Stop making gold packs give us uncommon stuff!!!

Gold packs are the best way of getting good stuff in halo but most people can’t get anything good because they keep getting stupid uncommon emblems and armor.i have gotten a majority of the uncommon stuff in halo 5 but my friends who have more important things to do and don’t have as much time can’t compete with other people in warzone because they never get anything good. Most people buy their req but for those who don’t have much time and money to play the game can’t get anything good. People have even spent hundreds of dollars trying to get good stuff but they didn’t get anything good because the gold packs kept giving them uncommon stuff. I for one am sick of this. You may disagree with me and you have the right to, some of you had no trouble getting good stuff and don’t play often but many who even play constantly can’t get anything good. Gold packs need to stop giving us uncommon stuff, I mean isn’t that what silver packs are for? I never get good stuff in my gold packs and that’s ironic because I’m rank 104, I think that if gold packs stopped giving us uncommons then things would be balanced in warzone for people who can’t play often. But if we ever want things like this to change then we need as many likes and comments as possible, 343 won’t do anything unless we show them that this is a major issue, I’m tired of seeing my friends struggle in their games, I mean they’re as good as me! So if you guys want gold packs to only give us rare, ultra rare, and legendary items. Then you gotta make 343 notice this topic, to me this needs to happen. So , you with me?

No. Spend your REQ points smartly and you won’t have this issue.

I would highly recommend buying Silver Packs until you’ve unlocked every Common, Uncommon and Rare level REQ before moving on to Gold Packs. That would be the most efficient way to spend your points.

I finished my Silver Packs at around level 80, and just finished my last Gold Pack this morning (level 113). There is no reason why you should still have uncommons to unlock at level 104 if you’re being efficient with your points.

Buy silvers until you unlock everything then buy golds. This is much faster to unlock everything good in the game.

> 2533274949158966;4:
> Buy silvers until you unlock everything then buy golds. This is much faster to unlock everything good in the game.

Sounds like this has the potential to be a good tip, how much more effective is this compared to just focusing on gold?

> 2533274815335892;5:
> > 2533274949158966;4:
> > Buy silvers until you unlock everything then buy golds. This is much faster to unlock everything good in the game.
>
>
> Sounds like this has the potential to be a good tip, how much more effective is this compared to just focusing on gold?

I’m not sure how much more effective it is, but it’s definitely quicker because you can buy two Silver packs with the REQ points required for a Gold.

No, you and your friends (which is like 2 people) doesn’t equal most people. Keeping buying silvers until you unlock everything then buy gold packs. You will get a bunch of rare, ultras and legendary reqs.

And you don’t want to spend time or money but still want all the good stuff?

> 2533274815335892;5:
> > 2533274949158966;4:
> > Buy silvers until you unlock everything then buy golds. This is much faster to unlock everything good in the game.
>
>
> Sounds like this has the potential to be a good tip, how much more effective is this compared to just focusing on gold?

Well if you think about it you can get uncommons and rares out of silvers and golds.

The silver costs 5000 and the gold costs 10000

So if you buy 2 silvers you can get 4 uncommons. If you buy one gold you can get 2 uncommons.

So you can get the rubbish stuff out the way quicker by buying silvers meaning you can get onto the ultra rare and legendary stuff quicker.

Look on youtube, there’s plenty of videos explaining it better than me

This is simply a hunch, but I believe the Gold and Silver REQ Packs are setup as so:

-Silver Pack-

-Random Permanent Unlock Leveled Common-Rare(100%)
*Leveled List of all permanent potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen, will try again if you have chosen REQ, 1000 RP if all potentials in list unlocked.

-Random Permanent Unlock Leveled Common-Rare(100%)
*Leveled List of all permanent potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen, will try again if you have chosen REQ, 1000 RP if all potentials in list unlocked.

-Certification Unlock Leveled Common-Rare (5%)
*Leveled List of all certification potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen, will try again if you have chosen REQ.

-Random Usable REQ Unlock Weapon/Vehicle Leveled Common-Rare(100%) Several
*Leveled List of all certification potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen. Certifications puts Increased odds of items being chosen (Adding duplicates to the list).

-Random Usable REQ Unlock Boost Leveled Common-Rare(100%) Several
*Leveled List of all certification potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen.

-Gold Pack-

-Random Permanent Unlock Leveled Common-Mythic(100%)

-Random Permanent Unlock Leveled Common-Mythic(100%)

Certification Unlock Leveled Common-Mythic (5%)
*Leveled List of all certification potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen, will try again if you have chosen REQ.

