Stop It!

Stop posting those things! Its driving me insane and the only reason they keep getting posted is because all there predecessors are getting deleted. AHHHHHHHHH!

Hey look, another post!

AKA, not helping.

> Stop posting those things! Its driving me insane and the only reason they keep posting them is because all there posts predecessors are getting deleted. AHHHHHHHHH!

Then it will either be Hell or Heaven on Earth tomorrow for you.

> Hey look, another post!
>
> AKA, not helping.

I can only wish they read this thread first and get the message before I get my M6C/SOCOM and shoot myself.

You making threads complaining is not helping. You are not a mod so don’t try to mod. Report posts and they will get taken down quicker. Otherwise I wouldn’t check out the halo 4 section for the next about 6 hours.

> You making threads complaining is not helping. You are not a mod so don’t try to mod. Report posts and they will get taken down quicker. Otherwise I wouldn’t check out the halo 4 section for the next about 6 hours.

I understand but like I said I want the people that post them to realize how far behind they are. Im too excited to stay away from the forums and its killing me.

No, you stop it.

… what do these threads accomplish…