your team then quit you are not going to win that battle.

> 2533274824947070;14:
> > 2533274799433208;12:
> > People pay for their game, just like you. If they don’t like the team, map, whatever… it’s their right to quit for whatever reason… just like it’s 343’s right to ban people for quitting too often. Just report them and move on.
>
>
> Okay people have the right to quit but don’t quit in the middle of a game. Have you ever had that problem where people have quit on you in the middle of a game?

I play Warzone Firefight with a bunch of Rambo Respawners… it’s pretty much the same thing… most of these scrubs spend more time waiting for respawn because they can’t kill anything without dying, than they do playing the game.

… and FYI, those people dying often get blocked by me in hopes that I never have to play with those scrubs again.

> 2533274799433208;17:
> > 2533274824947070;14:
> > > 2533274799433208;12:
> > > People pay for their game, just like you. If they don’t like the team, map, whatever… it’s their right to quit for whatever reason… just like it’s Bungie’s right to ban people for quitting too often. Just report them and move on.
> >
> >
> > Okay people have the right to quit but don’t quit in the middle of a game. Have you ever had that problem where people have quit on you in the middle of a game?
>
>
> I play Warzone Firefight with a bunch of Rambo Respawners… it’s pretty much the same thing… most of these scrubs spend more time waiting for respawn because they can’t kill anything without dying, than they do playing the game.
>
> … and FYI, those people dying often get blocked by me in hopes that I never have to play with those scrubs again.

Sorry I got to change that I meant Arena Mode not Warzone.

> 2727626560040591;15:
> What if half of your team already quit and you’re just getting spawn camped. Should you stay in the game?

Yes

> 2533274824947070;16:
> > 2727626560040591;15:
> > What if half of your team already quit and you’re just getting spawn camped. Should you stay in the game?
>
>
> if you are the only member on your team then quit you are not going to win that battle.

No, never quit