Stop Giving 343 Hate.

Ok as a non Halo fan boy, a lot of people need to stop hating on 343.

Okay Halo 5 was a slight disappointment with the trailers not meaning anything and the lack of playlist and forge

Now a lot of try-hard fan boys are complaining about halo 5, now 343 are giving us free maps, armour sets, weapons and playlist, they announced that the free updates will be coming every month before REQ’s were announced.

Now the updates, 343 are working so hard to give you Fan-boys what you want and you still not happy, then sorry we dont suck bungies -Yoink- here.

As a non halo fan i never have played halo 2 nor halo 3, when i got MCC, i dislike halo 3 because of some reason’s, but you guys dont now is that halo 5 has the amount of area maps at launch, their not being Forge like bungie did in reach, at lets face it bungie started this.

Now im not saying halo 5 is the best game ever, it does slake a bit but this is like every halo game thats come out, as soon as this game is finish with the free updates it will be better.

And i am a bit disappointed with no Warzone map this month, but 343 have said, that a big update will come feb, so if you guys hate halo 5 that bad, then go and play your favourite halo game because theirs too many bungie fanboys in this community that one day will kill halo.

Put on your flame suit. The hate is comin’

Reach had a full complement of varied maps, gametypes and forge on release, so I’m unsure what your point is.

Hahaha, yeah ture

nah dawg

> 2533274883994189;1:
> As a non halo fan i never have played halo 2 nor halo 3, when i got MCC, i dislike halo 3 because of some reason’s, but you guys dont now is that halo 5 has the amount of area maps at launch, their not being Forge like bungie did in reach, at lets face it bungie started this.

Bungie made it a point to release every game with more content than its predecessor, fam. I’m the first in line to crucify Reach, but it was chock full of options and gametypes. Really not sure what you mean by “bungie started this”.

Well i liked halo reach i do, but its just the fan boys saying oh 343 started this unfair multilayer yet, reach was the first one to do it with amour ability and sprint

> 2533274904944768;3:
> Reach had a full complement of varied maps, gametypes and forge on release, so I’m unsure what your point is.

Umm did it really? H5 currently has way more better maps than Reach did. Warzone completely kills Reach’s btb experience and as far as I am aware Reach’s btb consisted of forge maps too since spire was unbalanced and was used for invasion instead. Also Reach’s forge maps completely out numbered Reach’s severe low number of launch maps, which were poorly designed for the most part. Also I would play H5’s forged btb maps over Reach’s any day since they actually vary in colours and design unlike the constant grey dull structures found in Reach.
I will give Reach points on its range of gametypes though, but I hated most launch maps.

> 2533274823519895;5:
> nah dawg
>
>
> > 2533274883994189;1:
> > As a non halo fan i never have played halo 2 nor halo 3, when i got MCC, i dislike halo 3 because of some reason’s, but you guys dont now is that halo 5 has the amount of area maps at launch, their not being Forge like bungie did in reach, at lets face it bungie started this.
>
>
> Bungie made it a point to release every game with more content than its predecessor, fam. I’m the first in line to crucify Reach, but it was chock full of options and gametypes. Really not sure what you mean by “bungie started this”.

I think he meant they started alienating the community with the -Yoink- armour abilities and unbalanced launch multiplayer. Additionally Reach had less launch maps than H3

> 2533274883994189;6:
> Well i liked halo reach i do, but its just the fan boys saying oh 343 started this unfair multilayer yet, reach was the first one to do it with amour ability and sprint

And I’m behind you all the way on that claim. But I thought we were discussing amount of content?

well i was on about maps

Big difference between hate and feedback my friend.

When the community asks for things for months, only for 343 to turn around and give us more skinsand useless cosmetics. It’s disappointment after disappointment. I don’t hate the game, I love it and play it daily, but it is missing so much it isn’t funny. You wouldn’t know, as you said it yourself, you haven’t played the classics. Go back and play them, and see the content. The only difference is halo 5 has a ton of cosmetics, and the classics focused on actually gameplay oriented things. That’s our problem. It’s not hate when we want the game to be better, it’s not hate when we know 343 is better than this.

> 2533274908264105;7:
> > 2533274904944768;3:
> > Reach had a full complement of varied maps, gametypes and forge on release, so I’m unsure what your point is.
>
>
> Umm did it really? H5 currently has way more better maps than Reach did. Warzone completely kills Reach’s btb experience and as far as I am aware Reach’s btb consisted of forge maps too since spire was unbalanced and was used for invasion instead. Also Reach’s forge maps completely out numbered Reach’s severe low number of launch maps, which were poorly designed for the most part. Also I would play H5’s forged btb maps over Reach’s any day since they actually vary in colours and design unlike the constant grey dull structures found in Reach.
> I will give Reach points on its range of gametypes though, but I hated most launch maps.

