Stop jumping to conclusions

Some people are so blind and everyone is just jumping to conclusions. If they did a lick of research they would see that this game is nothing like cod, and is more like halo than halo 4. Even starts, power Weapon and map control, and the ads feature is just an enhance zoom mechanic. Plus IMO the maps already look a 1000 times better than halo 4s did with 4v4 combat which is a big part of halo mp. In a couple of months when they release more info I guarantee people will see how ignorant they were in saying that this game is like Cod…

Why don’t you calm down and research things before you start spouting non sense…

What you have to do is break down the game into it’s individual elements. Looking at set weapon starts, set power weapon spawning v.s. pick your own perks, guns, and killstreaks, Halo and COD look very different. However the movement and controls in Halo are changing. I find the possibility of Halo lacking Recon controls to be a scary thought, considering that I’ve been playing with that same scheme for years. I would prefer to have my grenades on my L trigger thank you. That portion of Halo is evolving into a more modern style of shooter. Just my two cents. Still look forward to trying the Beta out in January and will be clinging to my Recon controls for as long as I can in MCC.

Reach and Halo 4 were awful.

So really anyone assuming H5 won’t be is the one jumping to baseless conclusions.

> 2535419612702113;3:
> Reach and Halo 4 were awful.
>
> So really anyone assuming H5 won’t be is the one jumping to baseless conclusions.

Reach wasn’t too bad either. It’s a lot of fun to play nowadays. You people are only hating on Reach because of the armor abilities. It needs to be oh so perfectly balanced. But looking past that you could have loads of fun playing it. Especially with friends.

> 2535419612702113;3:
> Reach and Halo 4 were awful.
>
> So really anyone assuming H5 won’t be is the one jumping to baseless conclusions.

This

It goes either way, fans can speculate about something they can’t get their hands on for a while.

So long as most of us can be poise and discuss nicely.

The arbitrary changes made to default Halo 3 game mechanics make this game smell allll to -Yoinking!- hell like rotten COD fish.

The gameplay looks slightly different.

> 2533274809306688;4:
> > 2535419612702113;3:
> > Reach and Halo 4 were awful.
> >
> > So really anyone assuming H5 won’t be is the one jumping to baseless conclusions.
>
>
> Reach wasn’t too bad either. It’s a lot of fun to play nowadays. You people are only hating on Reach because of the armor abilities. It needs to be oh so perfectly balanced. But looking past that you could have loads of fun playing it. Especially with friends.

No. It was awful. Bloom, sprint, AAs.

My god it was bad.

> 2533274855463139;1:
> Some people are so blind and everyone is just jumping to conclusions. If they did a lick of research they would see that this game is nothing like cod, and is more like halo than halo 4. Even starts, power Weapon and map control, and the ads feature is just an enhance zoom mechanic. Plus IMO the maps already look a 1000 times better than halo 4s did with 4v4 combat which is a big part of halo mp. In a couple of months when they release more info I guarantee people will see how ignorant they were in saying that this game is like Cod…
>
> Why don’t you calm down and research things before you start spouting non sense…

• Maps are still huge aF. Just look at the midship remake, “Truth.”
  • You know as much as we do, so don’t be hypocritical by saying it will be good or better than reach/4
    -Sprint still breaks map control since it is unlimited, doesn’t matter if you can’t regen shields, it makes the maps huge just like I’ve stated in my first point
    -Clamber+sprint breaks map jumps since most jumps have to work in tandem in order to make the jump. The clamber animation is long, and since sprint doesn’t allow shield regen, it discourages players to use those jumps since they will be punished for it. This also makes halo more horizontal and much less about vertical map design.
    -You are spouting nonsense by not expounding on your points.