stop halo reach vs halo 5 threads

Frankly, I know(and understand) people are frustrated with Halo 5 but coming here and posting comparisons and saying reach is better isn’t helping any of us here. I don’t really care much for halo 5 myself, I’m a reach player, but I don’t go out of my way to say it sucks on the forums. Doing so just incites people who do like it to come over here and argue one another. Ultimately these debates go in circles and both sides end up in exactly the same place they started from(although some posters do make some excellent arguments for and against, it is usually disregarded all the same on the forums). Not only that, but it also invites people who adamantly hate halo reach to come here and complain, which pisses off the fans of halo reach(with the last few threads it rather escalated quickly). Let’s please stop with the Halo Reach vs Halo 5 threads, Its not worth wasting everyone’s time over. We could all be having awesome games on either game and having a good time instead of having needless arguments here. It also doesn’t reflect well on the reach community as a whole.

You are only wasting your time if you bother to read the posts in the first. You do get that YOU have the power to choose who wastes YOUR time.

> 2533274794749101;2:
> You are only wasting your time if you bother to read the posts in the first. You do get that YOU have the power to choose who wastes YOUR time.

I only read the first few, didn’t bother with the rest of them cause they were a waste of time. I posted this because there are so many popping up and they’ve gotten alot of replies. mods seem a little lazy to close them lately.

Every Halo is so different and yet so similar just like people. Comparing any of them is useless unless we are having a legitimate conversation based on our experience and love for each game. Other than that arguments get us know where because there is no true point to prove about one game being better than the other. :video_game:

It is quite annoying but I’m almost certain it’s allowed on the forums. It’s a simple opinionated debate.

Those type of threads are dumb af.

People will always want to compare Halos. This can lead to some very solid debates and discussions, but can also lead to people shouting at each other in all caps. They are totally allowed, and can bring out some constructive criticism. But I do agree, there have been a lot lately, and they’re all the same. I just ignore them unless I have something really good to say.

That shows me how passionate people are about Halo. & for the record, I like both.

Who would think of doing that!? But then again there will always be those kinds of people in communities and groups worldwide… I like all HALO games the same, even 4 and Wars.