Stop listening to youtubers

Unfortunately I think that the forum rules don’t allow me to call out individuals, but I think most people will know who I am talking about.
Just because someone on youtube uses big words and has a fair amount of views per video does not mean that EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS TRUE.
In fact, I heard a whole 5 minutes of a youtuber’s video be about how increasing the max player count of rumble pit means a decline in population. How the hell does that make sense? Unless there was literally ONLY 10 people playing Rumble Pit, increasing the max player count to 10 signifies increasing player counts.
And apparently fixing the game, supplying us with free additional content and pledging to continue to work on the game even after H5: G comes out is 343 trying to make more money. I don’t understand how anyone can believe that nonsense. Yeah, 343 essentially ruined MCC’s launch. Does that mean the game is done being fixed, and no one is ever going to play it again? No. Stop listening to youtubers. Especially ones that only complain.

Do you mean halo follower? They don’t really complain that much.

> 2533274819051113;1:
> Yeah, 343 essentially ruined MCC’s launch. Does that mean the game is done being fixed, and no one is ever going to play it again? No. Stop listening to youtubers.

Like how a lot of people are playing BF4 after it took a whole year to be fixed?

Low population = lag, less playlists, unfair matches = players leaving eventually.

> 2533274819051113;1:
> Especially ones that only complain.

Depends. Are they complaining about how broken the MCC is 4 months after it’s release? Or why the sun is too yellow?

So I should trust some guy on the internet, who says that I should not trust some other guy on the internet because he makes videos that the first guy doesn’t like/understand?!
Ok, sounds good to me!

> 2533274952179659;2:
> Do you mean halo follower? They spam but not often complain.

That first part easily sounds like something you’d see from Halo Follower.

He actually said that due to a low population, 343 had to increase the max player count or otherwise those people would have to search longer. Please get your facts straight.

> 2533274887613159;6:
> He actually said that due to a low population, 343 had to increase the max player count or otherwise those people would have to search longer. Please get your facts straight.

Please explain how increasing max player count subtracts from the wait time

> 2533274819051113;7:
> > 2533274887613159;6:
> > He actually said that due to a low population, 343 had to increase the max player count or otherwise those people would have to search longer. Please get your facts straight.
>
>
> Please explain how increasing max player count subtracts from the wait time

Because the more players needed to fill in lobbies, the bigger chance players have of getting into lobbies because the have to worry less about those lobbies locking at a full player count since it now requires more players

Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.

I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.

I only listen to YouTube’s who have news on things instead of opinions.

> 2533274862182154;9:
> Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
>
> I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.

I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.

> 2533274819051113;1:
> Unfortunately I think that the forum rules don’t allow me to call out individuals, but I think most people will know who I am talking about.
> Just because someone on youtube uses big words and has a fair amount of views per video does not mean that EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS TRUE.
> In fact, I heard a whole 5 minutes of a youtuber’s video be about how increasing the max player count of rumble pit means a decline in population. How the hell does that make sense? Unless there was literally ONLY 10 people playing Rumble Pit, increasing the max player count to 10 signifies increasing player counts.
> And apparently fixing the game, supplying us with free additional content and pledging to continue to work on the game even after H5: G comes out is 343 trying to make more money. I don’t understand how anyone can believe that nonsense. Yeah, 343 essentially ruined MCC’s launch. Does that mean the game is done being fixed, and no one is ever going to play it again? No. Stop listening to youtubers. Especially ones that only complain.

343 outsourced MCC’s development from what i heard, and spent their own time on the beta. The beta worked better than the actual game that i bought. The beta was also trash and worst than Halo 4’s multiplayer. 0/10

> 2535445384929064;11:
> > 2533274862182154;9:
> > Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
> >
> > I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.
>
>
> I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.

I think op is talking about bddobbins. Who i thing has the most valid points backed up by evidence.

> 2533274887613159;13:
> > 2535445384929064;11:
> > > 2533274862182154;9:
> > > Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
> > >
> > > I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.
> >
> >
> >
> > I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.
>
>
> I think op is talking about bddobbins. Who i thing has the most valid points backed up by evidence.

Evidence? Valid poins? No, h
That is not evidence, half of what he says is.made up or just blind opinion.

EDIT: Having watched the full video, I’m withdrawing this comment because I think it’s a bit harsh and unfounded. The rest of the video isn’t as inflammatory as the first few minutes. I’m keeping the joke below though:

The only reason the videos have so many views is because the CIA plays them on loop for prisoners at Gitmo.