Please remind me where I stated Reach had better maps. I said it had a full complement, and it’s forge maps weren’t paraded as full maps the way remixes, forge maps and warzone assault maps are now. You can say if you enjoyed them more all you like, but I don’t care; personal experience is not objective.

Reach had much much more longevity than Halo 5 by including all the elements when it started.

> 2533274875084332;11:
> Big difference between hate and feedback my friend.
>
> When the community asks for things for months, only for 343 to turn around and give us more skinsand useless cosmetics. It’s disappointment after disappointment. I don’t hate the game, I love it and play it daily, but it is missing so much it isn’t funny. You wouldn’t know, as you said it yourself, you haven’t played the classics. Go back and play them, and see the content. The only difference is halo 5 has a ton of cosmetics, and the classics focused on actually gameplay oriented things. That’s our problem. It’s not hate when we want the game to be better, it’s not hate when we know 343 is better than this.

Okay fine i can agree, but what i see from people is playlist, now i do agree with the lack since 343 could easy add in team doubles and rumble rockets, but they have said that old classic playlist are returning, but some people out their are saying it wont live up to the old classic and yet when the game released and the lack of infection and greifball and other playlist people wanted them back in, but now they might be returning people are still hating that it wont live up to the classic, No hate

> 2533274904944768;12:
> > 2533274908264105;7:
> > > 2533274904944768;3:
> > > Reach had a full complement of varied maps, gametypes and forge on release, so I’m unsure what your point is.
> >
> >
> > Umm did it really? H5 currently has way more better maps than Reach did. Warzone completely kills Reach’s btb experience and as far as I am aware Reach’s btb consisted of forge maps too since spire was unbalanced and was used for invasion instead. Also Reach’s forge maps completely out numbered Reach’s severe low number of launch maps, which were poorly designed for the most part. Also I would play H5’s forged btb maps over Reach’s any day since they actually vary in colours and design unlike the constant grey dull structures found in Reach.
> > I will give Reach points on its range of gametypes though, but I hated most launch maps.
>
>
> Please remind me where I stated Reach had better maps. I said it had a full complement, and it’s forge maps weren’t paraded as full maps the way remixes, forge maps and warzone assault maps are now. You can say if you enjoyed them more all you like, but I don’t care; personal experience is not objective.
>
> Reach had much much more longevity than Halo 5 by including all the elements when it started.

Kid Reach may beat Halo 5 in terms of gametypes. That is a problem in H5. However to me it is a game with more skill, maps and unique ideas and brilliantly balanced gun play with a high learning curve that keep me invested and creates longevity. Halo 5 will finally be an excellent game by the end of the updates but as of now even the remixes of Halo 5 beat the dev maps of Reach.

> 2533274883994189;13:
> > 2533274875084332;11:
> > Big difference between hate and feedback my friend.
> >
> > When the community asks for things for months, only for 343 to turn around and give us more skinsand useless cosmetics. It’s disappointment after disappointment. I don’t hate the game, I love it and play it daily, but it is missing so much it isn’t funny. You wouldn’t know, as you said it yourself, you haven’t played the classics. Go back and play them, and see the content. The only difference is halo 5 has a ton of cosmetics, and the classics focused on actually gameplay oriented things. That’s our problem. It’s not hate when we want the game to be better, it’s not hate when we know 343 is better than this.
>
>
> Okay fine i can agree, but what i see from people is playlist, now i do agree with the lack since 343 could easy add in team doubles and rumble rockets, but they have said that old classic playlist are returning, but some people out their are saying it wont live up to the old classic and yet when the game released and the lack of infection and greifball and other playlist people wanted them back in, but now they might be returning people are still hating that it wont live up to the classic, No hate

Of course, because the classics had these in for launch mate! Oddball has been in EVERY halo on LAUNCH. Griffball was created after halo 3s launch, so that’s a little different. Again, don’t call it hate, because you haven’t played the classics to understand why they are saying these things. It’s not hate when a 14 year old game has more content than halo 5…AT LAUNCH.

To be clear, hate is this

" F— you 343!! You make S— games!! Halo 5 is not going to go anywhere! I see no hope with halo anymore, F— you guys!"---- that my friend is hate

When people want a new game to have the minimum content that the classics had, that ain’t hate. They want the game to be better for EVERYONE. Even you mate. So please so using that hate word, if they hated the game, they wouldn’t be spending time on the forums trying to get 343 to improve the game.

