STOP JOIN IN PROGRESS!!!!

I just tried to play three dominion games in a row. In total I might have spent 40 seconds in a game before it ended! Why the hell would you add this? Who thought this would be a good feature? “Hey guys, lets put players in a scenario where they have ZERO chance of winning! They will LOVE IT!!!” When a game is 300 to 20 and I spawn with a last man standing only to be crushed by a tank from behind, it means your game is broken! FIX THIS before the other hundred problems this game has!

Stay in the lobby after the first game ended after 40 seconds. Wait for next game to start from the beginning. Enjoy.

So you can be put back on a team with people who just lost 400 to 20 in dominion? Thanks, I can see you had a big bowl of stupid this morning! Do you actually like the JIP feature?

> So you can be put back on a team with people who just lost 400 to 20 in dominion? Thanks, I can see you had a big bowl of stupid this morning! Do you actually like the JIP feature?

big bowl of stupid for telling you how to not be put back into another in progress game? ROFL.

Yes I like the JIP feature btw. It’s been in FPS shooters for over 15 years, its just that console kiddies can’t handle it.

> So you can be put back on a team with people who just lost 400 to 20 in dominion? Thanks, I can see you had a big bowl of stupid this morning! Do you actually like the JIP feature?

No need to bash others, Also you can stop the JiP by pressing start, going down to settings & files and changing the network from Xbox Live to My Xbox, it will throw you back into the infinity lobby and you can start searching again.

> > So you can be put back on a team with people who just lost 400 to 20 in dominion? Thanks, I can see you had a big bowl of stupid this morning! Do you actually like the JIP feature?
>
> No need to bash others, Also you can stop the JiP by pressing start, going down to settings & files and changing the network from Xbox Live to My Xbox, it will throw you back into the infinity lobby and you can start searching again.

Yep I do this. Id rather start a game equally.

Console kiddies? halo 4 is only on xbox! how is this turning into a PC vs Console thing? Also why are you here when its an only for title as of now?

To everyone else thank you, this has worked well. Although we still shouldn’t have to do this.

Yeah why wouldn’t you just stay in the lobby when the game ended? No one told you to keep backing out and searching for new games. Also, not every game you join is about to be over. That’s just bad luck

> I just tried to play three dominion games in a row. In total I might have spent 40 seconds in a game before it ended! Why the hell would you add this? Who thought this would be a good feature? “Hey guys, lets put players in a scenario where they have ZERO chance of winning! They will LOVE IT!!!” When a game is 300 to 20 and I spawn with a last man standing only to be crushed by a tank from behind, it means your game is broken! FIX THIS before the other hundred problems this game has!

No, that’s just terrible timing. This reminds me of the Halo 2 days. If you wanted to join a game, you had to message your buddy so he could haggle the party leader to open the party up so he could invite you. Then you spent twenty minutes waiting for the game to end so they could start up a new round. You got to have people man, people on the inside!

The JIP feature is something that needed to be added 2-3 games ago. Where is the fun in starting a game and having your team quit after 2 seconds. 1 v 4 is not a fun time for anyone. JIP has put an end to those days.

> The JIP feature is something that needed to be added 2-3 games ago. Where is the fun in starting a game and having your team quit after 2 seconds. 1 v 4 is not a fun time for anyone. JIP has put an end to those days.

How is 1 V everyone not fun! That’s like the greatest rush of all time.
Hell 2 V everyone is even better. You got someone to act as cannon fodder :stuck_out_tongue:

joins in progress
I like join in progess…makes me get back missing teammates :wink:

> Yeah why wouldn’t you just stay in the lobby when the game ended? No one told you to keep backing out and searching for new games. Also, not every game you join is about to be over. That’s just bad luck

why would you stay and re-team with them? You would want to play another game with those same players?

> > Yeah why wouldn’t you just stay in the lobby when the game ended? No one told you to keep backing out and searching for new games. Also, not every game you join is about to be over. That’s just bad luck
>
> why would you stay and re-team with them? You would want to play another game with those same players?

Because that’s what normal people do.

I do fail to see the problem here. Don’t you get the same amount of points for finishing the game? Even if you only play for the last 30 seconds of it? Are you really son concerned with your win/loss stats?
I’d much rather get points fast and have the next game set up for me. And most of the time (though clearly not all) “Join in progress” fills up teams in the early stages of a match, thereby fixing the 4-on-6 problems created by people quitting.
More points for me, I say.

everyone just quit your cryin

My biggest pet peeves with the past Halo games were people quitting. I’m glad they added JIP in Halo 4. It does suck when you join a yoink team, but not everything is perfect.

> The JIP feature is something that needed to be added 2-3 games ago. Where is the fun in starting a game and having your team quit after 2 seconds. 1 v 4 is not a fun time for anyone. JIP has put an end to those days.

Read this, then respond to it. Your argument makes no logical sense.

they just need to stop the join in progress… halo seems so much like call of duty now it makes me sad

it’s so that you give your TEAM a chance and i have won with join in progress before, so it is possible, you could be the savior the team has been looking for if the game is close and if not, hey at least you get some xp and the next game won’t be join in progress (unless everyone leaves)