Stop passing judgement before you play

This isnt meant as an attack but please stop passing judgement before the beta releases to the masses
I dont have the beta but ive heard nothing but praise from those who have. I understand the concerns of everyone but i think until its released its best to see then if you still agree with your opinion its fine

Before it was “you haven’t even played it yet!” and now it’s “it hasn’t been released to the masses” now, eh? You guys always change your tune.

What will you say when the official release comes along? That it’s not patched yet?

> 2533274881015020;2:
> Before it was “you haven’t even played it yet!” and now it’s “it hasn’t been released to the masses” now, eh? You guys always change your tune.
>
> What will you say when the official release comes along? That it’s not patched yet?

i dont even get your point, I have heard nothing but praise from those who have actually played it, so theres still no reason to pass judgement, i havent changed my tune, thats been my tune the whole time, it hasnt been even released to the masses, you may enjoy it and if you do then great if you dont then fine, but you have no right to judge until you play it. its that -Yoink!- simple

> 2533274881015020;2:
> Before it was “you haven’t even played it yet!” and now it’s “it hasn’t been released to the masses” now, eh? You guys always change your tune.
>
> What will you say when the official release comes along? That it’s not patched yet?

Reported for trolling.

> 2533274881015020;2:
>

Oh come on.

> 2533274841536956;3:
> > 2533274881015020;2:
> > Before it was “you haven’t even played it yet!” and now it’s “it hasn’t been released to the masses” now, eh? You guys always change your tune.
> >
> > What will you say when the official release comes along? That it’s not patched yet?
>
>
>
> i dont even get your point, I have heard nothing but praise from those who have actually played it, so theres still no reason to pass judgement, i havent changed my tune, thats been my tune the whole time, it hasnt been even released to the masses, you may enjoy it and if you do then great if you dont then fine, but you have no right to judge until you play it. its that -Yoink!- simple

The thing is, I’ve heard this whole song and dance before. Now people are saying that we can’t pass criticism on a Beta of a game that has been released to a large enough audience?