> 2533274862182154;9:
> Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
>
> I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.

No one is talking about HF. While I’m not a fan of all your work, your channel is infinitely better than the one in question.

> 2533274800197828;15:
> Anyone with a brain isn’t listening to those angry teenager rants on YouTube. I think I know who you’re talking about and in his latest video, he calls Phil Spencer (who has pretty much single handedly saved the Xbox One in terms of its image as a console) a “useless -Yoink-” 5 minutes into the video. It was like 70 minutes long (who is watching that?) and I turned it off then and there.
>
> He is the most biased “anti-343 for the hell of it” guy on the web and the only reason the videos have so many views is because the CIA plays them on loop for prisoners at Gitmo.

> 2533274857398125;14:
> > 2533274887613159;13:
> > > 2535445384929064;11:
> > > > 2533274862182154;9:
> > > > Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
> > > >
> > > > I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.
> >
> >
> >
> > I think op is talking about bddobbins. Who i thing has the most valid points backed up by evidence.
>
>
> Evidence? Valid poins? No, h
> That is not evidence, half of what he says is.made up or just blind opinion.

Then you don’t listen to truth. Majority of what he says is correct.

> 2533274887613159;17:
> > 2533274800197828;15:
> > Anyone with a brain isn’t listening to those angry teenager rants on YouTube. I think I know who you’re talking about and in his latest video, he calls Phil Spencer (who has pretty much single handedly saved the Xbox One in terms of its image as a console) a “useless -Yoink-” 5 minutes into the video. It was like 70 minutes long (who is watching that?) and I turned it off then and there.
> >
> > He is the most biased “anti-343 for the hell of it” guy on the web and the only reason the videos have so many views is because the CIA plays them on loop for prisoners at Gitmo.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274857398125;14:
> > > 2533274887613159;13:
> > > > 2535445384929064;11:
> > > > > 2533274862182154;9:
> > > > > Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
> > > > >
> > > > > I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I think op is talking about bddobbins. Who i thing has the most valid points backed up by evidence.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Evidence? Valid poins? No, h
> > That is not evidence, half of what he says is.made up or just blind opinion.
>
>
>
> Then you don’t listen to truth. Majority of what he says is correct.

No, it isn’t. It’s almost entirely his opinion, him talking down to people, and just generally making unfounded assumptions and trolling for views. The fact that you lap it up and parrot that nonsense on our forums w/o qualification is as disturbing as any 343 apologist who blindly defends or excuses 343 for everything.

> 2533274857398125;14:
> > 2533274887613159;13:
> > > 2535445384929064;11:
> > > > 2533274862182154;9:
> > > > Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
> > > >
> > > > I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.
> >
> >
> >
> > I think op is talking about bddobbins. Who i thing has the most valid points backed up by evidence.
>
>
> Evidence? Valid poins? No, h
> That is not evidence, half of what he says is.made up or just blind opinion.

Yes, it is totally just opinions and not backed up by evidence, and your not an angry at him for talking down on 343. /sarcasm

He backs up the majority of these “opinions”

> 2533274898131165;19:
> > 2533274857398125;14:
> > > 2533274887613159;13:
> > > > 2535445384929064;11:
> > > > > 2533274862182154;9:
> > > > > Assuming you’re talking about HF, (I’m the founder Chris, hi), the amount of lies, and rumors spread around are ridiculous. Some of the things people say have some truth behind it, but no one knows the whole story.
> > > > >
> > > > > I remember a while back someone said HF made a video about radars and how they work with silenced weapons. Complete fabrication, and lies about our brand. Also if you are referring to us, we never made a video about that… ever.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I would just like to testify and say that HaloFollower (the amazing youtube channel) never made a video about radars with silenced weapons. I would know because I have seen every single Halo5Follower and Halo4Follower video. And to all who criticize Chris and the rest of HF team, please shut up. HF doesn’t deserve all the sh*t you guys says about them and they deserve to be admired.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I think op is talking about bddobbins. Who i thing has the most valid points backed up by evidence.
> >
> >
> >
> > Evidence? Valid poins? No, h
> > That is not evidence, half of what he says is.made up or just blind opinion.
>
>
> Yes, it is totally just opinions and not backed up by evidence, and your not an angry at him for talking down on 343. /sarcasm
>
> He backs up the majority of these “opinions”

Except backing p is just saying the MCC was broken at launch (like we already know)

He’s not backing up anything, just throwing opinions and anger on top of his claims.