Fact is the content we have been getting from updates really hasnt been that great, with the exception of forge which is unfortunately hamstrung by lack of gametypes

> 2533274875084332;11:
> Big difference between hate and feedback my friend.
>
> When the community asks for things for months, only for 343 to turn around and give us more skinsand useless cosmetics. It’s disappointment after disappointment. I don’t hate the game, I love it and play it daily, but it is missing so much it isn’t funny. You wouldn’t know, as you said it yourself, you haven’t played the classics. Go back and play them, and see the content. The only difference is halo 5 has a ton of cosmetics, and the classics focused on actually gameplay oriented things. That’s our problem. It’s not hate when we want the game to be better, it’s not hate when we know 343 is better than this.

I respect people like you that might provide good criticism for the devs. The skins aren’t a big deal at all, shouldn’t be hated on. However I do disagree with you on the disappointment after disappointment, because at least we got quality dev maps and community maps, as well as the best forge by miles. I know that by disappointment you mean the terrible lack of playlists that are the only thing hindering from Halo 5 reaching its full potential as MP shooter of years. However you should at least appreciate the effort put into maps and fan service like fan favourite armour sets and SPNKR, CE pistol etc

I think every Halo is great and I have more than enough faith in 343. They really do care about the franchise and you can see it in their work. Sure, if people dislike Halo 5, totally fine, it’s an opinion and I respect that. But I hate the ones who just complain and complain, whine and whine, all over forums, YouTube etc. It’s just dumb and immature. Constructive criticism>pointless hate.
Too many spoilt brats in the gaming community and the numbers keep rising. People have to learn respect and maturity. Anyway…

> 2533274875084332;15:
> > 2533274883994189;13:
> > > 2533274875084332;11:
> > > Big difference between hate and feedback my friend.
> > >
> > > When the community asks for things for months, only for 343 to turn around and give us more skinsand useless cosmetics. It’s disappointment after disappointment. I don’t hate the game, I love it and play it daily, but it is missing so much it isn’t funny. You wouldn’t know, as you said it yourself, you haven’t played the classics. Go back and play them, and see the content. The only difference is halo 5 has a ton of cosmetics, and the classics focused on actually gameplay oriented things. That’s our problem. It’s not hate when we want the game to be better, it’s not hate when we know 343 is better than this.
> >
> >
> > Okay fine i can agree, but what i see from people is playlist, now i do agree with the lack since 343 could easy add in team doubles and rumble rockets, but they have said that old classic playlist are returning, but some people out their are saying it wont live up to the old classic and yet when the game released and the lack of infection and greifball and other playlist people wanted them back in, but now they might be returning people are still hating that it wont live up to the classic, No hate
>
>
> Of course, because the classics had these in for launch mate! Oddball has been in EVERY halo on LAUNCH. Griffball was created after halo 3s launch, so that’s a little different. Again, don’t call it hate, because you haven’t played the classics to understand why they are saying these things. It’s not hate when a 14 year old game has more content than halo 5…AT LAUNCH.
>
> To be clear, hate is this
>
> " F— you 343!! You make S— games!! Halo 5 is not going to go anywhere! I see no hope with halo anymore, F— you guys!"---- that my friend is hate
>
> When people want a new game to have the minimum content that the classics had, that ain’t hate. They want the game to be better for EVERYONE. Even you mate. So please so using that hate word, if they hated the game, they wouldn’t be spending time on the forums trying to get 343 to improve the game.

No I see some people like you trying to improve the game, but I see more people talking like in your example not being helpful at all and being the most disrespectful incompetent monkeys not providing any useful feed back for 343 but just saying “Oh this is rubbish” “This free content isn’t free” I hat you 343, you k*lled Halo" sometimes treating them like they are ten times worse than Activision and bungie. I don’t get it

> 2533274964587104;18:
> I think every Halo is great and I have more than enough faith in 343. They really do care about the franchise and you can see it in their work. Sure, if people dislike Halo 5, totally fine, it’s an opinion and I respect that. But I hate the ones who just complain and complain, whine and whine, all over forums, YouTube etc. It’s just dumb and immature. Constructive criticism>pointless hate.
> Too many spoilt brats in the gaming community and the numbers keep rising. People have to learn respect and maturity. Anyway…

I agree with you. You too know what this community has become. You can’t blame the entirety of 343 for the lack of the gametypes, they have a brilliant Mp and forge team that truly care for Halo, sometimes more than bungie as they really have created a brilliant balanced shooter and the best forge and have already made Halo 5 a successful competitive E-sports that has more chance to compete with cod than Reach or 4 did.