Stop Killing Halo

I love Halo you love halo we all love halo but… we need to stick together we need to stop being the $%^$ enemy of 343i and try to help them instead of -Yoink- ing like idiots let hype up halo Even More than Halo 2 3 4 heck let’s hype up the xbox one We need to help halo not kill halo we need to start acting like the Halo lover’s we are and jump on the hype train BECAUSE IT HAS NO BRAKES!!!

Nobody loves Halo more than I do. Nobody is more pumped up for H5G than I am. But I honestly have to say that I can’t fault anyone for being down on 343 after what they pulled with MCC. I’m not as emotional about 343 as a lot of people seem to be, but I’m heart-broken nonetheless. I believe H5 will go a long way toward their redemption, but if others are less hopeful, who am I to tell them that they’re wrong?

> 2533275007228774;1:
> I love Halo you love halo we all love halo but… we need to stick together we need to stop being the $%^$ enemy of 343i and try to help them instead of -Yoink- ing like idiots let hype up halo Even More than Halo 2 3 4 heck let’s hype up the xbox one We need to help halo not kill halo we need to start acting like the Halo lover’s we are and jump on the hype train BECAUSE IT HAS NO BRAKES!!!

WHY THE -YOINK- WOULD YOU JUMP ON A TRAIN WITH NO BRAKES!?

> 2535421619942348;3:
> > 2533275007228774;1:
> > I love Halo you love halo we all love halo but… we need to stick together we need to stop being the $%^$ enemy of 343i and try to help them instead of -Yoink- ing like idiots let hype up halo Even More than Halo 2 3 4 heck let’s hype up the xbox one We need to help halo not kill halo we need to start acting like the Halo lover’s we are and jump on the hype train BECAUSE IT HAS NO BRAKES!!!
>
>
> WHY THE -YOINK- WOULD YOU JUMP ON A TRAIN WITH NO BRAKES!?

Because life is short, so let us do something fun and exciting.

Too much hype can brutally murder a game, make sure to get the perfect hype “power level”

Also, after halo 4 and the mcc, microsoft and 343 deserve all of the criticism they get. Like since when is it ok to let these top dogs walk away unscathed from these terrible or broken games?

We should be doing what we can to actually help halo, praising every decision 343 makes is not the best way to do this. We need to be harsh, we need to make sure the game we pay for works and is good. Get mad halo is not in a good position.

If a king rules a kingdom and then steps down once he is unfit for the job and another king replaces him, are you going to be happy when he royally “yoinks” up your kingdom? No, you are not. This is the position 343 and halo are in right now. The king could fix things, but make sure he does.

I will become buddy buddy with 343 once they show they can deliver a good halo experience.

Another thing that baffles me is the stubbornness of most of the halo fans. One example is the “Don’t pre-order campaign”. People just want to pre-order to show how much of a loyal fanboy they are. Sure, we may not know how pre-orders may relate to the success of a game, but it’s a start, and it’s pretty common sense that if microsoft knows people are willing to purchase the game then they are going to push the game out in an unfinished state.

I would not care if they delayed this game as long as it comes out a great game. I am hyped for this game, don’t get me wrong, but make sure it is successful. Do you want another halo 4 or another halo 3 in terms of success?

Why can’t people understand you can love something but be critical about it?

Everyone only saying good things is a real good way to get something killed. Do you think halo 5 would be the amazing fair start arena game it is if people didn’t hate halo 4 so much? Or is it because you personally liked the beta so now their observations and complaints are just whining? I liked the beta alot, but what people say that didn’t like it is just as valuable, if not moreso for impoving the game. I personally think it’s -Yoink- that their answer for people that don’t like sprint is to just play customs, that’s -Yoink-, give them an on launch legendary playlist that scales down maps and has no sprint. I know it’s annoying sometimes, but shouldn’t the fact that people have specific issues with thought out resolutions show you that what they think isn’t useless? If people don’t like a feature they should say so, it just so happens people don’t like sprint, which means they should be given more care then they are getting. If you are honestly going to suggest that criticism and complaints are idiotic, but putting any feeling aside and getting hyped anyway is the right thing to do, then you are one of the most gullible, mindless consumers I’ve ever seen.