Stop Linking That God Damn Video

Please, for the love of a random deity…
Stop spamming that blasted video ‘THC’s Social Skirmish S2 Episode 2’ on the forums, the chances are everyone has already seen it. It’s been linked in so many threads, it is beyond annoying clicking on the link expecting something new, but I find the same crap video.
Why do I call it crap? Because they barely even try to praise the game, they attack the game like it is the worst game ever. Yes, we all can see the game wasn’t ready. Yes, the game is broken. Yes, they shouldn’t have tried to compete with CoD Black Ops II. But the game is here now and 343i are trying to fix it as we speak(Type).

They try to praise the game once throughout the whole video, and even then they starting raging at the game. They say that Halo 4 is a Diamond covered in feces, but they rarely ever mention what makes the game good. Tearing into the game without ever really praising it, will give the game a bad rep, even though it is half-decent at the moment.
Yes, we all paid for a game that we expect to be finished. But for the love of a random deity, don’t tell me you haven’t played a game with more bugs and game-breaking issues than Halo 4.

[Rant]Now baby Lemon is so mad he is taking a back seat in Halo. Lemon, may I say something?
I watched Star Wars Episode IV, V & VI and I personally loved them. I didn’t watch Star Wars Episode I, II & III and I don’t plan on watching VII. Why? Because I knew(know) they wouldn’t(won’t) be good.
Instead of buying every Halo game like a fanboy, just leave. If it gets you that mad (He says he’s been mad since Halo 2) just leave. You’re wasting both your time, and mine.[/Rant]

As much as I’m on the forums (about 6 hours a day while I’m pretending to ‘work’) i’ve never seen this video. Now i’m curious.

You know by stating the title that you could have possibly just caused people who have not seen the video yet to look it up and see what it’s all about, right? You just raised awareness for the video that you hate so much.

> As much as I’m on the forums (about 6 hours a day while I’m pretending to ‘work’) i’ve never seen this video. Now i’m curious.

I rest my case.

> You know by stating the title that you could possibly have caused people who have not seen the video yet to look it up and see what it’s all about, right? You just raised awareness for the video that you hate so much.

This.

I don’t want to scroll thru all the pages to find it, can someone be a pal and post it in this thread please? That would be smashing! Thank you.

> As much as I’m on the forums (about 6 hours a day while I’m pretending to ‘work’) i’ve never seen this video. Now i’m curious.

Here,

and I also recommend this:

made prior to Halo 4

This forum has 300,000 users. The video has 7,000 views, meaning probably 6,000 people have seen it. There you go.

> I don’t want to scroll thru all the pages to find it, can someone be a pal and post it in this thread please? That would be smashing! Thank you.

Youtube “THC’s Social Skirmish S2 Episode 2”
I’m aware that I am bringing attention to the video, but I’d rather everyone know what it is and not post it then have it spammed continuously into the forums.

> This forum has 300,000 users. The video has 7,000 views, meaning probably 6,000 people have seen it. There you go.

EDIT: Also Bean Head, there are plenty of us who aren’t fanboys who buy every Halo game. I’m not an Apple fanboy, but I buy iPhones and don’t plan to buy anything else.

> > As much as I’m on the forums (about 6 hours a day while I’m pretending to ‘work’) i’ve never seen this video. Now i’m curious.
>
> Here,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHdYqp_E4A&list=LLx56Mx93GwCtfIfcbvR1s8A&feature=mh_lolz
>
> and I also recommend this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ItTXmzjqo&list=HL1354058326&feature=mh_lolz
>
> made prior to Halo 4

Ahhhh, there it is. That was magical.

> > This forum has 300,000 users. The video has 7,000 views, meaning probably 6,000 people have seen it. There you go.
>
> EDIT: Also Bean Head, there are plenty of us who aren’t fanboys who buy every Halo game. I’m not an Apple fanboy, but I buy iPhones and don’t plan to buy anything else.

Even though the Samsung Galaxy S (I think that’s what it’s called) is parallel to the iPhone and costs less. OK?

