stop. i can't believe some peoples ideas.

I just saw a post where someone wants armor to do things. I am enraged at what some people want to turn halo into. Do you realize how annoying and complicated you are trying to make an amazing game? First some of you want new aa’s with ridiculous amounts of power and now you want the actual armor to do things. I’m blown away. Ditch all these stupid ideas that are going to make halo 4 one of the worst games. Scrap the aa’s, loadouts, bloom and everything else that has to do with reach and build of off the trilogy games. Leave reach alone…FOREVER! Personally, I don’t care if they added some new cheesy features. I am perfectly happy with new maps, new weapons, new vehicles and gametypes. I love the way the first 3 games play and I love the old ranking system too.

I know right. I hate how we can board vehicles now. Dumbest addition ever!

I’m just happy 343 started working on Halo 4 in 2008 and isn’t taking many of the ideas on this forum into consideration. I’m sure they’ve picked up a couple ideas, such as a Custom Games browser, but that’s about it…I hope.

> I know right. I hate how we can board vehicles now. Dumbest addition ever!

Cool sarcasm, it makes no sense.

Lemme put this as simple as possible: GET OVER IT.

haha hey man dont remind me of that kid who wanted something called soul switcher! ha

Boarding vehicles was the most unoticeable addition.

> I’m just happy 343 started working on Halo 4 in 2008 and isn’t taking many of the ideas on this forum into consideration. I’m sure they’ve picked up a couple ideas, such as a Custom Games browser, but that’s about it…I hope.

2009, not 2008.

OT: OP, you don’t have to start a hate thread every time someone has an idea that you don’t like. Go to that topic and discuss it there.

Exactly. I’m glad none of these people are working on Halo 4. o.0

> > I know right. I hate how we can board vehicles now. Dumbest addition ever!
>
> Cool sarcasm, it makes no sense.

Boarding vehicles was just an idea at one point, similar to the ideas you see posted here. At least those threads contribute something more than “Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!”

This is really all you do? You wait for someone to post something you don’t agree with, then create a thread to bash it? I mean honestly do you lack that much enjoyment in your actual life? I don’t understand how you haven’t been banned. I don’t want half the things people post on here to happen, I don’t create a new thread every time someone posts something I don’t agree with. You are seriously the reason this forum is not enjoyable.

I get some of these threads (soul switcher, tornado gun, Gauss AR, Black hole grenade) are horrific.

But do you really think this thread will change a damn thing?

I usually don’t bash people, but these ideas are insane. They want halo 4 to become call of duty and battlefield mixed.

> I usually don’t bash people, but these ideas are insane. They want halo 4 to become call of duty and battlefield mixed.

lol

OT: There’s nothing wrong with taking ideas from other games, so long as the ideas are implemented in a way that keeps Halo what it is.

So one guy wants the armor in the armory to do stuff. Let him have his ideas. Personally, I wouldn’t mind that sort of this, so long as it stayed in custom games.

How dare people have ideas!

It’s 343i’s game, if they want to listen to someone’s idea(bad or not), it’s their choice. True, some of the things that have been thrown around are ridiculous but they’re just adding their thoughts to the discussion. While I wouldn’t mind 343i to go back to the old way, there are still somethings in Reach that I like. Sprint is a fine example of one of those things.

> I just saw a post where someone wants armor to do things. I am enraged at what some people want to turn halo into. Do you realize how annoying and complicated you are trying to make an amazing game? First some of you want new aa’s with ridiculous amounts of power and now you want the actual armor to do things. I’m blown away. Ditch all these stupid ideas that are going to make halo 4 one of the worst games. Scrap the aa’s, loadouts, bloom and everything else that has to do with reach and build of off the trilogy games. Leave reach alone…FOREVER! Personally, I don’t care if they added some new cheesy features. I am perfectly happy with new maps, new weapons, new vehicles and gametypes. I love the way the first 3 games play and I love the old ranking system too.

Keep AA’s. Scratch AL. Have Halo 3 AR with 60 Ammo. Reach Pistol. Halo 3 Br or Dmr. Tone down aim assist.

No aim assist for sniper, PERIOD. It’s supposed to be hard to use!

Have forgeworld 3.0. Have a new forgeworld and Reach’s forgeworld. Have ALL the vehicles from Reach to Halo 3 in forge or customs only. Have the ability to toggle first person when driving, preforming assassinations, and using turrets.

Have both AA’s and Equipment. You can only carry one at a time. If you go over a dead spartan, you can swap for his AA. Have the ability to lower weapons and share ammo. (details are in my previous post) Keep night vision in MM. Bring back most of Halo 3 BTB maps.

NOW WE GOT A HALO GAME!

> How dare people have ideas!
>
> It’s 343i’s game, if they want to listen to someone’s idea(bad or not), it’s their choice. True, some of the things that have been thrown around are ridiculous but they’re just adding their thoughts to the discussion. While I wouldn’t mind 343i to go back to the old way, there are still somethings in Reach that I like. Sprint is a fine example of one of those things.

Sprint does not belong in halo. It is unatural and the halo 2 speed was perfect.

> > How dare people have ideas!
> >
> > It’s 343i’s game, if they want to listen to someone’s idea(bad or not), it’s their choice. True, some of the things that have been thrown around are ridiculous but they’re just adding their thoughts to the discussion. While I wouldn’t mind 343i to go back to the old way, there are still somethings in Reach that I like. Sprint is a fine example of one of those things.
>
> Sprint does not belong in halo. It is unatural and the halo 2 speed was perfect.

In another topic, it has been proved that all movement in all Halo games are relatively the same.

> > I just saw a post where someone wants armor to do things. I am enraged at what some people want to turn halo into. Do you realize how annoying and complicated you are trying to make an amazing game? First some of you want new aa’s with ridiculous amounts of power and now you want the actual armor to do things. I’m blown away. Ditch all these stupid ideas that are going to make halo 4 one of the worst games. Scrap the aa’s, loadouts, bloom and everything else that has to do with reach and build of off the trilogy games. Leave reach alone…FOREVER! Personally, I don’t care if they added some new cheesy features. I am perfectly happy with new maps, new weapons, new vehicles and gametypes. I love the way the first 3 games play and I love the old ranking system too.
>
> Keep AA’s. Scratch AL. Have Halo 3 AR with 60 Ammo. Reach Pistol. Halo 3 Br or Dmr. Tone down aim assist.
>
> No aim assist for sniper, PERIOD. It’s supposed to be hard to use!
>
> Have forgeworld 3.0. Have a new forgeworld and Reach’s forgeworld. Have ALL the vehicles from Reach to Halo 3 in forge or customs only. Have the ability to toggle first person when driving, preforming assassinations, and using turrets.
>
> Have both AA’s and Equipment. You can only carry one at a time. If you go over a dead spartan, you can swap for his AA. Have the ability to lower weapons and share ammo. (details are in my previous post) Keep night vision in MM. Bring back most of Halo 3 BTB maps.
>
> NOW WE GOT A HALO GAME!

these are some of THE best ideas ive ever heard.