Stop Kicking People For Betrayals in Grifball

I know Grifball isn’t active right now, but I thought I would say this anyways. STOP KICKING TEAMMATES FOR KILLING YOU IN GRIFBALL! You’ve got to realize that Gravity Hammers have AOE damage, and if you are too close to your teammate, you can die from the AOE. So don’t kick people because of your mistake for getting too close
to another G-Hammer.

Alternatively…watch your radar and don’t swing when you have teammates nearby. It’s not a one betrayal and boot. If you’re getting routinely booted, change up your playstyle and watch out.

This always comes up. I believe it should be turned off, but it will never change. Your best bet is to plays with 4s.

Or, you know, try to use a gravity hammer properly instead of blaming others for your mistake. Just a suggestion…

> 2533274825960614;4:
> Or, you know, try to use a gravity hammer properly instead of blaming others for your mistake. Just a suggestion…

It’s they’re own mistake for getting too close.

> 2535434983195984;5:
> > 2533274825960614;4:
> > Or, you know, try to use a gravity hammer properly instead of blaming others for your mistake. Just a suggestion…
>
> It’s they’re own mistake for getting too close.

But not your mistake for swinging right next to someone?

Especially since it’s happening often enough for you to get kicked multiple times.

> 2533274833081329;6:
> > 2535434983195984;5:
> > > 2533274825960614;4:
> > > Or, you know, try to use a gravity hammer properly instead of blaming others for your mistake. Just a suggestion…
> >
> > It’s they’re own mistake for getting too close.
>
> But not your mistake for swinging right next to someone?
>
> Especially since it’s happening often enough for you to get kicked multiple times.

Exactly.

It’s called be aware of your surrounding and communicate with your team. If you aren’t doing that, then you are bound to team kill. That and as someone above has stated, you have to team kill multiple times in the same match in order to get kicked from it. If it happens once in a match, learn to be more alert and aware of what your team is doing and stop blaming them for “getting too close”. It’s a team based objective. You either play as a team or suffer the consequences for not working together.