> > > This forum has 300,000 users. The video has 7,000 views, meaning probably 6,000 people have seen it. There you go.
> >
> > EDIT: Also Bean Head, there are plenty of us who aren’t fanboys who buy every Halo game. I’m not an Apple fanboy, but I buy iPhones and don’t plan to buy anything else.
>
> Even though the Samsung Galaxy S (I think that’s what it’s called) is parallel to the iPhone and costs less. OK?

Are we really bringing the Android-iPhone war into Waypoint?

> Are we really bringing the Android-iPhone war into Waypoint?

Don’t even get me started… I’m in an argumentative mood today. Plus I am slightly annoyed.

> You know by stating the title that you could have possibly just caused people who have not seen the video yet to look it up and see what it’s all about, right? You just raised awareness for the video that you hate so much.
>
>
>
>
> > As much as I’m on the forums (about 6 hours a day while I’m pretending to ‘work’) i’ve never seen this video. Now i’m curious.
>
> I rest my case.

Yup. COngradulations, OP. Think before you speak (type).

And just 'cause you think they’re hating on the game doesn’t mean a thing. They’re Halo players who want the game fixed. And they’re showing obvious frustration with it. Why praise something when it’s not praiseworthy? You praise the game so everyone else HAS to do the same? No way. Take a seat, guy. Everyone is entitled to their opinions whether you agree with them or not. Just 'cause someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they’re automatically wrong.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > > This forum has 300,000 users. The video has 7,000 views, meaning probably 6,000 people have seen it. There you go.
> > >
> > > EDIT: Also Bean Head, there are plenty of us who aren’t fanboys who buy every Halo game. I’m not an Apple fanboy, but I buy iPhones and don’t plan to buy anything else.
> >
> > Even though the Samsung Galaxy S (I think that’s what it’s called) is parallel to the iPhone and costs less. OK?
>
> Are we really bringing the Android-iPhone war into Waypoint?

The iPhone blows goats for quarters! :slight_smile:
How’s their maps working out for ya? My favorite, well its a tie for favorite apple excuse is:

1. You’re holding your phone wrong causing bad reception.
    1.2. We miscalculated the bar display for the battery meter, you have more battery than it actually shows(which totally negates the purpose of a visual battery indicator). ARF!

They’re not constructive enough.

And their point about muting players, well it seems that they can’t figure out how to mute people with one hand. Left hand, index finger, back button, thumb, on the d-pad.

> They’re not constructive enough.
>
> And their point about muting players, well it seems that they can’t figure out how to mute people with one hand. Left hand, index finger, back button, thumb, on the d-pad.

That still doesn’t make it the clunkiest scoreboard menu I have ever seen. Even without the fact that you have to hit Y on a player’s name, then select “Mute Player.”

It’s as clunky as the entire UI in this game.

> <mark>They’re not constructive enough.</mark>
>
> And their point about muting players, well it seems that they can’t figure out how to mute people with one hand. Left hand, index finger, back button, thumb, on the d-pad.

This is what I really want to say. I am just so angry at some of the community at the moment, for the constant whining. I was on the Battlelog forums during the height of rage for Battlefield 3… I never got this angry once.
Maybe it’s because Halo is something I truly care about, and I can’t stand people bad mouthing it without even attempting to constructively criticise the game.
That video just seems like a few pompous fools ranting about how bad the game is, without attempting to tackle the main issues.

> > They’re not constructive enough.
> >
> > And their point about muting players, well it seems that they can’t figure out how to mute people with one hand. Left hand, index finger, back button, thumb, on the d-pad.
>
> That still doesn’t make it the clunkiest scoreboard menu I have ever seen. Even without the fact that you have to hit Y on a player’s name, then select “Mute Player.”
>
> It’s as clunky as the entire UI in this game.

Also, another problem, you cannot lower your weapon if you do not use the Default Control Scheme.

The Button Combo for lowering your weapon is = Jump, Reload and Crouch, along with holding down on the D-pad. On default, these buttons are “A, X, and B”, easy right? Well, if you use Recon, you WOULD have to do “A, RB, RS”, which doesn’t even work.