-Random Usable REQ Unlock Weapon/Vehicle Leveled Common-Mythic(100%) Several
*Leveled List of all certification potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen. Certifications puts Increased odds of items being chosen (Adding duplicates to the list).

-Random Usable REQ Unlock Boost Leveled Common-Ultra Rare(100%) Several
*Leveled List of all certification potential unlocks of said rarity, randomly chosen.

> 2533274974106910;1:
> Gold packs are the best way of getting good stuff in halo but most people can’t get anything good because they keep getting stupid uncommon emblems and armor.i have gotten a majority of the uncommon stuff in halo 5 but my friends who have more important things to do and don’t have as much time can’t compete with other people in warzone because they never get anything good. Most people buy their req but for those who don’t have much time and money to play the game can’t get anything good. People have even spent hundreds of dollars trying to get good stuff but they didn’t get anything good because the gold packs kept giving them uncommon stuff. I for one am sick of this. You may disagree with me and you have the right to, some of you had no trouble getting good stuff and don’t play often but many who even play constantly can’t get anything good. Gold packs need to stop giving us uncommon stuff, I mean isn’t that what silver packs are for? I never get good stuff in my gold packs and that’s ironic because I’m rank 104, I think that if gold packs stopped giving us uncommons then things would be balanced in warzone for people who can’t play often. But if we ever want things like this to change then we need as many likes and comments as possible, 343 won’t do anything unless we show them that this is a major issue, I’m tired of seeing my friends struggle in their games, I mean they’re as good as me! So if you guys want gold packs to only give us rare, ultra rare, and legendary items. Then you gotta make 343 notice this topic, to me this needs to happen. So , you with me?

With the breakdown I have given above, I hope this gives you a better idea on how said packs work. So, if you still have some common-rare REQs to unlock, they will likely be chosen when you get a gold pack. So getting all your silver packs out of the way first is the best suggestion I can offer.

> 2533274949158966;8:
> > 2533274815335892;5:
> > > 2533274949158966;4:
> > > Buy silvers until you unlock everything then buy golds. This is much faster to unlock everything good in the game.
> >
> >
> > Sounds like this has the potential to be a good tip, how much more effective is this compared to just focusing on gold?
>
>
> Well if you think about it you can get uncommons and rares out of silvers and golds.
>
> The silver costs 5000 and the gold costs 10000
>
> So if you buy 2 silvers you can get 4 uncommons. If you buy one gold you can get 2 uncommons.
>
> So you can get the rubbish stuff out the way quicker by buying silvers meaning you can get onto the ultra rare and legendary stuff quicker.
>
> Look on youtube, there’s plenty of videos explaining it better than me

So gold and silver share the same number of uncommon slots? 2 from a silver 2 from a gold, in that way it would make more sense to do the silvers if the uncommon output is the same no matter if its a gold or silver pack

> 2533274808386392;3:
> I would highly recommend buying Silver Packs until you’ve unlocked every Common, Uncommon and Rare level REQ before moving on to Gold Packs. That would be the most efficient way to spend your points.
>
> I finished my Silver Packs at around level 80, and just finished my last Gold Pack this morning (level 113). There is no reason why you should still have uncommons to unlock at level 104 if you’re being efficient with your points.

I made this topic for the people who can’t play as often, buying silver packs won’t help much but people who can’t play often don’t have time to constantly buy these packs .

> 2533274974106910;1:
> Gold packs are the best way of getting good stuff in halo but most people can’t get anything good because they keep getting stupid uncommon emblems and armor.i have gotten a majority of the uncommon stuff in halo 5 but my friends who have more important things to do and don’t have as much time can’t compete with other people in warzone because they never get anything good. Most people buy their req but for those who don’t have much time and money to play the game can’t get anything good. People have even spent hundreds of dollars trying to get good stuff but they didn’t get anything good because the gold packs kept giving them uncommon stuff. I for one am sick of this. You may disagree with me and you have the right to, some of you had no trouble getting good stuff and don’t play often but many who even play constantly can’t get anything good. Gold packs need to stop giving us uncommon stuff, I mean isn’t that what silver packs are for? I never get good stuff in my gold packs and that’s ironic because I’m rank 104, I think that if gold packs stopped giving us uncommons then things would be balanced in warzone for people who can’t play often. But if we ever want things like this to change then we need as many likes and comments as possible, 343 won’t do anything unless we show them that this is a major issue, I’m tired of seeing my friends struggle in their games, I mean they’re as good as me! So if you guys want gold packs to only give us rare, ultra rare, and legendary items. Then you gotta make 343 notice this topic, to me this needs to happen. So , you with me?

