Stop going for the beginning boss!?!

By far the most -Yoinking!- infuriating thing in this game. I will consistently attempt to capture the middle base rather than wasting my time killing the middle boss or chilling in the armory.

PEOPLE, STOP -Yoinking!- DOING THIS

It doesn’t take 12 people to kill one Elite or to capture a base. I swear, Warzone is the same linear game every time and people are too stupid to understand that rushing for the middle base is CRUCIAL.

To be fair, you don’t really have any good weapons (With or without Req cards). sure 12 guys is a bit nuts, maybe 8 or 9. But if it means getting an early point advantage, they’ll probably go with that.

If you leave one player at the armoury and send the rest for the garage, the other team can split up and take both your armoury and the garage if they’re all communicating

Well the boss does earn you multiple points, capturing bases just adds points a little at a time or it is to reveal the enemy’s core. So idk.

Some maps you haft to kill the boss first

You do realize that boss kills lead to more req points which lead to better weapons right? Rushing the mid map boss/base usually handicaps your team in the long run. Killing early bosses and taking your armory asap means more manpower for the big stuff quicker. Quit playing like a soloist and think about the long run.

Yep does my head in when the other team are taking the monument etc and all my team are taking out the 25 point bosses.

Getting that middle base locked down first is important to getting the map controlled and taking the lead.

I think as long as about 3 guys are working on the early bosses then it should be fine for the rest of the team to work at taking the bases.

It’s all about teamwork really.

Quit thinking that a group of randoms is going to work like a well-oiled machine…ideally you would split up into teams, but that requires pre-planning

> 2533274886531207;6:
> You do realize that boss kills lead to more req points which lead to better weapons right? Rushing the mid map boss/base usually handicaps your team in the long run. Killing early bosses and taking your armory asap means more manpower for the big stuff quicker. Quit playing like a soloist and think about the long run.

You do realize losing the middle base off the start handicaps your team in the short and long run, don’t you?

> 2533274894064085;1:
> By far the most -Yoinking!- infuriating thing in this game. I will consistently attempt to capture the middle base rather than wasting my time killing the middle boss or chilling in the armory.
>
> PEOPLE, STOP -Yoinking!- DOING THIS
>
> It doesn’t take 12 people to kill one Elite or to capture a base. I swear, Warzone is the same linear game every time and people are too stupid to understand that rushing for the middle base is CRUCIAL.

Actually, it’s not. The req boost early on is really important. Sometimes I get a br by the first base cap. Getting both armorys or garages is way more important. It traps the other team to only spawn there. If you have 2 bases, play defense or sit just outside the middle base racking up kills. Don’t rush the middle base until a 150vp boss spawns. That’s what I do at least. Also, taking out the boss you can still get to the first base while there is ai.

This is especially true on noctus. Noctus has huge sightlines, and out of range of most br players. Man cannons ennable you to travel to any point on the map extremely quick. Holding the middle base doesn’t do much if the enemy has both garages. On the escape map, it’s completely different. Huge sightlines, but almost always in range of the br. This is where you need the garage. The map is to close with br sightlines enable camping to easily. Which is why no one caps the garage after its been captured on that map. Apex 7 spire gets captured all the time back and forth.

TL;DR
cap your base. Because by the time you get there, the ai wI’ll just be being cleared out, and you will be much closer to req 3. And then you can bring in a level 3 weapon, vehicle, or power up. ENABLING you to capture the base easier. It doesn’t get captured that easily, be patient.

only like 3 people at the first boss max the rest get the armory and garage thats how i wish it would go

Depends on what map you’re on.
Below are my play styles for each map. I have great success when the whole team participates.

Escape from A.R.C- try to rush enemy’s armory before they can capture.

March on Stormbreak- Be the first to kill Locaggose

Battle of Noctus-
A.) Rush the monument. Takes a team effort.
B.) Split-up and take both garages.

Raid on Apex 7-
A.) Blue Team- Rush Red base.
B.) Red Team- Prevent Blue Team from taking your armory.
Don’t worry about the Spire. Hunters take
a long time to kill.

It is incredibly infuriating when the whole team goes straight for the little boss when let out of the base at the beginning. when that happens you can bet you are going to be at a disadvantage, because its going to take longer to take the first armory. thus taking longer to get to and try to take the middle base. It puts you behind early on. Sometimes you catch up other times you don’t. The same holds true for everybody going for Monument on noctus maps.

> 2535428072626782;9:
> > 2533274886531207;6:
> > You do realize that boss kills lead to more req points which lead to better weapons right? Rushing the mid map boss/base usually handicaps your team in the long run. Killing early bosses and taking your armory asap means more manpower for the big stuff quicker. Quit playing like a soloist and think about the long run.
>
>
> You do realize losing the middle base off the start handicaps your team in the short and long run, don’t you?

not necessarily. i’ve won more than once without any middle bases.
heck, i’ve even won more than once just with only base captured.
he’s definitely got a point, fast boss kills grant you access to better
weapons and vehicles, which can be used to either kill more
bosses and make points or invade enemy bases.

either way, warzone isn’t death match, so you can’t
always use the same tactics you use in 4V4.

> 2533274833646665;7:
> Yep does my head in when the other team are taking the monument etc and all my team are taking out the 25 point bosses.
>
> Getting that middle base locked down first is important to getting the map controlled and taking the lead.
>
> I think as long as about 3 guys are working on the early bosses then it should be fine for the rest of the team to work at taking the bases.
>
> It’s all about teamwork really.

its the complete opposite for notcus. Monument is not of importance on that map. the garages are. get both at the start then converge on the Monument and you cap it easily. and if not you have the advantage of getting more vehicles out quicker and you have the best access to all Boss spawns. which are more important to winning.

you have to clear the enemies in order to capture the base, and if you do kill the first boss it kickstarts your lead and allows you and your team to get reqs a lot quicker. So if you get your first armory and the center boss your team can them get br and be picking off the other team right out the gate

> 2535463972917793;5:
> Some maps you haft to kill the boss first

lol we all haft to

I actually get frustrated with an entire team rushing middle base. Its stupid. Why put all your forces in the most confrontational spot? For starters, half the time you leave your forward base virtually undefended, leaving a hole for any good team to exploit. And second, you ignore the opportunity to put pressure on the other teams forward base, either catching them off guard while they foolishly rush middle, or by putting enough pressure to force them to defend their base and pull off of middle, allowing your team to more easily cap middle.

This is basic strategy, but I find that the vast majority of people are just potatoes when they play warzone, running to wherever they hear gunfire without thinking at all.

You guys. OP is not saying “don’t kill the first boss, period.” He is saying “don’t all 12 of you dogpile on top of him while the other team is busy capping their base and regrouping to push for the middle.” It only takes a couple of guys. The rest need to move up and get after the enemy.

Legendary Bosses are more crucial than the middle base. But the middle base is also significantly crucial. Most people should rush for middle base.