No we aint with u. Cause if gold packs gave the items u want like ultra rare and higher. Players like me will have even more advantage, dont i think. Yr friends will get lets say 1-2 packs since they dont play often. Whereas someone like me can easily open 5-10 since ive gotten everything. Its expected for players in warzone to have good items since the game has been out for abt 11 months. Cant say they didint give players time to get good reqs

> 2533274815335892;10:
> > 2533274949158966;8:
> > > 2533274815335892;5:
> > > > 2533274949158966;4:
> > > > Buy silvers until you unlock everything then buy golds. This is much faster to unlock everything good in the game.
> > >
> > >
> > > Sounds like this has the potential to be a good tip, how much more effective is this compared to just focusing on gold?
> >
> >
> > Well if you think about it you can get uncommons and rares out of silvers and golds.
> >
> > The silver costs 5000 and the gold costs 10000
> >
> > So if you buy 2 silvers you can get 4 uncommons. If you buy one gold you can get 2 uncommons.
> >
> > So you can get the rubbish stuff out the way quicker by buying silvers meaning you can get onto the ultra rare and legendary stuff quicker.
> >
> > Look on youtube, there’s plenty of videos explaining it better than me
>
>
> So gold and silver share the same number of uncommon slots? 2 from a silver 2 from a gold, in that way it would make more sense to do the silvers if the uncommon output is the same no matter if its a gold or silver pack

Exactly, you get the same chance but the silvers are cheaper

> 2533274974106910;11:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > I would highly recommend buying Silver Packs until you’ve unlocked every Common, Uncommon and Rare level REQ before moving on to Gold Packs. That would be the most efficient way to spend your points.
> >
> > I finished my Silver Packs at around level 80, and just finished my last Gold Pack this morning (level 113). There is no reason why you should still have uncommons to unlock at level 104 if you’re being efficient with your points.
>
>
> I made this topic for the people who can’t play as often, buying silver packs won’t help much but people who can’t play often don’t have time to constantly buy these packs .

well people who don’t play as often don’t really deserve good reqs anyway as they haven’t played enough to earn it

> 2533274974106910;11:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > I would highly recommend buying Silver Packs until you’ve unlocked every Common, Uncommon and Rare level REQ before moving on to Gold Packs. That would be the most efficient way to spend your points.
> >
> > I finished my Silver Packs at around level 80, and just finished my last Gold Pack this morning (level 113). There is no reason why you should still have uncommons to unlock at level 104 if you’re being efficient with your points.
>
>
> I made this topic for the people who can’t play as often, buying silver packs won’t help much but people who can’t play often don’t have time to constantly buy these packs .

Don’t worry, I understand your pain. I think the whole random REQ system is very flawed, and we shouldn’t have to hope that we get lucky in order to get the armour that we want. Unfortunately, that’s not how Halo 5 works…

> 2535468425990603;12:
> > 2533274974106910;1:
> > Gold packs are the best way of getting good stuff in halo but most people can’t get anything good because they keep getting stupid uncommon emblems and armor.i have gotten a majority of the uncommon stuff in halo 5 but my friends who have more important things to do and don’t have as much time can’t compete with other people in warzone because they never get anything good. Most people buy their req but for those who don’t have much time and money to play the game can’t get anything good. People have even spent hundreds of dollars trying to get good stuff but they didn’t get anything good because the gold packs kept giving them uncommon stuff. I for one am sick of this. You may disagree with me and you have the right to, some of you had no trouble getting good stuff and don’t play often but many who even play constantly can’t get anything good. Gold packs need to stop giving us uncommon stuff, I mean isn’t that what silver packs are for? I never get good stuff in my gold packs and that’s ironic because I’m rank 104, I think that if gold packs stopped giving us uncommons then things would be balanced in warzone for people who can’t play often. But if we ever want things like this to change then we need as many likes and comments as possible, 343 won’t do anything unless we show them that this is a major issue, I’m tired of seeing my friends struggle in their games, I mean they’re as good as me! So if you guys want gold packs to only give us rare, ultra rare, and legendary items. Then you gotta make 343 notice this topic, to me this needs to happen. So , you with me?
>
>
> No we aint with u. Cause if gold packs gave the items u want like ultra rare and higher. Players like me will have even more advantage, dont i think. Yr friends will get lets say 1-2 packs since they dont play often. Whereas someone like me can easily open 5-10 since ive gotten everything. Its expected for players in warzone to have good items since the game has been out for abt 11 months. Cant say they didint give players time to get good reqs

Wow you really like ruining our fun don’t you, it’s obvious that would give an advantage but how would others compete without this change?

> 2533274949158966;14:
> > 2533274974106910;11:
> > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > I would highly recommend buying Silver Packs until you’ve unlocked every Common, Uncommon and Rare level REQ before moving on to Gold Packs. That would be the most efficient way to spend your points.
> > >
> > > I finished my Silver Packs at around level 80, and just finished my last Gold Pack this morning (level 113). There is no reason why you should still have uncommons to unlock at level 104 if you’re being efficient with your points.
> >
> >
> > I made this topic for the people who can’t play as often, buying silver packs won’t help much but people who can’t play often don’t have time to constantly buy these packs .
>
>
> well people who don’t play as often don’t really deserve good reqs anyway as they haven’t played enough to earn it

Well how are they going to have fun!! If you had better things to do than waste your life on Xbox you wouldn’t be saying that

> 2533274974106910;11:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> >
>
>

So basically you’re saying the whole silver pack grind is unfriendly to new players. While it’s true that, as a general rule, people who have more time to play Halo should be getting better stuff, I tend to agree with you. I feel like the silver pack grind is annoyingly long and not very fun because with almost every silver pack you’re unlocking garbage like hideously ugly armors, visors which look the same as other visors, and attachment/scope combos for loadout weapons which nobody uses.

The fact that you have to get to about level 80 to finish with silver packs before you can start unlocking ultra-rare/legendary weapon and vehicle certifications seems kind of unfair to new players, or those who don’t play Halo 5 religiously. I remember Warzone was not very fun when I was new to it without a big req collection.

Definitely I recommend people not buy gold packs until they have “finished” the silver packs by unlocking all the common-rare items. You can get “most” of the key warzone reqs in the game buying only silver packs!! All these people claiming that “silver packs just give you garbage” are dead wrong.

It’s very self-centered to complain “but I want all the legendary REQs now!!” We all had to grind, and so do you. And you have it so much easier than we did last fall/winter – you get an extra unlock with every pack (you get 3 now, we got 2 back then), PLUS there are promotions like “month of mythic” where you can get the most powerful items in the game without grinding. It took me until level 130+ to get the Nornfang, Prophet’s Bane, and SPNKR Prime. You could have bought all three with Month of Mythic… No grind required. So unfortunately, you’re not going to get much sympathy here for your “problem”.

I’m Level 148, have unlocked everything in the game, have tons of legendary and mythic items in my arsenal, and still use the following silver pack items ALL THE TIME. You can be an awesome warzone player with only these items.

• The answer - Ghost / Ghost Ultra - Blood of Suban - Blaze of Glory - Active Camo - Overshield - Speed boost - Multiple loadout BRs - Several loadout DMRs, including silenced and kinetic bolts - several loadout SMGs. - Sword Banshee - sniper / beam rifle - open hand - Fuel Rods - Plasma Caster + scourge of Fire - Plasma Pistol and Void’s Tear - Whiplash and Arclight - Several good rocket launchers - Blissful Slumber - Razors EdgeThe only game-changing items at the ultra-rare / legendary levels are:

• H2 BR - this is a big help, but not “necessary” for WZ. - Tundra/Woodland/Urban Scorpion - they take more damage than the basic/corp scorpion, which is pretty important when fighting other vehicles. But the (rare) Corp scorpion is not bad at all. - Temple/Ultra Banshee - these are beastly. But likely some of your teammates have them, so you don’t “need them”. - Endgame / Selene’s Lance - they’re much better than the basic spartan laser. - Phaeton - it’s nasty. but again, some of your teammates probably have them, so you don’t “need them”.

> 2533274906308237;19:
> Definitely I recommend people not buy gold packs until they have “finished” the silver packs by unlocking all the common-rare items. You can get “most” of the key warzone reqs in the game buying only silver packs!! All these people claiming that “silver packs just give you garbage” are dead wrong.
>
> It’s very self-centered to complain “but I want all the legendary REQs now!!” We all had to grind, and so do you. And you have it so much easier than we did last fall/winter – you get an extra unlock with every pack (you get 3 now, we got 2 back then), PLUS there are promotions like “month of mythic” where you can get the most powerful items in the game without grinding. It took me until level 130+ to get the Nornfang, Prophet’s Bane, and SPNKR Prime. You could have bought all three with Month of Mythic…

When did I ever say I want legendary’s? Also this topic was for people who don’t have good req. clearly you weren’t listening